KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,022,158 Trump card
1,339,365 Picture Thread
478,154 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#59946 02/25/10 06:43 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm just going to be blunt here. Because it's getting to the point we are looking like jackass's On clan Alliance raids. While we were raiding Yssum there was a lot of talking about other things besides what we were there for. This needs to stop, especially when we're with others from the alliance.

If people noticed until a few started talking that it was pretty quiet. That's the way it should be on a raid, we don't care what kind of fucking vendetta someone has with another guild or person. Please STFU about that shit and talk about it in an appropiate setting. NOT WHILE WE ARE RAIDING! Blurting out something like... "wow there's a broken chest" or WOW look at that tree" Just needs to stop. If you have nothing to offer about the raid or whatever scale of fighting we are doing just please be quiet. If we can't hear battle commands we are fucked, and there is NO sense in dying because someone feels like they need to talk about something that has NOTHING to do with the raid.

Band 6
Band 6
I totally agree Wolf.

In fact ...

http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=59924#Post59924

And I swear to god, if Ice gets into the guild, he'd better learn to follow orders and comms. I mean geeze, we have Saint, but at least he knows when to be serious.

Last edited by Syloc; 02/25/10 06:49 PM.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
That is a great thread Syloc, thanks for posting it. And the thing I can't stress enough is that it's not only new people doing this. We are better than that.

KGB Knight
Email address needs updating
KGB Knight
Email address needs updating
I keep trying to talk in vent, but can't even get a word out....blam bo ba smile

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Wolf, start taking names if you see it happen and feel free to PM them to me on the Oracle.

If they continue to do it after being spoken to and signing the proper threads on the Oracle; then there will only be one last place for them to go...and that is out the door.

We really need to control ourseleves when we are on allied events. That is where they are truely judging us and our abilities.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
Hopefully everyone will read this and understand why we need to keep comms clear, especially in raids with the alliance.

Band 6
Band 6
There is no need to read off names. We need to call them out on the spot.

Look, I know everyone joined KGB because we're so lacks - but there's a point where it compromises our PVP ability.

Whoever is the ranking member should be RESPONSIBLE, to call crap that kind of crap out. We can still be firm and respectful, but a gentle reminder to clear comms is understandable.

This is also a sideeffect of people Raiding with MC and TAO and adpoting their lack of organization, something that people have to remind themselves of.

You are in KGB. Not MC.

If you like that style, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

We will have our own groups up soon enough, however there are actions *cough* Tox *cough* that we tolerate for the sake of allies, but not actions we tolerate in our members.

Former KGB Member
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i agree the talking has been getting out of hand. I try to keep my talkin to a minimum and only to about the raid at hand.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Cough, Cough, English dave, Cough....

Sorry, I had a coughing spell there.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
you should really get that checked out jet.... with your old age that cough could become something serious.

/wink

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard