The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang Can you believe there are people this dumb! - 06/08/10 10:49 PM
This person thinks she's getting her money from Obama's personal bank! LMAO how in the fuck can someone be so damn stupid. Drugs are bad M-kay!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMK9zxb5HyE
lol that is too funny
Jo is a prime example of why I should be allowed to shoot people.
Holy fuck.. I'm reposting this on twitter and FB now because it's really sad.. REALLY, REALLY sad.. frown
Yes it is... very sad!
yes very sad!
I'm not sure what was the stupidest part..

The population of the U.S. or how she states the illegal aliens give money under the table to the government..

Holy shit.. I mean I'm ALL FOR government assistance to those in REAL need like families on hardship, the disabled, young mothers etc but what this country has turned into is the land of lazy fucks!

Now I'm pretty conservative and always have worked hard for everything I've ever gotten in life and it sickens me that others of these next few younger generations would rather sit on their fat bloated asses and let WE, those who work and pay taxes, pay for it.

One last story and I promise I won't soapbox (I could go hours on this topic and gov't and everything else)...

Worked with a guy in the office named Jay.

Jay was a laid back guy who I liked. I mean he was lazy fuck and didn't care about shit and I would use his ability to "vedge" in life to help me in the office by running "interference" between myself and that staff/management so I could get some real shit done. Oh, and did I mention Jay, at age twenty something, had 5 kids with the youngest 2 still in diapers (yet another story for another time)

So one day another office buddy states his wife makes great Calzones. So we start talking about what it would it take for this guy to have his wife work up a few of those fuckers for lunch one day when Jay comes strolling by and injects himself in the conversation.

He states that his wife makes great pizza. Pizza you say? He goes on to state how the government, through public aid, gives him all kinds of "free" stuff like cheese, sauce and dough to make pizzas. "But only if you guys could donate a few dollars for my wife's time I bet I could get her to make a few for us.."

Few Dollars? Few Dollars I ask? Sounds like a J-O-B!

I then tell him to get his lazy fucking ass back to his cube for being stupid and that he should have his wife make me 2 fucking pizzas for free because it was MY tax money who paid for all that "free" shit he was talking about. I even asked that he should fucking deliver the shit to my home because in all honesty since basically had already paid for it why not have it hot and ready to go when I wanted it...

Needless to say Jay and I didn't get along much since and he was let go from his position a short time later for being lazy and not doing his job but I must say he was pretty fucking prompt getting 2 pizzas on my desk for lunch the next day without saying a word. Gotta give him that!

laugh

Oh and the pizzas were not that good but hey, like sex, even when it's bad it's pretty good..

Cheers,
Amen.
its pisses me off to think about people like that. i have known to many people like that and i have told them what i think of them. it usually pisses them off but hell im tired of paying for free loaders. i think its time for those lazy mf'rs to get a job and do some thing with there lifes. stop making us the working peeps of america pay for there shit!
Darwinism is only 3 letters from Donkinism
In my lifetime there is going to be a class war. Its not going to be about color of skin, country of origin, or religious preference.

Its going to be about the bottom of our populous feeling entitled to the best our systems has to offer while doing next to or absolutely nothing to add any value to the pot providing these services.

Tell me why some uneducated, unemployed, and unwilling to be employed, piece of human waste, should have a quality of life on par with those of us who go to work every day, pay our taxes, and play by the rules?

I won't even qualify being here illegal in this discussion. Personally, we should adopt some of our South American counterparts policy on illegals. They just shoot them, or put them in Gvmt. Work Camps.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Can you believe there are people this dumb! - 06/14/10 07:20 PM
Simple solution to the "illegals" problem. Get rid of the frontier. And of all the government subsidies for anything other than : army (it means diplomats too), police and justice.
Let people earn their money, share it with whoever they think is worth it. Just assure their safety from outside attacks and dispense the same justice to everyone.

Minarchism FTW !
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
In my lifetime there is going to be a class war. Its not going to be about color of skin, country of origin, or religious preference.

Its going to be about the bottom of our populous feeling entitled to the best our systems has to offer while doing next to or absolutely nothing to add any value to the pot providing these services.

Tell me why some uneducated, unemployed, and unwilling to be employed, piece of human waste, should have a quality of life on par with those of us who go to work every day, pay our taxes, and play by the rules?

I won't even qualify being here illegal in this discussion. Personally, we should adopt some of our South American counterparts policy on illegals. They just shoot them, or put them in Gvmt. Work Camps.

There's a huge flaw to that theory: Those motherfucking sloths would be too lazy to do what it takes to prepare for, and tactically fight a war. It would be one giant, idiotic mob, easily anihilated by a half-ass military force.
Reporting in for half-ass military force duty.
Isn't that the way our founders intended it to be
dont quit your job millions of people on welfare are counting on you
© The KGB Oracle