KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 70 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Stealth Hawk
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,027,385 Trump card
1,339,567 Picture Thread
478,260 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
ltima #9741 07/24/06 08:52 PM
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
Oh, no politics in this thread. Just admire cute young girls with M-16s.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
I think Ltima could easily fit in with those girls. Throw her in some green camos and put a gun on her and she'd be one of the girls.

I'm not seeing much cuteness in that group though, there was one I liked though! The rest just had pretty decent bodies but the faces were blah.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Brutal #9743 07/25/06 05:33 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

however, try to be respectful in your disagreement, lest you be stereotyped a leftwing nutcase or whatever terms are being tossed around these days.

I believe the term is extreme left-wing communist fascist. Just as bad as extreme right-wing nazi dictator. You see, "left" and "right" wings aren't on a straight line simply going left and right; they're on a circle. Go too extreme in either direction and you wind up meeting together on the opposite end of the circle as moderate, and being almost exactly the same as the "extreme" side you oppose. (the word "you" pointing at no one in particular).

The problem I've noticed from both extremes is a failure to see options or avenues in life with open-ended outcomes or an open-minded and more objective point of view. Really makes the terms "liberal" and "conservative" out to be hippocritical at best.

Of course, these are simply my opinions and theories that I've come to conclude about extreme beliefs. I find most of those women hot, and am very sad that I (as well as everyone else on the USS GUAM) got cheated out of going to Israel back in 1996 when I was in the USMC. We were dying to see the hot babes on the beaches loaded with M16s. One of the sexiest sights imaginable, IMO.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Crimthan #9744 07/25/06 10:20 AM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Brutal after looking into it you were right about the Checen "rebels" being muslim.

100,000 civilans have died in Iraq of which 84% were due to coalition forces as of 2004 when a study was first released.....I'd hate to see the numbers now. Civil war in Iraq between the two muslim sects seems to be where all our hard work and effort to promote a full democracy is going into.

Was it poorly planned? Maybe. However how could one honestly think a full democracy would work in the arab world?

If Israel thinks they are going to start a new page in the minor democratic country of Lebanon by bombing infrastructure and civilians and displacing hundreds of thousands and expecting the people not to remember any of it.....or destroying the only power grid in the gaza strip knocking out power to over 700,000 palestinians causing water pumps to go down and diseases to spread all in the name of afew kindnapped soldiers well they have another thing comming. It's no wonder Israel has been condemned by the UN for it's breaches of international humanitarian law.

All this suffering and hate is then used by islamic extremists to promote their cause and in return...it's a never ending cycle of violence.

That is why I hold Israel's actions on par with the Islamic fanatics.

They are all terrorists.

I'll take humanity over patriotisim anyday.

And i'm sorry if I offended you ltima or anyone else for that matter. I hope it won't go against my vote....I play games to escape reality but I never pass up a chance for a good discussion.

Quote:

I believe the term is extreme left-wing communist fascist. Just as bad as extreme right-wing nazi dictator. You see, "left" and "right" wings aren't on a straight line simply going left and right; they're on a circle. Go too extreme in either direction and you wind up meeting together on the opposite end of the circle as moderate, and being almost exactly the same as the "extreme" side you oppose. (the word "you" pointing at no one in particular).

The problem I've noticed from both extremes is a failure to see options or avenues in life with open-ended outcomes or an open-minded and more objective point of view. Really makes the terms "liberal" and "conservative" out to be hippocritical at best.

Well said btw.

/salute all

Last edited by afshin; 07/25/06 10:29 AM.
afshin #9745 07/25/06 10:56 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
seriously can we keep the political shit out of here?

ANG REAK OMG1 ARE U SAYNG I'M NOT CUTE!!

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
ltima #9746 07/25/06 11:41 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Indeed - enough politics..
Everyone is entitled to have an opinion, and two-cents worth. That's what makes America great!

But if you have serious objections to what is happening in the world, this is definitely not the place to "air them out". Go start a campaign/etc and vent it there, and DO something about it.

Personally, I am here to game - and wipe out in-game scumbags!

I appreciate the link, but the political crap has nothing to do with it.

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Taxman #9747 07/25/06 01:35 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Actually, if you read the description, this forum is exactly the place to air out these kinds of discussions

Crim I agree with you, well said, and 100% correct. I'm going to leave this thread alone for now since its clear I can't open eyes or change minds.

Girls in Uniforms ftw.

ltima #9748 07/25/06 04:26 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

No, I'm saying that you're not cute unless you show me some pics. The end.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
ltima #9749 07/25/06 11:59 PM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
Quote:

lol, I knew you'd misread my message. There's a reason my post was seperated into two paragraphs. The ending of one paragraph seperates the ideas and thoughts from the following paragraph.

So I said you would look right at home with those girls since you have that kind of personality, not really saying looks wise. And then the next paragraph I rated the girls that were actually in the pics like they were peices of meat for me to rate from 1 - 10.

"It's not enough to win... others have to lose."
-Stephen Colbert 'Colbert Report'
Hall of Fame record
Raekwon #9750 07/26/06 06:39 AM
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
LOL i didn't click the link but my uniform use to make me look fat!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard