Disclaimer: I share my thoughts with KGB but ask we keep them in KGB, I don’t want to add to the drama.

There is a lot of turmoil about the lack of participation in alliance events. I would not be surprised if our alliance becomes smaller soon… I am trying to make it not by KGB getting the boot. I will spare you a wall of text, suffice it to say participate in alliance events if you’re online, and be on line if you can. Don’t be seen online if not at an event. Macroing is one thing, but scroaching, PvEing, chatting in mumble, being seen in town, etc, while you’re not at the clan event during clan events may get us booted. There is talk of everything for ‘mandatory’ clan percentages to events and kicking clans who just can’t field enough people.

If your afk during a clan event don’t hang in the KGB channel in mumble, go in the afk channel. People are seeing other people in mumble who are not at the event and assuming they are blowing it off to do their own thing.

If you’re on line during a sea tower event or a defensive siege you’re expected to be there. This is a game and I want everyone to have fun but we all have to do our share when we can. Non of this has been directed at us specifically, I just don't want us to be the one made an example of.