The KGB Oracle
I downloaded the Darkfall demo without really thinking much about it. It was only a dollar. I'd heard TONS about the game for some time up to and including development, release and the release of the NA server, but never thought I'd play it.

I'll tell you a secret. I'm kind of not such a PVPer. Not so much that I can't do it. In an PVP-type situation (battlegrounds or Warhammer scenarios or Team Fortress 2) I usually hold my own and end up somewhere in the middle of the Stat Board.

I thought if I tried to play Darkfall it would drive me mad and I'd be slamming my fists on the desk, but I got into this mindset about letting stuff go and it's seemed to work for me. I haven't been carrying grudges when I get my ass handed to me. smile

And I've done a bit better than I would have thought.

Playing reminds me a bit of the "old days" of arcade games. The game has a definite style I like. Sometimes I wish the graphics were a little different, but no big deal.

Anyway, today I not only ran from Kings Holdfast to Andruk - I was trying to find some low enough mobs I could take on, and kept looking around. I found some Troll Shamen and thought "I can't take these guys!" - but then I tried one and killed him. Killed a couple more and got driven off a couple of times, but got some good stuff and found a new hunting spot for my level.

Anyway, today was fun. I liked the game from the beginning, and wondered if I should try to apply to a clan. Obviously I'm glad I did, and obviously I'm glad it was you folks.

I should be congratulated on my good taste. smile

Thanks for listening.

Lek Shaderunner/Michael
Heh, glad you are enjoying the game and I hope you keep the positive attitude for the trials to come!
Great, if you submitted your application, you should be getting added as we speak. Send me a PM if you have any issues.
Yes, I'm in as "Lek Shaderunner" - doing the Trial period now. Thanks, all.
© The KGB Oracle