KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 71 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,539 Trump card
1,340,290 Picture Thread
478,700 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
pirate dont be an asshat.

Play DFO or shut up

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: grover
EU was hard mode and full of win. NA is full of fail and more zerg.

You so full of it your sig should be brown. Come play or as was said, stfu. Final Fantasy? Really...you sure your not the old one grover...lol

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
EU was hard mode and full of win. NA is full of fail and more zerg.

Pirate is full of shit.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
P
Former Member
Former Member
P
Originally Posted By: Valaria
pirate dont be an asshat.

Play DFO or shut up

LOL.

KGB Knight - Pirate Bootsnack
WAA WAAA THE DEAD GAME WE PLAY IS STILL DYING WAA WAA EVERYONE COME BACK WAAA WAAA

stop holding on to the game like it was your dead dying grandma. let go people just let go. i used to have the problem where i held on to bad games just because i didn't want to abandon what i knew even though it was getting worse with every expansion(WoW).

unless you really are still somehow entertained by it, then i guess more power to ya.

but yea man. i've never played a FF game ever and like everyone i know is gonna be at least trying it out so why not?

p.s. i heard full pvp games fail now because there's no honor among the players, its just the 4chan generation taking over and LAWL FAIL PK'D YOU SO HARD LLAWL LAWL, everywhere.

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
WAA WAAA THE DEAD GAME WE PLAY IS STILL DYING WAA WAA EVERYONE COME BACK WAAA WAAA

stop holding on to the game like it was your dead dying grandma. let go people just let go. i used to have the problem where i held on to bad games just because i didn't want to abandon what i knew even though it was getting worse with every expansion(WoW).

unless you really are still somehow entertained by it, then i guess more power to ya.

but yea man. i've never played a FF game ever and like everyone i know is gonna be at least trying it out so why not?

p.s. i heard full pvp games fail now because there's no honor among the players, its just the 4chan generation taking over and LAWL FAIL PK'D YOU SO HARD LLAWL LAWL, everywhere.

Pirate we get it you dont like DFO. Now Shut up and run along. No need for your comments. If your not helping then get moving.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

Hey Pirate, I dont talk shit about Hello Kitty Online like you are playing so be quiet.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
dude bra. you guys came at me with the cannons blazing first. i didn't say anything negative other then that NA sucked compaired to EU. and then i get.

"You so full of it your sig should be brown. Come play or as was said, stfu. Final Fantasy? Really...you sure your not the old one grover...lol"
"Pirate is full of shit."
"Play DFO or shut up"

so i guess i fight fire with fire and you should know this.

p.s. hellokittyonline is out of beta and went live yo.(not that i play it)

p.s.s. HATERS GON HATE

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
all you spew is negativity pirate. Please take it elsewhere. oh and here's a cookie too and some milk. Dont Choke sweetie.

[Linked Image]
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
dude bra. you guys came at me with the cannons blazing first. i didn't say anything negative other then that NA sucked compaired to EU. and then i get.

"You so full of it your sig should be brown. Come play or as was said, stfu. Final Fantasy? Really...you sure your not the old one grover...lol"
"Pirate is full of shit."
"Play DFO or shut up"

so i guess i fight fire with fire and you should know this.

p.s. hellokittyonline is out of beta and went live yo.(not that i play it)

p.s.s. HATERS GON HATE

All in good fun you guys, jeez.

Star Citizen Hanger:
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard