The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 04:14 AM

KFC'S SANDSTONE SIEGED

The siege takes place about 6:00pm Pacific time on Saturday 08/28. We should form up at 5:00pm Pacific, 7:00PM Central, and 8:00pm Eastern time for siege defense.

Please contact KGB Military Leadership for details.
Posted By: grover Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 05:35 AM
STEAL KHOSGAR AND I"LL COME BACK TO PLAY.... maybe.
Posted By: Arkh Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 08:43 AM
Sandstone is 10 times more fun than Khosgar.
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 08:48 AM
Khosgar sucks. Sandstone & Somerstone both get more action DAILY & a lot more oriented to leave from for PvP purposes due to their central location on the map.

< Human Miner Farmer. (DIE YOU HUMAN CHINESE FARMING FUCKS!)

lol.
Posted By: grover Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 09:47 AM
pickins man you dont know about khosgar on EU. we built that city man... i personally stole something like 1kstone from SUN's afk farmers to build that shit and harvested so much more to build those walls.

khosgar will forever be my darkfall home<3
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 10:56 AM
KGB is on NA-1. No longer on EU though man.
But, don't get me wrong, I understand your feelings on that with that in mind. I've built up Issar Ruins, Mavenger, & assisted in the building of Sunthrone WAY BEFORE KGB ever came to NA-1.
As Tig Olbitties, Araminis, Mamapick, & a few other KGB'ers would agree with me on:
Issar Ruins was THE SHIT!

Constant PvP central, Wolf Noob City next door to rape & run ragged, Insidious (then later VAMP right next door in Dagamyr), 40+ ore nodes, 60+ tree nodes, 30+ herb bushes, 20+ stone nodes, & 3 big lakes to fish dry! That place was a fucking DREAM for any type of player!!!

So yeah, I understand ... but as you know ... I was never on EU. NA has been & will be my home.
Posted By: Decon Black Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 11:06 AM
lol fuck kosgar
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 11:11 AM
For those in need of specific Gear for this & / or any other Seiges, drop a sack of mats in the Clan Bank with "Pickens" & your character name on it. I will PM you personally & ask what it is specifically you want crafted & then I will knock it out for you.

My Armorsmithing Mastery is up to Full Plate.
My Bloodcrafting is at Full Plate.
My Weaponsmithing Mastery is at Rank 60's.
My Bowyer Mastery is at Rank 50's.
My Alchemy is at Skill Cap.
Even my Cooking & Herbalism is at Skill Cap.

(Most people's Herbalism, Cooking, & Alchemy is Skill Capped.)

PM me ingame or like I said, drop a sack of mats in CB & I'll
getcha hooked up a.s.a.p.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 07:40 PM
Pickens when I get done running errands I may have you make some bloodcrafted plate helms. I'm not sure of the mats you need but I have plenty of beastman teeth
Posted By: grover Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 09:20 PM
EU was hard mode and full of win. NA is full of fail and more zerg.
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 10:26 PM
pirate dont be an asshat.

Play DFO or shut up
Posted By: Vuldan Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/28/10 10:53 PM
Originally Posted By: grover

You so full of it your sig should be brown. Come play or as was said, stfu. Final Fantasy? Really...you sure your not the old one grover...lol
Posted By: JetStar Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 12:18 AM

Pirate is full of shit.
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 12:30 AM
Originally Posted By: Valaria
pirate dont be an asshat.

Play DFO or shut up

LOL.
Posted By: grover Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 12:47 AM
WAA WAAA THE DEAD GAME WE PLAY IS STILL DYING WAA WAA EVERYONE COME BACK WAAA WAAA

stop holding on to the game like it was your dead dying grandma. let go people just let go. i used to have the problem where i held on to bad games just because i didn't want to abandon what i knew even though it was getting worse with every expansion(WoW).

unless you really are still somehow entertained by it, then i guess more power to ya.

but yea man. i've never played a FF game ever and like everyone i know is gonna be at least trying it out so why not?

p.s. i heard full pvp games fail now because there's no honor among the players, its just the 4chan generation taking over and LAWL FAIL PK'D YOU SO HARD LLAWL LAWL, everywhere.
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 01:14 AM
WAA WAAA THE DEAD GAME WE PLAY IS STILL DYING WAA WAA EVERYONE COME BACK WAAA WAAA

stop holding on to the game like it was your dead dying grandma. let go people just let go. i used to have the problem where i held on to bad games just because i didn't want to abandon what i knew even though it was getting worse with every expansion(WoW).

unless you really are still somehow entertained by it, then i guess more power to ya.

but yea man. i've never played a FF game ever and like everyone i know is gonna be at least trying it out so why not?

p.s. i heard full pvp games fail now because there's no honor among the players, its just the 4chan generation taking over and LAWL FAIL PK'D YOU SO HARD LLAWL LAWL, everywhere.

Pirate we get it you dont like DFO. Now Shut up and run along. No need for your comments. If your not helping then get moving.
Posted By: JetStar Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 01:46 AM

Hey Pirate, I dont talk shit about Hello Kitty Online like you are playing so be quiet.
Posted By: grover Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 02:03 AM
dude bra. you guys came at me with the cannons blazing first. i didn't say anything negative other then that NA sucked compaired to EU. and then i get.

"You so full of it your sig should be brown. Come play or as was said, stfu. Final Fantasy? Really...you sure your not the old one grover...lol"
"Pirate is full of shit."
"Play DFO or shut up"

so i guess i fight fire with fire and you should know this.

p.s. hellokittyonline is out of beta and went live yo.(not that i play it)

p.s.s. HATERS GON HATE
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 02:25 AM
all you spew is negativity pirate. Please take it elsewhere. oh and here's a cookie too and some milk. Dont Choke sweetie.
Posted By: JetStar Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 02:29 AM
dude bra. you guys came at me with the cannons blazing first. i didn't say anything negative other then that NA sucked compaired to EU. and then i get.

"You so full of it your sig should be brown. Come play or as was said, stfu. Final Fantasy? Really...you sure your not the old one grover...lol"
"Pirate is full of shit."
"Play DFO or shut up"

so i guess i fight fire with fire and you should know this.

p.s. hellokittyonline is out of beta and went live yo.(not that i play it)

p.s.s. HATERS GON HATE

All in good fun you guys, jeez.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 04:03 AM
Yes..yes..no offense meant Grover..lol..Hello Kitty is some fun I am sure..LOL
Posted By: Drakiis Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 06:04 AM
Pirate has a point about how games are these days, especially pvp.
Posted By: Arkh Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 11:42 AM
Seriously ?
Do I have to quote the first article of the guild constitution again ?

I have to agree with Pirate : early EU was the shit. But that's because the game was populated and everyone was discovering the game (the good ol' times when you had full banded sets as siege armors, when r40s were l33t).
I hope having it in digital stores + some advertisement + a good graphic overall will get some more people in game again. And they need to cut off on the grind aspect.

BTW, how did the siege go ?
Posted By: Vuldan Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 02:31 PM
The Siege went badly. Black has no ability to understand true strategic movement. The reality is that once again a more organized and strategic minded group, well versed in small group tactics and covering each other well pulled the forces of Black, and at their direction many or us, into trap after trap. Black failed to press home the advantage when they had it and as your aware, any time given Zealot to recover is time they use to thier full advantage.

In the end, Zealot took the hamlet, although allegedly they professed that was not their intent, and the faction within Black who were not fans of KGB used the loss to drive home their agenda and we left the alliance as aamicably as possible. We now live in Calfadar, are allied with The Lost Minions and a variety of other groups.

Welcome Home.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 02:55 PM
We seem to have fallen into a cycle of:
1) join an alliance
2) have a couple of good weeks
3) become the patsy for failure
4) get the boot

What is up with that? I don't recall any of the alliances we've been in ruling the server before we joined and then all of a sudden failing because KGB came to town. How do we end up being the fall guy each time?
Posted By: Ictinike Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 05:17 PM
Kaotic,

You know the answer to your own question.

Good or bad someone will always blame others for their own faults and it's easier to find a patsy than suck it up, grow a sac and admit it was their own fault. I'm not saying it was the case this time since I was not there or don't even play, but based on Vuldan's comments it seems bad decisions by the organizers failed everyone and instead of admitting fault they find someone else.

Fucking kid mentality there not being able to state it was "My bad" and point fingers.

Maybe it's me getting older but over my years the point the finger and blame game has never worked nor had a good outcome.. yea it's just me getting older I think frown
Posted By: JetStar Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 06:30 PM
Well guys, this was a good move for us.

Believe it or not it was a amicable move for both guilds and I for one am happy to be in Calfadar.
Posted By: grover Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 09:18 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Yes..yes..no offense meant Grover..lol..Hello Kitty is some fun I am sure..LOL

lol i never played it but im tempted to try it just to say i did.

i only heard it was out of beta from Massively.com
Posted By: Pickens Heretic Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/29/10 10:08 PM
Well, hopefully ya'll like this move. I have some good friends here & think it will be good to not only rebuild our Clan, but to rebuild gold in our banks, get the PvP that we didn't get any of at Jhali, get our fighting strategy down due to PvP, and it will be AWESOME for Recruiting due to the benefit of Velmuna (for Alfars to port from), Issar Ruins (Wolves, Orks, & Dwarves to port from), & who needs Humans or more Elves? LOL.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/30/10 07:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Kaotic,

You know the answer to your own question.

Good or bad someone will always blame others for their own faults and it's easier to find a patsy than suck it up, grow a sac and admit it was their own fault. I'm not saying it was the case this time since I was not there or don't even play, but based on Vuldan's comments it seems bad decisions by the organizers failed everyone and instead of admitting fault they find someone else.

Fucking kid mentality there not being able to state it was "My bad" and point fingers.

Maybe it's me getting older but over my years the point the finger and blame game has never worked nor had a good outcome.. yea it's just me getting older I think frown

Yeah, I know, it just seems like its always us. Maybe because we're the only ones not throwing a temper tantrum, threatening to take our toys and go home, and blaming others for our failures.

You are getting older, but its not just you. The blame game only works in politics and even then it only works for so long and eventually you get caught.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: DFO SIEGE OPERATIONS - 08/30/10 07:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

You are getting older,

Priceless
© The KGB Oracle