KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,686 Trump card
1,339,216 Picture Thread
478,047 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
This person thinks she's getting her money from Obama's personal bank! LMAO how in the fuck can someone be so damn stupid. Drugs are bad M-kay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMK9zxb5HyE

Last edited by wolfgang; 06/08/10 08:29 PM.
Former Member
Former Member
lol that is too funny

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Jo is a prime example of why I should be allowed to shoot people.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Holy fuck.. I'm reposting this on twitter and FB now because it's really sad.. REALLY, REALLY sad.. frown

KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Yes it is... very sad!

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
yes very sad!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from auplod.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm not sure what was the stupidest part..

The population of the U.S. or how she states the illegal aliens give money under the table to the government..

Holy shit.. I mean I'm ALL FOR government assistance to those in REAL need like families on hardship, the disabled, young mothers etc but what this country has turned into is the land of lazy fucks!

Now I'm pretty conservative and always have worked hard for everything I've ever gotten in life and it sickens me that others of these next few younger generations would rather sit on their fat bloated asses and let WE, those who work and pay taxes, pay for it.

One last story and I promise I won't soapbox (I could go hours on this topic and gov't and everything else)...

Worked with a guy in the office named Jay.

Jay was a laid back guy who I liked. I mean he was lazy fuck and didn't care about shit and I would use his ability to "vedge" in life to help me in the office by running "interference" between myself and that staff/management so I could get some real shit done. Oh, and did I mention Jay, at age twenty something, had 5 kids with the youngest 2 still in diapers (yet another story for another time)

So one day another office buddy states his wife makes great Calzones. So we start talking about what it would it take for this guy to have his wife work up a few of those fuckers for lunch one day when Jay comes strolling by and injects himself in the conversation.

He states that his wife makes great pizza. Pizza you say? He goes on to state how the government, through public aid, gives him all kinds of "free" stuff like cheese, sauce and dough to make pizzas. "But only if you guys could donate a few dollars for my wife's time I bet I could get her to make a few for us.."

Few Dollars? Few Dollars I ask? Sounds like a J-O-B!

I then tell him to get his lazy fucking ass back to his cube for being stupid and that he should have his wife make me 2 fucking pizzas for free because it was MY tax money who paid for all that "free" shit he was talking about. I even asked that he should fucking deliver the shit to my home because in all honesty since basically had already paid for it why not have it hot and ready to go when I wanted it...

Needless to say Jay and I didn't get along much since and he was let go from his position a short time later for being lazy and not doing his job but I must say he was pretty fucking prompt getting 2 pizzas on my desk for lunch the next day without saying a word. Gotta give him that!

laugh

Oh and the pizzas were not that good but hey, like sex, even when it's bad it's pretty good..

Cheers,

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Amen.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
its pisses me off to think about people like that. i have known to many people like that and i have told them what i think of them. it usually pisses them off but hell im tired of paying for free loaders. i think its time for those lazy mf'rs to get a job and do some thing with there lifes. stop making us the working peeps of america pay for there shit!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from auplod.com]
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Darwinism is only 3 letters from Donkinism

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard