KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,038,783 Trump card
1,343,038 Picture Thread
481,457 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#60782 03/14/10 08:49 AM
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Hi guys, I am sad to say I have made a very hard decision.
Due to my play style and mostly due to my hours of play, I have decided to go to black shields, I hope you guys dont hate me, I have ran a guild for 3 years so I know you will always think different of me. Iv waited for kgb to have a solid amount of hardcore pvp player base. As you know iv been with kgb a year. And never considered leaving because I take pride in my loyalty and hoped to earn respect and I did. The hours I play have earned some fun and active pvpers. I understand that, but even then needs much work on leadership calls. I know Im not a great pvper but that is part of the reason Id like to get better and I cant wait for our new members to skill up and the time it will take to be where we need to be. Please keep in mind I love kgb and there is a great chance I will be begging to come back in the near future since Iv already experienced some real jerks after leaving. I hope you would welcome me back but know ill prob never hold that respect again. thank you for being a great guild and ill see you on the battlefield.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Supreme Knight
While you can still see this : I still like you bearrok. I hope you take the decision to come back one of these days and wish you some good fun in your new DFO home.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Arkh #60785 03/14/10 09:01 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Farewell and have fun.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
I think I will just hold on posting anything here because I have nothing nice to say about this matter. I really think that when people join this guild they should join it whole hearted. KGB4LIFE !!

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Prism #60795 03/14/10 10:59 AM
Duchess of KGB
Duchess of KGB
I hope you decide to return and realize KGB is the place for you. You were a big part/influence on why I joined KGB and I hate to see you go. I hope you have fun in your new DFO home but hope you decide it's not what you were looking for. <3

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
What i see occur in DF, is that most of the Top guilds of Darkfall are formed in DF..once df is gone they will be gone too..

on the other hand.. KGB will stay, i see many old stabilzed guilds(multi-games) have hard time to play DF on high level, but KGB is thriving and will be succefull.. so long live to KGB...

Im in KGB because KGB has great people in it(and its not a couple, there are several great persons).. so I dont see me playing in other guild/organization than KGB anymore.

Last edited by Mithus; 03/14/10 11:19 AM.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
Band 2
Band 2
fuck that im coming for u bear big times !

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Enjoy Dunlop and Oberto.

You don't get to go too Black Shields and then come back imo. If you think the grass is greener on the other side, then that's your personal choice.

BKS and the like are a DFO clan for people who are done building toons and want to play the ganker/raider. That's not KGB, never has been, and never will be.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Band 6
Band 6
We can't be the fucking lapdogs of the server. There needs to be a stance.

I like Bearrock, but we can't just let people go in and out like we're a drive in movie theater.

I dunno, I'm conflicted.

Former KGB Member
Syloc #60800 03/14/10 12:23 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Syloc
We can't be the fucking lapdogs of the server. There needs to be a stance.

I like Bearrock, but we can't just let people go in and out like we're a drive in movie theater.

I dunno, I'm conflicted.

I think KGB has a high standard, so if people want go, and later decided to come back, i dont see any problems, if they didnt anything wrong!

We make/made friends here, so if they decided or think that they will have fun in another place, let them go..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard