KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 41 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Shock
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,606 Trump card
1,342,073 Picture Thread
480,091 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Corpus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Disclaimer: I share my thoughts with KGB but ask we keep them in KGB, I don’t want to add to the drama.

There is a lot of turmoil about the lack of participation in alliance events. I would not be surprised if our alliance becomes smaller soon… I am trying to make it not by KGB getting the boot. I will spare you a wall of text, suffice it to say participate in alliance events if you’re online, and be on line if you can. Don’t be seen online if not at an event. Macroing is one thing, but scroaching, PvEing, chatting in mumble, being seen in town, etc, while you’re not at the clan event during clan events may get us booted. There is talk of everything for ‘mandatory’ clan percentages to events and kicking clans who just can’t field enough people.

If your afk during a clan event don’t hang in the KGB channel in mumble, go in the afk channel. People are seeing other people in mumble who are not at the event and assuming they are blowing it off to do their own thing.

If you’re on line during a sea tower event or a defensive siege you’re expected to be there. This is a game and I want everyone to have fun but we all have to do our share when we can. Non of this has been directed at us specifically, I just don't want us to be the one made an example of.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Please continue to post when events are happening and I will try to be there.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Will do, I should be back saturday night.

I have noticed a lot of bitching in CA lately and sbp and vintage almost had a big rumble last sea tower. So i am expecting it to get smaller.

KGB Darkfall
Corpus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Please continue to post when events are happening and I will try to be there.

Lack of communication is a problem I pitched a bitch about. Most often you have to be in some random channel at some random time or happen to hear people bitching in ca to get somewhere (where you don't have a rune) to find things out. But I will try to keep this forum up to date.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
we should be able to post sea tower info as it is regular. thing is, you never know if youre gonna be on a sotl or a damn raft. i hate waterfighting so im not so hot on the raft thing. in defense of the raft thing last time i went we did take a ship, i even got on board, but we were sunk by another ship. on the plus side our tactics and organization on board are improving a lot. last outing we got the tower 2 junks and a pinnace. and only a few of us were eaten by the kraken

for sieges our offensive ones are hush hush, i know i never know what the plan is, usually it involves riding a long way and donating gear bags.

if i hear anything ill pop over and make a post if no one else has

jet at least get on and kill a few krakens with us jeez

KGB Darkfall
Corpus Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Cheerio
Will do, I should be back saturday night.

I have noticed a lot of bitching in CA lately and sbp and vintage almost had a big rumble last sea tower. So i am expecting it to get smaller.

Yeah, but others are vocal and angry even more. Both of those are two large group that do field the numbers.

Another issue I should have mention is battle looting. That really piss's people off, more than it should imho. It comes up in every SG's meeting. The problem is individuals that need to be dealt with, but instead they over react. If I see a KGB or someone I know from otg grave (unless in the middle of fighting) and that person isn't around, I am not leaving it if I can and I hope they do the same for mine if they find it, if I need regs, or just to deny the enemy from resupplying are all practical/tactically sound reasons that need to be distinguished from the pieces of shit that show up in a robe and are dry looting before the fighting ends.

Another area of contention is play style. OTG & KGB tends to be casual with the sbp/ss/vintage tend to aggressive on wanting to make people show up. OTG is taking the stance (which KGB shares) it is impracticable to make things mandatory, but it will be highly encouraged. Yet still doing the things I mentioned that bring visibility that your active in game and not participating I do have issues with.

Last edited by Ismash Grimblood; 02/24/12 10:20 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard