The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Krayton krayton break - 03/15/10 10:00 PM
Just wanted to let you all know ill be taking a break from the game a bit. Getting a little burnt out from all games in general and being unemployed, its all i do all day and i wanna go out there and move around a little bit!

Keep in touch and if i hop on some random FPS shooter for a little bit lets team up! smile

PS3 User Name : Krayton15
facebook : nick.amenta@us.army.mil
Posted By: Yissu Dojar Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 12:50 PM
Krayton, I wasn't able to find you on facebook with that email. Krayton noooooo!
Posted By: Krayton Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 02:23 PM
oh shit my bad (thats the email though, but others had the same problem)

nick amenta

or

nicholas amenta

(sorry bout that)
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 03:25 PM
Blah, someone I actually enjoy gaming with frown
Go outside, get bit by a rabid squirrel and then you can realize that real life is not as fun as an MMO!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 03:36 PM
Blah, someone I actually enjoy gaming with frown
Go outside, get bit by a rabid squirrel and then you can realize that real life is not as fun as an MMO!
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 08:00 PM
Hooray for double posting... we can tell the rabid squirrel hasn't only gotten to Krayton. HEHEHE

And Krayton, you better bring your monkey ass back. COD4 MW2 is fun and all... but how many times can you kill terrorists? Sure IRL it's and endless joy, but in game BLEH! Anyway... I hope everything is well IRL. I hear you about the being unemployed thing. I was laid off, so it sucks.

Maybe if these retards we have in government would stop trying to feed us bullshit and actually do something to help the economy we could get somewhere. Maybe we need to send some immigrant mexicans to the capital, like that one south park episode where cartman hired some illegals to help them. So yeah...keep yo pimp hand strong young jedi!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 08:56 PM
Yeah...WTF it posted 11 mins later?
Posted By: Krayton Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 10:04 PM
Hah thanks you guys, im doing my best and am waiting on the results of a request to go active army (from army reserves which is what im in now)

As soon as i know that i will be active, i will have a steady paycheck, and i can get my feet wet with working again...thats when i think ill feel a lot less disgusted with "over-gaming"

BTW i left all the mats i had in the clan bank, hope its useful stuff smile
Posted By: Yissu Dojar Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 10:43 PM
What the shit, Krayton. I still can't find your black ass on facebook. Just send me a direct link or something!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: krayton break - 03/16/10 11:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Yissu Dojar
What the shit, Krayton. I still can't find your black ass on facebook. Just send me a direct link or something!

Try not typing with one hand...

I hear ya Krayton, being gainfully employed makes all the difference in the world. Mostly for me, its about personal pride, I can't stand taking a hand out or a hand up.
Posted By: Krayton Re: krayton break - 03/17/10 05:35 AM
You betcha Tas, and you know theres always that nice feeling knowing i wont have to be in retail ever again and listen to some of the dumbest people in the world.

(although i hear officers dont even need a BA anymore in some circumstances and dont even have to pass the asvab soooo im sure im in for some fun times)

Direct link eh yissu???!!!?!

Im trying but i cant seem to find it (not nearly as easy as myspace used to be)

Sometimes using facebook makes me want to blow my brains out.

WTF is your name? Ill just add you

Also, i saw my email was only available to friends in privacy settings and i unclicked that as well as allowed search engines to find me, so that may help GOD DAMNIT the dog just pissed on the floor
Posted By: Yissu Dojar Re: krayton break - 03/17/10 02:16 PM
That worked man. I was able to find you by email. I'm getting rid of my dog this week finally! I think we found a new home! No more pissnshit floors!
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: krayton break - 03/17/10 05:50 PM
Originally Posted By: Yissu Dojar
That worked man. I was able to find you by email. I'm getting rid of my dog this week finally! I think we found a new home! No more pissnshit floors!

You should have just shot the bastard! I had a dog that went to the neighbors and killed all their chickens. When I got home from school my mom & dad handed me a gun and told me I needed to shoot the fucker. I was a little baffled because the dog rarely went off the property, never second guessing my parents I did it. A week later the neighbor came to the house trying to tell me my dog killed the other chickens he had gotten. I told him that was impossible because I shot my dog. He turned white and left, the next day the guy called my dad and told him it was a horrible mistake. That it wasn't my dog after all, but another dog that looked similar. So as you can see this is why I'm highly unstable, people making me shoot my own fucking dog! I miss pinky. =(
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: krayton break - 03/17/10 06:04 PM
Hey you monkey fuckers, here's my facebook. Friend me! And Krayton, all you have to do is copy paste your facebook link.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1754670655
Posted By: Krayton Re: krayton break - 03/17/10 08:39 PM
sheesh wolfgang thats quite a story hah! I shall add you asap, i think yissu is lucky that he gets to ditch his dog hah. Although my dogs a cool guy, he poops on the carpet way too much (and theres always blood in it so i feel a high vet bill coming)
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: krayton break - 03/17/10 10:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Krayton
sheesh wolfgang thats quite a story hah! I shall add you asap, i think yissu is lucky that he gets to ditch his dog hah. Although my dogs a cool guy, he poops on the carpet way too much (and theres always blood in it so i feel a high vet bill coming)

Quote:
(and theres always blood in it so i feel a high vet bill coming)

If you wouldn't finger your dog this wouldn't happen. Beastiality is wrong! =P

And yes, that story is only partially true...lol My dad and cousin did shoot my dog because it actually did kill the neighbors chickens. I felt like I had to spice it up some... hehe =)
Posted By: Yissu Dojar Re: krayton break - 03/17/10 11:40 PM
lol, Wolfgang. I told my wife that story because I thought it was sad and it turns out it's not even true!
Posted By: Krayton Re: krayton break - 03/18/10 02:21 PM
damn that liar wolfgang, he so crazy!
© The KGB Oracle