The KGB Oracle
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 03:49 PM
Hi guys, I am sad to say I have made a very hard decision.
Due to my play style and mostly due to my hours of play, I have decided to go to black shields, I hope you guys dont hate me, I have ran a guild for 3 years so I know you will always think different of me. Iv waited for kgb to have a solid amount of hardcore pvp player base. As you know iv been with kgb a year. And never considered leaving because I take pride in my loyalty and hoped to earn respect and I did. The hours I play have earned some fun and active pvpers. I understand that, but even then needs much work on leadership calls. I know Im not a great pvper but that is part of the reason Id like to get better and I cant wait for our new members to skill up and the time it will take to be where we need to be. Please keep in mind I love kgb and there is a great chance I will be begging to come back in the near future since Iv already experienced some real jerks after leaving. I hope you would welcome me back but know ill prob never hold that respect again. thank you for being a great guild and ill see you on the battlefield.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 03:55 PM
While you can still see this : I still like you bearrok. I hope you take the decision to come back one of these days and wish you some good fun in your new DFO home.
Posted By: Mithus Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 04:01 PM
Farewell and have fun.
Posted By: Prism Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 04:21 PM
I think I will just hold on posting anything here because I have nothing nice to say about this matter. I really think that when people join this guild they should join it whole hearted. KGB4LIFE !!
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 05:59 PM
I hope you decide to return and realize KGB is the place for you. You were a big part/influence on why I joined KGB and I hate to see you go. I hope you have fun in your new DFO home but hope you decide it's not what you were looking for. <3
Posted By: Mithus Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 06:14 PM
What i see occur in DF, is that most of the Top guilds of Darkfall are formed in DF..once df is gone they will be gone too..

on the other hand.. KGB will stay, i see many old stabilzed guilds(multi-games) have hard time to play DF on high level, but KGB is thriving and will be succefull.. so long live to KGB...

Im in KGB because KGB has great people in it(and its not a couple, there are several great persons).. so I dont see me playing in other guild/organization than KGB anymore.
Posted By: sharkwolf Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 06:25 PM
fuck that im coming for u bear big times !
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 06:44 PM
Enjoy Dunlop and Oberto.

You don't get to go too Black Shields and then come back imo. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, then that's your personal choice.

BKS and the like are a DFO clan for people who are done building toons and want to play the ganker/raider. That's not KGB, never has been, and never will be.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 07:04 PM
We can't be the fucking lapdogs of the server. There needs to be a stance.

I like Bearrock, but we can't just let people go in and out like we're a drive in movie theater.

I dunno, I'm conflicted.
Posted By: Mithus Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 07:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Syloc

I like Bearrock, but we can't just let people go in and out like we're a drive in movie theater.

I dunno, I'm conflicted.

I think KGB has a high standard, so if people want go, and later decided to come back, i dont see any problems, if they didnt anything wrong!

We make/made friends here, so if they decided or think that they will have fun in another place, let them go..
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 08:30 PM
Because Bearrok joined another guild, I have removed his access immediately and the normal 24 hour period will not be granted at this time.

Based on his comments, he has already joined another guild while still having access to these forums, and any future attempt to re-renter KGB will require a returning veteran application, where I will post this information.

It is obvious that he made this decision while still wearing a KGB tag in game. I would hop your votes reflect that.

I seriously doubt that we will ever see him attempt a return.

a defector is a person who gives up allegiance to one state or political entity in exchange for allegiance to another. More broadly, it involves abandoning a person, cause or doctrine to whom or to which one is bound by some tie, as of allegiance or duty.

Posted By: Syloc Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 08:41 PM
This is about loyalty, plain and simple.

And look, I don't blame him for going to another place that fits his playstyle, everyone does it. However, if you are going to make that step, you do it with the knowledge that you will NEVER come back.

Of course, I would take certain people back, but when you leave KGB; you don't "expect" to come back like he says.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 09:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Syloc

I dunno, I'm conflicted.

If he were to attempt a return, reflect your feelings in your vote post.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 09:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Mithus
What i see occur in DF, is that most of the Top guilds of Darkfall are formed in DF..once df is gone they will be gone too..

on the other hand.. KGB will stay, i see many old stabilzed guilds(multi-games) have hard time to play DF on high level, but KGB is thriving and will be succefull.. so long live to KGB...

Im in KGB because KGB has great people in it(and its not a couple, there are several great persons).. so I dont see me playing in other guild/organization than KGB anymore.

Truth.com
Posted By: Mithus Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 09:27 PM
Quote:
And look, I don't blame him for going to another place that fits his playstyle, everyone does it. However, if you are going to make that step, you do it with the knowledge that you will NEVER come back.

ya, I understand your point, on other hand I dont understand his choice of leaving KGB at this point of guild development.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 11:27 PM
Officially, violation of the Federal policy pertaining to the oath and loyalty to KGB in a closed faction. I will petition for a removal upon him even trying to re-app, it won't ever get to a vote.

March 6th through too March 14th, that is the time in which BearRock made his intentions known to BKS. So he sits in our clan while waiting for app approval from BKS.

Here is the thread on Black Shields Forums
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/14/10 11:58 PM
Quote:
bearrok
Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:12 pm
Hello, My name is Bearrok TheGraveSmith I am friends with kay why of CO and Dun lap of BKS. I am currently in KGB and have been since darkfall began and am looking to adjust my game experience to fit what I want. I was recommended to Pain Train, and am interested in giving it a try if it is possible. I have been trying to get a hold of dun lap and just learned he is out of commission for a week. I just wanted to let myself be known I hope this is the right place for this since I could not find anywhere else to post. Ill keep up on this forum as well as try to contact someone in game. Thank you
Posted By: Valaria Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 12:57 AM
wow... sad to see, I have lost a lot of respect I once had for Bearrok.

Glad to know where his thoughts were a week before he actually left.

I will definitely get a giggle if he ever re-applies. with a swift no after its posted.
Posted By: Dalmar Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 01:02 AM
cry

That's wierd....really wierd...a.k.a suprising as hell..

I can't really say I can understand this type of thinking, while I would like to see a larger selcetion of elite PvPers a.k.a champions I also love the fact KGB takes in new players, and holds it's diversity, from the crafter to the elite pvper to the "I want to PvP I just kinda suck" (me).

I got KGB stamped in my name for loyalty reasons.

And besides there is only one high king bitches. *sign*
Posted By: Thomas Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 03:36 AM
I am alway sad to see good people leave KGB and while he was here with us we all respected and liked him. Now because of a decision he has made so many of you hate him because of reason x, y, or z... I can understand KGB's frustration and not wanting him to be allowed back.

BUT, every single one of you if you were NOT happy with KGB would attempt to app with another guild before leaving the current one. It is the way shit works in MMO's... you don't know if you will be accepted so you keep your current job in the mean time.

Honestly this shit happens in real life with jobs... and don't tell me your "loyal" to your current job because your a 5% as most people would jump ship for more money or better position. If you had a chance to go work in another area of your current job or get more money you'd sure as hell send an app and even do an interview all why keeping your current job. It is only being smart and I don't blame Bearrok for this action. And honestly those that do should look in the mirror because many would do the same.

While he was in KGB he was well liked and respected... let him leave with that feeling in mind. We of course don't have to take him back... I just wonder how a guild like KGB which prides itself on understanding, honor, etc etc will be just as quick to bash someone because their actions don't reflect that of the majority. Bearrok is only human and acting as such... you would to.

And please before you say, "oh no I'm loyal for life and would never do this or that or what ever... etc" you might as well say here that you've never told a lie in your whole life and then we can all have a good laugh at yah!

Posted By: Syloc Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 04:40 AM
There's nothing wrong with him leaving, know that, however this isn't real life. This isn't capitalism at work. In real life, you should move to the next job if it provides a better opportunity, that's just the way life works. Move on. Move up.

In Darkfall, guild hopping is frowned upon for a reason. Can I depend on this person when times are hard? If we lose our city, will he leave us or stand with us as we try to rebuild?

I don't expect everyone to have this kind of loyalty, but if you say you are this loyal in your application like he did, I expect you to stand by your word.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 07:20 AM
Originally Posted By: Thomas
I am alway sad to see good people leave KGB and while he was here with us we all respected and liked him. Now because of a decision he has made so many of you hate him because of reason x, y, or z... I can understand KGB's frustration and not wanting him to be allowed back.

BUT, every single one of you if you were NOT happy with KGB would attempt to app with another guild before leaving the current one. It is the way shit works in MMO's... you don't know if you will be accepted so you keep your current job in the mean time.

Honestly this shit happens in real life with jobs... and don't tell me your "loyal" to your current job because your a 5% as most people would jump ship for more money or better position. If you had a chance to go work in another area of your current job or get more money you'd sure as hell send an app and even do an interview all why keeping your current job. It is only being smart and I don't blame Bearrok for this action. And honestly those that do should look in the mirror because many would do the same.

While he was in KGB he was well liked and respected... let him leave with that feeling in mind. We of course don't have to take him back... I just wonder how a guild like KGB which prides itself on understanding, honor, etc etc will be just as quick to bash someone because their actions don't reflect that of the majority. Bearrok is only human and acting as such... you would to.

And please before you say, "oh no I'm loyal for life and would never do this or that or what ever... etc" you might as well say here that you've never told a lie in your whole life and then we can all have a good laugh at yah!

With all due respect, I look at it like being in a relationship with a girl, and only breaking up with her when you have a new Girlfriend.

The respectable thing to do in my opinion is to break up then find a new one. Doing it the other way just means you burn the bridge on your way out.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 10:40 AM
Bearrock is a very nice guy. I'm not going to go out of my way to seek him out. He did what he thought was best for him, we all make mistakes. I just didn't care for the way he went out, especially after already saying he may want to come back. If he wants to come back I'm pretty certain I'm voting no. People make mistakes, but if he was wanting to move on he should have discussed it with us.

I wish him the best with his new home. As far as Black Shields go, I lost the respect I had with those guys since they have the local tattle tail Raghnar Deadlyshot in their clan. Fuck'em and feed'em fish heads!
Posted By: Thomas Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 11:04 AM
oh gawd Raghnar went to Black Shields? Yeah now that guild is completely the suck!

As for this game not being like real life... think again, many people think of this as such. Some even stress about this more than their jobs and people take their gaming experience deathly serious. But of course I understand your opinion and respect it...

As for Jet, have you proposed to KGB yet? Cuz I want to throw your bachelor party ok??? wink
Posted By: EhWoL Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 11:29 AM
I probably played with Bearrok more than many of you, atleast lately,imo its not what you think. He spoke with me last week about it.

As I understand he spoke with leadership about it a week or more before explaining that not many of us play at the time he plays and he could never get anyone to go out and pvp and what not.

He said to me that he had to see if there was something out there more what he was looking for...to have fun... in this game that we all play, you CAN"T hate on him for that.

He said that if they turned out to be a bunch of jerks that he would be back, and if thats the case I believe he would be heart broken to be denied so swiftly.

So my point is don't cast out someone simply trying to enjoy themselves. KGB is great but I'm sure its not for everyone, I'm sure there are those that think BKS is great but its obviously not for everyone.

He also didn't want to announce it early because it would stir up trouble. Bearrik is a genuine person, lets just see what happens....
Posted By: EhWoL Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 11:31 AM
I personally think that not making the champion list may have help sway his thoghts in that direction
Posted By: Decon Black Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 11:34 AM
Im gonna post in this thread for the simple reason..IT REALLY PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF!!!!

Loyalty to me means everything...be it in a game of pixels or real life. When i joined KGB i had been with a core group of player since i started playing MMO's with Pirates of the Burning Sea. I have rolled with shark wolf the whole time also.

Now that being said what Bearrok did was beyond FUCK'ed in more ways than one. He has been with you guys for a year and he up's and thinks he is going to find greener pastures with BKS? Looks like this one slipped through the cracks somehow. I say this he did this while in KGB and knew of his decsion he was thinking about making....who's to say he hasnt been doing this the whole time he was with us?

If that yellow-bellied spineless asshole ever tries to come back after reading his post on BKS's forums I will fight his coming back to KGB as im sure alot of others will do. If i offended any of you with this post i am VERY SORRY, but after feeling like i got screwed with no kiss on the neck, and his BETRAYAL of all of KGB and myself this is why i am being as blunt as i am.

Again if i offended any of his friends with this post i am sorry, but i have voiced my opinion!

Decon Black/ a.k.a. Rorshack Grey

P.S. EHWOL i would have understood a little better if for the simple fact that you do not get accepted to BKS without trying out with them. It is not as easy as just posting on their forums and you get accepted. as far as i know
Posted By: Valaria Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 02:49 PM

Well Thomas, I am loyal for life. I am with KGB in any game they play that I play.

I play a Clan owned account. I stay with KGB for the People, Not for the game. I have fun in the game because I love my clan mates like real Family. I hold family and trust to a Higher standard than most I am Sure.

I am not mad at bearrok personally, I am frustrated and Upset that he left the way he did. He always spoke of Loyalty and Honor, what the core of KGB is about. Yet he broke them by leaving.

In the end if going to BKS is what makes him happy then Great for him. But if He thinks that he can step on us and leave to join them, and find out he wasn't that he thought it would be. I have very little trust left to give him.

As others have said once you break that trust and loyalty barrier, Who's to say you wont jump ship once something bad happens, like the loss of a city.

KGB is not just about the games we play. Its about the people we play with, The times we have all shared, The accomplishments that we have achieved, and the Many new relationships brought together. The key is TOGETHER.

I am sure if I ran into Bearrok today or months from now, I would do the same thing, toss a fireball or some other spell at him, giggle and send a tell saying GOTCHA! like I do with all my friends in other clans. Doesn't mean I would welcome him or any others to come join unless I thought they would be here for the long haul; not jump ship for the greenest pasture.
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 08:37 PM
No use in Emo-raging over a lost member this kinda of thing has been happening for 12 years well ever since i joined. The only thing u can do is wish them farewell in there endeavors. As for making sure he doesnt get back in the guild well that is up to the members of the guild i mean we let a CxC back into the guild and he was here alot longer then Bearrok. Have to understand his play style and times arent the same as most of us in the guild right now but maybe in the future it will who knows. As for all this emo-raging from members LET IT GO ITS DONE wish him farewell and see him on the battlefield. DONT LET SOMEONE LEAVING THE GUILD LOWER MORAL AND CAUSE MORE MEMBERS TO GET THAT IDEA.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/15/10 09:44 PM
Originally Posted By: Bearrok
I was sure no matter how I went about it, people would have taken it badly, im very sorry to hear people are that upset with me, I felt telling you and ehwol, it would have been better then announcing it because iv ran a guild and know when its announced some people might start thinking and sometimes they consider doin something similar. I guess your right about the rules, I should have went to a npc city for a couple days completely cutting all ties then joining. I never thought having access to forums would be an issue ( I know , dumb assumption) I really never thought about it lol, but I figured you had enough trust in me that I wouldnt ever do anything to harm kgb. I guess now the question is will I ever be accepted to kgb as a friend. I really think one day ill wish to come back, after learning how to play my best. The thing is im kinda lazy and dont think sometimes and didnt even think of the general order I kinda suck like that. Thanks for being such a cool leader. best of luck.

FYI I received this from Bearrok after I explained the rules to him.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/16/10 12:41 AM
This guy is up his pole if he thinks anyone would follow him, look i'm not saying that everything in KGB is hunky-dory; and i'd lie if I didn't entertain similar thoughts recently - but hell if I back up a guy who is so full of himself, he doesn't know which end from which.

I still like Bearrock, but he's speaking out of his ass. Problem is, and this is a problem that applies to a lot of our members, is that he couldn't take criticism.

There is NO reason to go outside the guild if you want to improve your pvp skills. I'm not the best, but there's a reason I pride myself in saying that I can beat players 50, 60 and sometimes (when i'm really on my game) 100 hit points higher than me. This isn't to say i'm a god, cause I get owned ALL the time time, it's just to say that we have players that know how to play. Ehwol kicks my ass, Yissu kicks my ass, Aglon Kicks my ass. The list goes on and on.

Bearrock, at least in the few times I tried to help him, did nothing but give excuses. (I'm not used to my controls, blah blah)

I never once heard him ask for help with pvp.

Now for the good news, Bearrock was great. He had the right attitude, and desperatly wanted to become the best in the game - which I can admire.

His fault is that he's lazy. He didn't contact other members. He was too chicken shit to ask for help. And when help was given, he chose to ignore it. You can't just talk to two people in the guild (Jetstar and Ehwol) and say you tried.

Oh and leading a wow guild isn't called leadership. It's called pressing the easy button and watching people go by themselves.

I know how Bearrock feels about the guild, and in some respects, I feel the same way. Frustration. However with our leaders working with us recently to change how we operate, changing how we approach motivating new recruits, and a reshuffling how we organize on the field - there's no doubt that we can get this ship turned toward the right way.

Plus, lets be honest. What other guild is trying to organize the way KGB is? None.

Bearrock wanted the easy way out. And hell if I don't agree with him, but if you say you're loyal to a guild, then you stay loyal. To try to change what's wrong with the guild. You LEAD if you say you've lead before.

And only when you've spoken out to the community, worked HOURS upon HOURS training other members, and seen flat refusals from the majority of the membership, ONLY then should you leave.

Anything else is cowardice.

I'm not against him returning, however, he has to lick a lot of boot heel before I change my mind.
Posted By: Leeboi Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/16/10 01:38 AM
Before I was KGB I was hardcore RP with a guild called Shadowclan. Part of the guild was about being totally communist, we shared everything. As per guild rules my toon was SC and I was 'required' to delete him if I left SC. I left SC to join KGB, but I deleted my 4 month old toon and created a new toon and joined KGB. I kept my word to my old guild even thou I leaving. If I ever wanted back they would remember that I keep my word. Can we say the same of Bearrok?

My point is...keep your word. I liked him, but he was applying in BKs while he was in KGB....that was wrong.
Posted By: NOC Spanyard Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/16/10 01:55 AM
Always sad to see a good guy go, hope he enjoys his decision. I really don't think he is going to fit in with that crowd.

In Darkfall trust is a major part of a guild and now he has lost his trust. I couldn't see letting him back in no matter how good of a guy he is.
Posted By: SabinF Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/18/10 11:32 PM
I have to vouch for Bearrok. He's a ridiculously nice and thoughtful person. He simply wants to find more people who play when he plays -- no harm in that.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/19/10 12:06 AM
Originally Posted By: SabinF
I have to vouch for Bearrok. He's a ridiculously nice and thoughtful person. He simply wants to find more people who play when he plays -- no harm in that.

I agree with this statement. Here is the thing though, Bear has been playing odd/late/off hours and BKS is pretty much a prime time raiding clan. The log in to fuck with people, and siege. Other then that most the core is in SWGEMU or BC2.

I just hope Bear realized this before he left.
Posted By: EhWoL Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/19/10 11:46 AM
He mentioned through his post hear BKS, in vent he said pain train, and in pm he mentioned CO. checked the roster for all three and no bearrok...
Posted By: Valaria Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/19/10 01:31 PM
Originally Posted By: NOC EhWoL
He mentioned through his post hear BKS, in vent he said pain train, and in pm he mentioned CO. checked the roster for all three and no bearrok...

He joined Pain Train. Just looked it up.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/22/10 12:11 PM

Perfectly stated Thomas. And most notably, right on the money. To funny. Everyone is all wrapped over what? Pha...get over it and move past it. There are far to many statements through out this thread I would respond to, but bottom line, I doubt very seriously if there was any malicious intent for Bearrok. From my uniique perspective, he may have gone about this in a slightly slanted fashion, but then no one is perfect. I wish him luck, as he discovers what the other side is like.
Posted By: Devan Omega Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/24/10 02:26 PM
this is a very hard thing to deal with while i agree with some on there views i disagree with others also. i mostly agree with what thomas said though. I have done what he has many times in my long MMO lifetime. You join a clan and hope that it works u may make alot of friends but makings friends isn't always what people are looking for when they stay with a guild. Anyone can make friends in any guild. it's just how you fit in there play style of weather or not u will stay or go.

When i came to NA1 i joined MC cause i remembered them from EU when i use to play back in the day at release fighting against them. after a few weeks my wife changed to kgb which we stayed in MC til we she got accepted and i came over few days after. Now i know things are a lil different since he joined a enemy alliance but way i look at it if there leaving KGB then there most likely goin to join a enemy. For me if for some reason i ever decided to leave I will admit i would join a enemy alliance due to the fact that MC was the only other clan in the alliance that i liked (this refers to when we were part of nooby down) so i would have no choice but to join a enemy alliance.

In that if i ever went to another alliance I would stay were i am til i find a guild that fits my style. cause no mater if i hate u guys I would still fight til i lost every item and gold peice in my bank to protect and serve the alliance i am in no matter if i am planning to leave or not.

but i have no intention on leaving KGB unless forced to leave. I love this clan and the people in and the way it is run.

I just dislike how quickly people turn to being disrespectful and cruel over someone wantin to leave us to better injoy his gameplay in which he pays his 15 bucks a month to do. It bugs me to think that all the friends i have made in this clan that if for some reason that i had to join a new clan for reason outside my control or for maybe changes in the clan structure or way it is run that makes it not injoyable for me that if i love I would be skalded and hated just because I wasn't injoying myself for what i pay for.

I get the whole loyalty to the clan thhing and I am a very big person on loyalty and leadership and the whole 9 yards. but honestly if i were to leave kgb right now due to say lack of leadership or pour organization (hypothetical) but yet i love the people in it and say i left and found i might like vamp or black shields due to having old friends in one or maybe that i like the sound of the way it is ran and wanna give it a try. does me joining them in any way change the person that i am??? does me joining them make me a snoobby jerk or arrogant in anyway because i have there tag on??? now if i joined them and came raiding u guys left and right in there raiding parties then yea i would start to think that. But me if i ever left and joined black shields and ran in the raiding parties with kay why and they went to kgb city i mayself would back out that part and only raid non kgb cities due to i have too many friends and to much respect for the leadership here.

but then u also gotta view that he could go there and give intel on our structure,policis, and pvp routines. so yea this is hard to deal with but i think skalding him so quickly is wrong.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/24/10 05:58 PM
I think the misunderstanding here is about people who didn't know Bearrock.

There is absoutly nothing wrong with him leaving the guild. That happens. Everyone in this guild might do it some day, shit happens.

It was that when he first joined, and when I first resubscribed, we talked about building the PVP side of KGB, how we were both commited to it, and how we would both lead on the field by example.

Bearrock and I shared a lot of the same views about the strengths and weaknessess of KGB. You don't stay in a guild for months and NOT know how it's like.

I get why he's leaving. I really do. I don't blame him. It's just that i'm dissapointed with all the promises and conversations we had, that he would give up without even really trying to help with what we're trying to change here.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bearrok's farewell - 03/25/10 03:08 AM
KGB for life ...... kick his ass . this is all i have to say for now
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Bearrok's farewell - 04/03/10 09:19 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: SabinF

I agree with this statement. Here is the thing though, Bear has been playing odd/late/off hours

I agree with these statements, I know this topic is dead and I am not going to start it up again, just adding my two cents.

I remember when Bear came to KGB and way back on EU before I left I noticed a transition in him several times. When he first came on board he was all about the crafting, skilling up, and pve. Not much time went by and he transitioned to more of a pvp mindset was attempting to join pvp groups going to all the raids and gearing up for anything and everything. As he changed play styles I noticed a change in play times to a more late night gaming cycle, and he got quiet on the forums and in vent.

So as his communication broke down out of frustration he couldn't find any enjoyment in the game, I could tell something was bothering him, I could tell he wasn't fitting in well but here's the thing, HE KEPT TRYING!

While he fucked up in how he left and I will most likely vote no as well, I do want to say we have all come from some other guild at some point in time, so all the loyalty talk is a wash when you look at that fact. If you want to talk about true loyalty you talk about people who were here since KGB's inception to be technical. So realistically Bear was not a good communicator and that is what he should be judged for.

I will still miss him, he was always a nice person.
© The KGB Oracle