KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,019,620 Trump card
1,339,131 Picture Thread
477,934 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Krayton #63973 04/23/10 06:00 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I hear that, and definitely are all things to consider. Addictions are powerful things, I went almost two years without online gaming many years back and I can honestly say it was difficult, I thought about gaming a lot and even went so far as to go to the library just to read clan forums and stay connected.

You Sir are very chivalrous and she is lucky to have you, as your powers of self evaluation are very good.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
Drakiis #63981 04/23/10 06:13 PM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
What part of grudge fuck didn't you get?

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #63985 04/23/10 06:29 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I think you're doing the right thing. After you get back to work and things get back to normal you and your wife will be fine. You're both stressed out and frustrated right now, you for lack of a job, and her cause you're about to start active duty. It will get better laugh In the mean time focus on keeping your wife happy and your relationship strong.

Oh, above all... Don't listen to one fucking work Drakkis says!

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Kaotic #64036 04/24/10 10:46 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
hey nobody ever listens to me anyhow, then when shit goes south they cry, "why didn't we think of that", or "I wish I had known". It's all part of being taken for granted I guess.

Krayton #64063 04/25/10 02:25 AM
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
To be honest vent just finishes killing off the RPG part. But its tactical use cannot be denied so meh what can you do. I liked the UO over head chat and the ICQ to be perfectly honest.

Of course hearing krulls is amusing in itself half the time grin

Dalmar #64067 04/25/10 07:11 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I must say this entire thread had me rolling. It used to be a serious issue for me Krayton, in the early days of UO when I would play for 36 to 48 hour straight stints and my wife would really give me shit over it. Time changes, things move on, and she finally realized that as was noted by someone else, I was home, I was available if she needed me and that was much better than me being out.

Then, Krayton, you told us she also plays the game. Seriously? And she does not understand? If she is not KGB, obvious, then why not? And does she herself use Vent? If you were both in Vent, this would not be a problem. It smacks of jealousy to me, that your new friends in KGB are better than hers. Have her join up bro, or sit in vent as a guest. Get a new headset and rock on (of course, if your in the army, you wont be around much for the next 3 to 6 months depending on MOS)

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Vuldan #64078 04/25/10 07:54 AM
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
I must say this entire thread had me rolling. It used to be a serious issue for me Krayton, in the early days of UO when I would play for 36 to 48 hour straight stints and my wife would really give me shit over it. Time changes, things move on, and she finally realized that as was noted by someone else, I was home, I was available if she needed me and that was much better than me being out.

Then, Krayton, you told us she also plays the game. Seriously? And she does not understand? If she is not KGB, obvious, then why not? And does she herself use Vent? If you were both in Vent, this would not be a problem. It smacks of jealousy to me, that your new friends in KGB are better than hers. Have her join up bro, or sit in vent as a guest. Get a new headset and rock on (of course, if your in the army, you wont be around much for the next 3 to 6 months depending on MOS)

Vuldan has a good point. My lady back in the day was similar; hated me on the headset because she felt I couldn't hear her (which I couldnt, lol) however I eventually showed her how she could log into the Vent (on our old server) and she would just come harass me that way when she needed something. In the end it worked out pretty well...until I kicked that tramp to the curb!

Current lady, hates the headset too, but doesn't mind if I use Vent without the headphones.
Thats why everyone always hears themseleves through my speakers.
(I also cannot hear my son crying in his crib when my headset is on.)

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Vuldan points out a good fact, we have many other women in the guild, and husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend teams are common place in todays gaming. She should consider KGB if she does play, unless of course she's so "l33t" that she might get a bad reputation being here wink

Drakiis #64100 04/25/10 01:05 PM
Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Vuldan points out a good fact, we have many other women in the guild, and husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend teams are common place in todays gaming. She should consider KGB if she does play, unless of course she's so "l33t" that she might get a bad reputation being here wink

She does, shes Astara Reyanis. Shes shy and doesnt believe that anyone would like her so shes real quiet and would probably never talk to someone unless they kept sparking a conversation with her.
By all means, if you see her on, talk to her and get her to talk more. Her issue was never with me talking to others, it was about how she felt ignored when i had that sound proof headphone situation going on haha.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard