KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 56 guests, and 25 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,429 Trump card
1,340,267 Picture Thread
478,689 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
ragnar is a douchebag, he could do that even to his own guild members, HH should kick him even before that thing happened.

As mor lander said is unacceptable what he did.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
I wouldn't go so far as to saying that we're ruining the Alliances reputation, our appearance out in the field (as well as the side we're on) is so sporadic that I doubt anyone really knows what to think of us at this point, not saying that's a bad thing!

We cut HH some slack when they stole mounts and didn't return KGB loot. We've all gotten past their immature apporach to human interaction.

They reported Mor, a General and powerful member of KGB. What if we reported Tups or one of their other leaders over a small dispute about PvE? I wonder what would happen then....

Band 6
Band 6
I'm not saying ragnar shouldn't be kicked, cause he should, but I've never had a problem with Tups, just one or two hhers, not all of them.

I'm just saying you should never quit your job until you already have a better one lined up.

Last edited by Syloc; 02/11/10 02:16 PM.

Former KGB Member
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
ragnar and Glandorium are the only two I've ever had problems with. Tups is a good guy.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Yeah, I see what you're sayin Syloc, and I agree. We'll see how it plays itself out!

Band 6
Band 6
I've got to say though, reporting an ally? That's a level of doushbaggery that even I've never experienced, especially for something so small.

Former KGB Member
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Syloc
I've got to say though, reporting an ally? That's a level of doushbaggery that even I've never experienced, especially for something so small.

That's the part that got me pissed off as well. That's just beyond douche bag status. I may have to come up with a new word for it. To be honest, he is lucky I am loyal to the KGB oath, or I would log in my super secret alt and return the favor and make sure he was scrutinized.

KGB is not without its own means. The GSS isn't just an intel network, its also an ops network.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
R
Ryu
Unregistered
Ryu
Unregistered
R
we use to put ppl like that in there place . just saying:)

KGB Paladin
KGB Paladin
honestly I was a little concerend last night at how long this went on in CA chat. I understand that we shouldn't back down when HH bullies people.... but I know Morlander was pissed as I heard it in his voice and perhaps he took it a bit too far on CA chat.

Bottom line... yes HH just standing around in that camp "watching" or "observing" is not a crime. They were told by morlander "I have the camp, sorry" and then "go away" later. They chose to sit around a bit... but DID NOT kill any mobs or take your loot.

I am not trying to defend HH here and I will back up Morlander's choice to call them out. With this game being so easy to miss communicate ones ideas, I wish you had given them more time to respond/leave before jumping on their shit in CA chat.

Again, Morlander you have other channels to press these issues with the alliance but bitching in CA chat about anything is flat out wrong and something we all agreed NOT to do. I don't care if I bitch slapped you and took all your gold and mobs... you DO NOT create drama in CA chat! God why can't people understand that?

Lastly, it is very lame that he report you for exploiting mobs! At the very least we should return the favor and personally make his DF life a living hell. Follow him around where ever he goes and just flat out fuck with him. Report him at every instance you see him macroing or other, etc. Eye for an Eye.

Sorry Morlander for your banning and I'm not blaming you or upset at yah as this post might seem. I just wish the CA chat was a little less cluttered. wink

cheers

Leader: KGB Korea
Paladin of the Knights of Glory and Beer!
Former KGB RIFT BC Faction
Former Supreme Court Justice
Former Provost Marshal
Former GSS Agent
Former Knight Captain
Former Champion
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Ryu
we use to put ppl like that in there place . just saying:)

This!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard