KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,937 Trump card
1,337,427 Picture Thread
477,157 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Decon Black #71898 07/28/10 07:42 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
If there are any more problems with NEW, let myself,Jet,Val or Arkh know. And we will talk with them and set an agreement if any. Same goes with anyone else. We may not be in game when something occurs, just send us a PM here and let us know so when we get in game we know whats going on.

Kasandras #72277 08/07/10 12:02 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I spoke with Pro Bot... he's trying to get his guys to stay out of Sandstone. I told him that we will still have friendly pvp outside of hammerdale and only go into hammerdale as a returned favor for them raiding sandstone.

I dont' like killing new... because they have some really new players and thats just not that fun killing people like that. Plus we need to be fighting better players so that we get better. Anyway if anyone has any problems voice them... but please stay out of hammerdale unless they raid sandstone. Pro Bot said we are not on the KOS list anymore. So only raid them after they hit sandstone.

Wolfgang #72291 08/08/10 12:04 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
bump

Wolfgang #72292 08/08/10 06:10 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Oh I was there when you worked this out. I am not certain I can believe anything Pro Bot says. I have some very interesting screen shots from the other day dealing with them. I will go along with this because you made the deal and I support you.

I do not however put much faith in NEW holding to it for very long. Thier other SG was over in the noobie human lands killing goblin noobs...not very NEW if you ask me and if I catch em, I will kill em.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Vuldan #72299 08/08/10 09:58 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Oh I was there when you worked this out. I am not certain I can believe anything Pro Bot says. I have some very interesting screen shots from the other day dealing with them. I will go along with this because you made the deal and I support you.

I do not however put much faith in NEW holding to it for very long. Thier other SG was over in the noobie human lands killing goblin noobs...not very NEW if you ask me and if I catch em, I will kill em.

Well it's not a truce, so I say killem' the thing was to make sure we don't have guys going into hammerdale at all hours camping them. I don't expect them to hold up their end of the deal of staying out of Sandstone, so when they don't... hammerdale is open for business.

Wolfgang #72305 08/08/10 10:11 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I had spoke with Pro Bot myself about 2 wks ago. And all this that Wolfgang said was worked out then. Since then it seems they have gone against the truce. They have been open game anywhere outside the 1k radius of hammerdale and in hammerdale. I was told to consider them KOS outside that radius. We just need to stay out of hammerdale unless they raid sandstone then pay them back a visit for each time they come to sandstone. Also their noobs have been told that if they get attacked outside their safe zone they can not run back in and expect to be left alone by their leadership.

So please do as i have stated and dont fuck with them to bad unless they have warrented it. Or if they are outside their safe zone then they are free game. KILL KILL KILL

Last edited by Decon Black; 08/08/10 10:12 AM.

Former KGB Member
Decon Black #72350 08/08/10 11:13 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I'm not playing as much as I have been, but is anyone willing to explain this to me?

I have absolutely ZERO qualms with them raiding sandstone as much and as often as they will -- what do we stand to lose? Peace of mind is the best I can offer up, but is that really so much to sacrifice?

We *need* this type of unplanned altercation to get better! The beauty lies in their...newness. It gives us the confidence and consideration necessary to fight outnumbered. In all honesty, it's exciting to me that I get the chance to fight 2v8(or whatever) as it hones my skill.

SabinF #72399 08/09/10 03:28 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: SabinF
I'm not playing as much as I have been, but is anyone willing to explain this to me?

I have absolutely ZERO qualms with them raiding sandstone as much and as often as they will -- what do we stand to lose? Peace of mind is the best I can offer up, but is that really so much to sacrifice?

We *need* this type of unplanned altercation to get better! The beauty lies in their...newness. It gives us the confidence and consideration necessary to fight outnumbered. In all honesty, it's exciting to me that I get the chance to fight 2v8(or whatever) as it hones my skill.

I don't have anything against NEW either, however if they are a guise for people with good toons that use the tag as an advantage, then I would have a problem with them. And that has happened in the past... I'm not sure about it happening lately though. The whole thing was when NEW raided sandstone, some of our guys went and raided Hammerdale as retribution for them raiding sandstone. And the counsilors of NEW got mad. Raiding is one thing, but raiding it and holding it down is another. And from what info I gather that's what happened. So Pro Bot was getting the members of new to not raid Sandstone in return that we do not raid them. My feelings are that it is NEW... let them raid, we've gotten some players from NEW in KGB before. Let them get some experience so when they go out and find a clan they know what to expect and maybe a clan will be more likely to keep that person and give them a chance. The server population is pretty low, and we don't need to be dicks greifing newer players. That's not how KGB works!

Wolfgang #72406 08/09/10 04:24 PM
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
... we don't need to be dicks greifing newer players. That's not how KGB works!

This!

Longshanks #72409 08/09/10 04:34 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Longshanks
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
... we don't need to be dicks greifing newer players. That's not how KGB works!

This!

/agree

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard