KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Morgus
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,008,018 Trump card
1,337,852 Picture Thread
477,360 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Band 6
Band 6
There's nothing wrong with him leaving, know that, however this isn't real life. This isn't capitalism at work. In real life, you should move to the next job if it provides a better opportunity, that's just the way life works. Move on. Move up.

In Darkfall, guild hopping is frowned upon for a reason. Can I depend on this person when times are hard? If we lose our city, will he leave us or stand with us as we try to rebuild?

I don't expect everyone to have this kind of loyalty, but if you say you are this loyal in your application like he did, I expect you to stand by your word.

Former KGB Member
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Thomas
I am alway sad to see good people leave KGB and while he was here with us we all respected and liked him. Now because of a decision he has made so many of you hate him because of reason x, y, or z... I can understand KGB's frustration and not wanting him to be allowed back.

BUT, every single one of you if you were NOT happy with KGB would attempt to app with another guild before leaving the current one. It is the way shit works in MMO's... you don't know if you will be accepted so you keep your current job in the mean time.

Honestly this shit happens in real life with jobs... and don't tell me your "loyal" to your current job because your a 5% as most people would jump ship for more money or better position. If you had a chance to go work in another area of your current job or get more money you'd sure as hell send an app and even do an interview all why keeping your current job. It is only being smart and I don't blame Bearrok for this action. And honestly those that do should look in the mirror because many would do the same.

While he was in KGB he was well liked and respected... let him leave with that feeling in mind. We of course don't have to take him back... I just wonder how a guild like KGB which prides itself on understanding, honor, etc etc will be just as quick to bash someone because their actions don't reflect that of the majority. Bearrok is only human and acting as such... you would to.

And please before you say, "oh no I'm loyal for life and would never do this or that or what ever... etc" you might as well say here that you've never told a lie in your whole life and then we can all have a good laugh at yah!

With all due respect, I look at it like being in a relationship with a girl, and only breaking up with her when you have a new Girlfriend.

The respectable thing to do in my opinion is to break up then find a new one. Doing it the other way just means you burn the bridge on your way out.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Bearrock is a very nice guy. I'm not going to go out of my way to seek him out. He did what he thought was best for him, we all make mistakes. I just didn't care for the way he went out, especially after already saying he may want to come back. If he wants to come back I'm pretty certain I'm voting no. People make mistakes, but if he was wanting to move on he should have discussed it with us.

I wish him the best with his new home. As far as Black Shields go, I lost the respect I had with those guys since they have the local tattle tail Raghnar Deadlyshot in their clan. Fuck'em and feed'em fish heads!

KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
oh gawd Raghnar went to Black Shields? Yeah now that guild is completely the suck!

As for this game not being like real life... think again, many people think of this as such. Some even stress about this more than their jobs and people take their gaming experience deathly serious. But of course I understand your opinion and respect it...

As for Jet, have you proposed to KGB yet? Cuz I want to throw your bachelor party ok??? wink

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
Former Member
Former Member
I probably played with Bearrok more than many of you, atleast lately,imo its not what you think. He spoke with me last week about it.

As I understand he spoke with leadership about it a week or more before explaining that not many of us play at the time he plays and he could never get anyone to go out and pvp and what not.

He said to me that he had to see if there was something out there more what he was looking for...to have fun... in this game that we all play, you CAN"T hate on him for that.

He said that if they turned out to be a bunch of jerks that he would be back, and if thats the case I believe he would be heart broken to be denied so swiftly.

So my point is don't cast out someone simply trying to enjoy themselves. KGB is great but I'm sure its not for everyone, I'm sure there are those that think BKS is great but its obviously not for everyone.

He also didn't want to announce it early because it would stir up trouble. Bearrik is a genuine person, lets just see what happens....

EhWoL #60837 03/15/10 04:31 AM
Former Member
Former Member
I personally think that not making the champion list may have help sway his thoghts in that direction

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Im gonna post in this thread for the simple reason..IT REALLY PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF!!!!

Loyalty to me means everything...be it in a game of pixels or real life. When i joined KGB i had been with a core group of player since i started playing MMO's with Pirates of the Burning Sea. I have rolled with shark wolf the whole time also.

Now that being said what Bearrok did was beyond FUCK'ed in more ways than one. He has been with you guys for a year and he up's and thinks he is going to find greener pastures with BKS? Looks like this one slipped through the cracks somehow. I say this he did this while in KGB and knew of his decsion he was thinking about making....who's to say he hasnt been doing this the whole time he was with us?

If that yellow-bellied spineless asshole ever tries to come back after reading his post on BKS's forums I will fight his coming back to KGB as im sure alot of others will do. If i offended any of you with this post i am VERY SORRY, but after feeling like i got screwed with no kiss on the neck, and his BETRAYAL of all of KGB and myself this is why i am being as blunt as i am.

Again if i offended any of his friends with this post i am sorry, but i have voiced my opinion!

Decon Black/ a.k.a. Rorshack Grey

P.S. EHWOL i would have understood a little better if for the simple fact that you do not get accepted to BKS without trying out with them. It is not as easy as just posting on their forums and you get accepted. as far as i know

Last edited by Decon Black; 03/15/10 04:38 AM.

Former KGB Member
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Originally Posted By: Thomas
And please before you say, "oh no I'm loyal for life and would never do this or that or what ever... etc" you might as well say here that you've never told a lie in your whole life and then we can all have a good laugh at yah!

Well Thomas, I am loyal for life. I am with KGB in any game they play that I play.

I play a Clan owned account. I stay with KGB for the People, Not for the game. I have fun in the game because I love my clan mates like real Family. I hold family and trust to a Higher standard than most I am Sure.

I am not mad at bearrok personally, I am frustrated and Upset that he left the way he did. He always spoke of Loyalty and Honor, what the core of KGB is about. Yet he broke them by leaving.

In the end if going to BKS is what makes him happy then Great for him. But if He thinks that he can step on us and leave to join them, and find out he wasn't that he thought it would be. I have very little trust left to give him.

As others have said once you break that trust and loyalty barrier, Who's to say you wont jump ship once something bad happens, like the loss of a city.

KGB is not just about the games we play. Its about the people we play with, The times we have all shared, The accomplishments that we have achieved, and the Many new relationships brought together. The key is TOGETHER.

I am sure if I ran into Bearrok today or months from now, I would do the same thing, toss a fireball or some other spell at him, giggle and send a tell saying GOTCHA! like I do with all my friends in other clans. Doesn't mean I would welcome him or any others to come join unless I thought they would be here for the long haul; not jump ship for the greenest pasture.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
No use in Emo-raging over a lost member this kinda of thing has been happening for 12 years well ever since i joined. The only thing u can do is wish them farewell in there endeavors. As for making sure he doesnt get back in the guild well that is up to the members of the guild i mean we let a CxC back into the guild and he was here alot longer then Bearrok. Have to understand his play style and times arent the same as most of us in the guild right now but maybe in the future it will who knows. As for all this emo-raging from members LET IT GO ITS DONE wish him farewell and see him on the battlefield. DONT LET SOMEONE LEAVING THE GUILD LOWER MORAL AND CAUSE MORE MEMBERS TO GET THAT IDEA.

Last edited by Ken_Kamillion; 03/15/10 01:41 PM.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
I was sure no matter how I went about it, people would have taken it badly, im very sorry to hear people are that upset with me, I felt telling you and ehwol, it would have been better then announcing it because iv ran a guild and know when its announced some people might start thinking and sometimes they consider doin something similar. I guess your right about the rules, I should have went to a npc city for a couple days completely cutting all ties then joining. I never thought having access to forums would be an issue ( I know , dumb assumption) I really never thought about it lol, but I figured you had enough trust in me that I wouldnt ever do anything to harm kgb. I guess now the question is will I ever be accepted to kgb as a friend. I really think one day ill wish to come back, after learning how to play my best. The thing is im kinda lazy and dont think sometimes and didnt even think of the general order I kinda suck like that. Thanks for being such a cool leader. best of luck.

FYI I received this from Bearrok after I explained the rules to him.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard