KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 63 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Winter
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,031,088 Trump card
1,340,400 Picture Thread
478,794 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
I downloaded the Darkfall demo without really thinking much about it. It was only a dollar. I'd heard TONS about the game for some time up to and including development, release and the release of the NA server, but never thought I'd play it.

I'll tell you a secret. I'm kind of not such a PVPer. Not so much that I can't do it. In an PVP-type situation (battlegrounds or Warhammer scenarios or Team Fortress 2) I usually hold my own and end up somewhere in the middle of the Stat Board.

I thought if I tried to play Darkfall it would drive me mad and I'd be slamming my fists on the desk, but I got into this mindset about letting stuff go and it's seemed to work for me. I haven't been carrying grudges when I get my ass handed to me. smile

And I've done a bit better than I would have thought.

Playing reminds me a bit of the "old days" of arcade games. The game has a definite style I like. Sometimes I wish the graphics were a little different, but no big deal.

Anyway, today I not only ran from Kings Holdfast to Andruk - I was trying to find some low enough mobs I could take on, and kept looking around. I found some Troll Shamen and thought "I can't take these guys!" - but then I tried one and killed him. Killed a couple more and got driven off a couple of times, but got some good stuff and found a new hunting spot for my level.

Anyway, today was fun. I liked the game from the beginning, and wondered if I should try to apply to a clan. Obviously I'm glad I did, and obviously I'm glad it was you folks.

I should be congratulated on my good taste. smile

Thanks for listening.

Lek Shaderunner/Michael

Last edited by Microangelo; 03/11/10 02:40 PM.

Former KGB Member
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Heh, glad you are enjoying the game and I hope you keep the positive attitude for the trials to come!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Great, if you submitted your application, you should be getting added as we speak. Send me a PM if you have any issues.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Former KGB Member
OP Offline
Former KGB Member
Yes, I'm in as "Lek Shaderunner" - doing the Trial period now. Thanks, all.

Last edited by Microangelo; 03/11/10 10:04 PM.

Former KGB Member

Link Copied to Clipboard