KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,429 Trump card
1,340,267 Picture Thread
478,689 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tasorin #60956 03/16/10 10:35 PM
Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
You betcha Tas, and you know theres always that nice feeling knowing i wont have to be in retail ever again and listen to some of the dumbest people in the world.

(although i hear officers dont even need a BA anymore in some circumstances and dont even have to pass the asvab soooo im sure im in for some fun times)

Direct link eh yissu???!!!?!

Im trying but i cant seem to find it (not nearly as easy as myspace used to be)

Sometimes using facebook makes me want to blow my brains out.

WTF is your name? Ill just add you

Also, i saw my email was only available to friends in privacy settings and i unclicked that as well as allowed search engines to find me, so that may help GOD DAMNIT the dog just pissed on the floor

Krayton #60965 03/17/10 07:16 AM
KGB Champion
KGB Champion
That worked man. I was able to find you by email. I'm getting rid of my dog this week finally! I think we found a new home! No more pissnshit floors!

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Yissu Dojar
That worked man. I was able to find you by email. I'm getting rid of my dog this week finally! I think we found a new home! No more pissnshit floors!

You should have just shot the bastard! I had a dog that went to the neighbors and killed all their chickens. When I got home from school my mom & dad handed me a gun and told me I needed to shoot the fucker. I was a little baffled because the dog rarely went off the property, never second guessing my parents I did it. A week later the neighbor came to the house trying to tell me my dog killed the other chickens he had gotten. I told him that was impossible because I shot my dog. He turned white and left, the next day the guy called my dad and told him it was a horrible mistake. That it wasn't my dog after all, but another dog that looked similar. So as you can see this is why I'm highly unstable, people making me shoot my own fucking dog! I miss pinky. =(

Wolfgang #60972 03/17/10 11:04 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Hey you monkey fuckers, here's my facebook. Friend me! And Krayton, all you have to do is copy paste your facebook link.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1754670655

Wolfgang #60977 03/17/10 01:39 PM
Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
sheesh wolfgang thats quite a story hah! I shall add you asap, i think yissu is lucky that he gets to ditch his dog hah. Although my dogs a cool guy, he poops on the carpet way too much (and theres always blood in it so i feel a high vet bill coming)

Krayton #60978 03/17/10 03:23 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Krayton
sheesh wolfgang thats quite a story hah! I shall add you asap, i think yissu is lucky that he gets to ditch his dog hah. Although my dogs a cool guy, he poops on the carpet way too much (and theres always blood in it so i feel a high vet bill coming)

Quote:
(and theres always blood in it so i feel a high vet bill coming)

If you wouldn't finger your dog this wouldn't happen. Beastiality is wrong! =P

And yes, that story is only partially true...lol My dad and cousin did shoot my dog because it actually did kill the neighbors chickens. I felt like I had to spice it up some... hehe =)

Last edited by wolfgang; 03/17/10 03:24 PM.
Wolfgang #60979 03/17/10 04:40 PM
KGB Champion
KGB Champion
lol, Wolfgang. I told my wife that story because I thought it was sad and it turns out it's not even true!

Krayton Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
damn that liar wolfgang, he so crazy!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard