KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 27 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,016,951 Trump card
1,338,810 Picture Thread
477,749 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague

"Naked ressing helps, yes, but at the same time those nakeds should be grabbing something to increase their chances of killing the raiders (ie. Bow/Arrows, Garbage Gear Bag, etc.)"

in that line are u saying if we are naked we should run past the a geared dead we should run past them and continue to the bank to grab gear or anything we can to help fight??? cause i can already hear the bytching and complaining about that. i hear it everyday when one geared dies and cries and yells in vent for the naked by them to rezz them and they don't and they get all pissed about it.

but other then that yes i agree if there are geared in the city fighting and u are naked u should go bags in ur bank at all times if u can't afford it ask someone for help we are a clan... we should be helping each other. now granted if ur askin daily for go bags from others then u really need to stop and figure out what ur doing wrong.

there could be ways to draw there attention with one geared maybe even sacrificing himself to draw the enemies away from the bank to allow 2+ of us a window to get to the bank grab a bag and go hide and gear up. possibly even grabs 2 or more bags to hand out to others that might not be able to get to the bank in time. i mean if u don't want to grab go bags for others make some staff/reg bags and grab those for the others. a person with 25 each reg and a staff is a hella lot better then nothing they can then atleast buff those that are fully geared giving them a better chance of success. they can also get to a high point to be eyes and throw debuffs. if not regs and staff a bow and like 50-100 arrows. maybe even put a 2hand rank 4 mob drop in all these bag so if that person is forced into melee combat there not pullin out the starter wep allowing them to do that much more damage.

we need to start puttin our heads together and figure out ways to make our city safer. it won't happen on it's own....

(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Devan Omega

"Naked ressing helps, yes, but at the same time those nakeds should be grabbing something to increase their chances of killing the raiders (ie. Bow/Arrows, Garbage Gear Bag, etc.)"

in that line are u saying if we are naked we should run past the a geared dead we should run past them and continue to the bank to grab gear or anything we can to help fight??? cause i can already hear the bytching and complaining about that. i hear it everyday when one geared dies and cries and yells in vent for the naked by them to rezz them and they don't and they get all pissed about it.

Yes you should rez the geared dead. but if you dont see geared dead.. go get gear yourself.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
yea i know i'm just showing the way he said it says the opposite that its better to go gear up rather then rezzing the geared dead on the ground.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
What val and romeo said. And when reviving try to revive the geared person first, its not about losing the gear its about getting the best geared back into the fight. Its really common sense stuff. When you have people reviving nakeds while geared is right next to them.

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction

but other then that yes i agree if there are geared in the city fighting and u are naked u should go bags in ur bank at all times if u can't afford it ask someone for help we are a clan... we should be helping each other. now granted if ur askin daily for go bags from others then u really need to stop and figure out what ur doing wrong.

there could be ways to draw there attention with one geared maybe even sacrificing himself to draw the enemies away from the bank to allow 2+ of us a window to get to the bank grab a bag and go hide and gear up. possibly even grabs 2 or more bags to hand out to others that might not be able to get to the bank in time. i mean if u don't want to grab go bags for others make some staff/reg bags and grab those for the others. a person with 25 each reg and a staff is a hella lot better then nothing they can then atleast buff those that are fully geared giving them a better chance of success. they can also get to a high point to be eyes and throw debuffs. if not regs and staff a bow and like 50-100 arrows. maybe even put a 2hand rank 4 mob drop in all these bag so if that person is forced into melee combat there not pullin out the starter wep allowing them to do that much more damage.

we need to start puttin our heads together and figure out ways to make our city safer. it won't happen on it's own....

yea i know i'm just showing the way he said it says the opposite that its better to go gear up rather then rezzing the geared dead on the ground.

Devan, I wrote "at the same time" meaning, they SHOULD be ressing those that need it, but ALSO (at the same time) worrying about getting themseleves geared.
It was mainly directed at those people, who once slain in town, remain naked throughout the remainder of the fight, regardless of whether or not they are ressing, taking no consideration to get themseleves geared.
(IE. The nakeds who join the 5 man crew pushing the 2 enemies out of town, instead of grabbing some gear incase those 2 enemies meet up with some more buddies and come right back into town.)

If you are naked and there are dead geared people around you, YES, you MUST res them, but that does not mean that your job is now only to naked res. After those geared by you are up, you should be worrying about getting yourself your own gear and getting yourself back into the fight. Even a naked resser, who stopped at the bank to grab 25 mandrake, serves more of a purpose them someone who just decides, "Hey, I died, Im just going to stay naked and fight this way, even though we have a chance, there are geared KGB around, and the bank is clear."

I know you were just trying to point out how my words could be misunderstood, but hopefully, this will make the picture a bit clearer.

Also, this paragraph from my former post, continued to point out, what I re-wrote above:

If everyone in town is already dead and naked, obviously the naked zerg is an option, but as long as there are GEARED KGB'ers fighting the enemies; all other KGB'ers in the city should be focused on keeping those geared members alive, while at the same time, getting themseleves geared to help in the fight. Naked zergs do NOT work when there are GEARED KGBers around; you end up doing more damage to the geared people then you do to the enemy.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Its real simple.

Don't Play Bad!

Don't be a combat looter

Don't be a nekkid zerg'r

Stop to Rez ONLY GEARED PEOPLE

If you only grabbed five things out of the bank (Oh Shit Bag);
R40 Bow
50 Arrows
R40 Weapon
BreastPlate
R40 Staff - 10 each reg

Archery is your friend, stop playing bad like a bunch of little kids chasing a soccer ball, and use it.

Group together, push together, and combine fire together.

Debuffing the enemy is the best way to make them run.

If you can't do these simple things, your going to get called out on it.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
sorry wasn't tryin to say what u said was wrong was just pointing out the way it was wrote people can read it the wrong way as if sayin they should be worrying about gearin up themselves rather then rezzing the dead geared close by.

sorry i got a splitting headache and i may just be reading it wrong myself i generally tend to read things and look at it in many differant ways. usually helps me when people other then myself read it wrong and i can see where there coming from and will be easier for me to help fix there mistake.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:
Stop to Rez ONLY GEARED PEOPLE

If you only grabbed five things out of the bank (Oh Shit Bag);
R40 Bow
50 Arrows
R40 Weapon
BreastPlate
R40 Staff - 10 each reg

I agree with TAS on this, I would put at least 20 regs. If nothing else you can survive longer and give others a chance to gear up. BY all means I'm not saying just go out and die, fight as hard as you can. In fact!Fight harder... because your going to be at disadvantage as it is. Deal damage and survive, always been on someone as much as possible... pressure, pressure, pressure.

Last edited by wolfgang; 05/24/10 03:59 PM.
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
And in group plz use waypoint as you go down can't tell you how many times I have heard you went past me, you went past me again (and one time it was directed at me but the persons "body" was standing up all normal, I was looking for something sprawled on the ground not a guy standing there lol) grin

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Dalmar
And in group plz use waypoint as you go down can't tell you how many times I have heard you went past me, you went past me again (and one time it was directed at me but the persons "body" was standing up all normal, I was looking for something sprawled on the ground not a guy standing there lol) grin

Yeah I've seen that happen more than a few times! The still standing while dead thing... =P

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard