The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Morlander raghnar deadlyshot head hunters - 02/11/10 05:32 PM
today i was in the chieftan room when 2 head hunters came in and tried to jump my camp after i asked them to leave.
i then called them out in ca and they then left then raghnar starts foaming at the mouth trash talking the kgb name.
Quote:
10:27:33] (Head Hunters Lieutenant Ragnar DeadlyShot): i dont know why this shit guild is still in the alliance. Kgb is full of shit //[10:28:14] (Head Hunters Lieutenant Ragnar DeadlyShot): you guys fuck our alliance reputation

there where some minor words in the end he was told to shut up by several people in multiple clans.
well in the end raghnar reported me for using the chieftan room and not giving it to his clan mates fyi i had been at the camp for about 20 mins.
i am banned for 3 days cuz of an ally named raghnar deadlyshot of head hunters
Posted By: Tasho Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/11/10 05:59 PM
I don't understand why you were banned at all.

The mobs are able to back up and shoot you
The mobs are able to hop over.
The mobs recognize your presence.

You are not bugging them out to where they don't recognize your existence. The AI has fail safes to keep them from being 100% prone.
Perching is `not` a ban offense and what you're doing is the equivalent to perching. They cannot reach you with melee, but continue to try anyway.

You should submit a trouble ticket fighting this to have it expunged from your record.
Jag he did submit a ticket to try and get it removed, but no dice.

My suggestion is that No one should touch that spawn for a bit. unless you are doing it fully legit.

The GMs will be watching that spot closely now.
i argued all your points jag and they said i was exploiting ai blabla bla
Posted By: Nathe Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/11/10 06:55 PM
Alright, this has gone to far. SOMETHING needs to be done about HH. We can't just sit here passively forever!
Originally Posted By: Nathe
Alright, this has gone to far. SOMETHING needs to be done about HH. We can't just sit here passively forever!

Jet and Co. addressed some of this last night, the point being, do what Morlander is doing. Capture the incident and post or forward the log of things said, and let those emporered to bring your issues to bare, do there job.

Ok, now I am going to take my PC hat off. The fact that they (HH) turned you in for exploiting mobs, and I don't want to hear any of this crap about we don't know if it was them either, is pure and utter crap. If HH won't do anything about this then we should start with in no uncertain terms we will no longer be supporting there defenses in Longmarsh. Secondly, if they continue down this path of pure ass hattery, we will seek to have them removed from (NF), and then I say we turn around and Siege Longmarsh and take it for ourselves and put HH on the farm at will list.

This game is chalked full of shit heel punk motherfucker's, whose only focus is themselves and causing strife and then sitting back and watching people get worked up over it. Personally, I rather live out a NPC or Chaos stone at this point. Fuck them, if their management won't do anything about there loose cannons and the bullshit like letting people back into a clan after you (MC) booted them, then they go out and hunt us, and turn around in a couple weeks time and let said person back into their (MC) clan.

I am suspecting the only reason we are playing nice right now is three fold. 1) We need a place where we can farm money/regs and Andruk is a moderate risk gold mine. 2) Currently the vast portion of our current ranks are in the throes of some stage of character development. 3) If we did leave this Alliance, we would be faced with two options, stand on our own, or re-ally with another core of clans not in (NF).

Those three things are tall order's to overcome in a short duration turn around. Have faith in the mgmt to work your issues.
The situation is being handled.

We will update everyone with our outcome soon enough, so keep your eyes peeled.
Posted By: Tasho Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/11/10 08:08 PM
Interesting screenshot.
Posted By: Syloc Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/11/10 08:54 PM
Look, as much as I hate to say it, we need to cut hh some slack. Recruits are very hard to find these days, especially if you're trying to find veterans. You can't expect hh to kick people the moment we say to. Although, this is clearly an exception, cause that guy needs to be kicked, like right now.

Also, KGB needs to drink some reality juice.

We are nowhere near ready to stand on our own, and to be frank, Tao and hh are right, we are ruining the reputation of the alliance simply because we have a lot of new recruits that, frankly, need to work on thier pvp skills, both in stats and general playstyle. Hell, we just started to get real pvp groups going, so that tells you where we are at as a guild.

I will NOT play as a casual guild that wings it all the time, and that's what will happen if we join another divine legion , or another "nice" guild.

I'm not saying we should stay, but let's be realistic, there's not many good options out there .
ragnar is a douchebag, he could do that even to his own guild members, HH should kick him even before that thing happened.

As mor lander said is unacceptable what he did.
Posted By: Nathe Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/11/10 09:08 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to saying that we're ruining the Alliances reputation, our appearance out in the field (as well as the side we're on) is so sporadic that I doubt anyone really knows what to think of us at this point, not saying that's a bad thing!

We cut HH some slack when they stole mounts and didn't return KGB loot. We've all gotten past their immature apporach to human interaction.

They reported Mor, a General and powerful member of KGB. What if we reported Tups or one of their other leaders over a small dispute about PvE? I wonder what would happen then....
Posted By: Syloc Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/11/10 09:14 PM
I'm not saying ragnar shouldn't be kicked, cause he should, but I've never had a problem with Tups, just one or two hhers, not all of them.

I'm just saying you should never quit your job until you already have a better one lined up.
ragnar and Glandorium are the only two I've ever had problems with. Tups is a good guy.
Posted By: Nathe Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/11/10 09:38 PM
Yeah, I see what you're sayin Syloc, and I agree. We'll see how it plays itself out!
Posted By: Syloc Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/11/10 10:12 PM
I've got to say though, reporting an ally? That's a level of doushbaggery that even I've never experienced, especially for something so small.
Originally Posted By: Syloc
I've got to say though, reporting an ally? That's a level of doushbaggery that even I've never experienced, especially for something so small.

That's the part that got me pissed off as well. That's just beyond douche bag status. I may have to come up with a new word for it. To be honest, he is lucky I am loyal to the KGB oath, or I would log in my super secret alt and return the favor and make sure he was scrutinized.

KGB is not without its own means. The GSS isn't just an intel network, its also an ops network.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/12/10 04:41 AM
we use to put ppl like that in there place . just saying:)
honestly I was a little concerend last night at how long this went on in CA chat. I understand that we shouldn't back down when HH bullies people.... but I know Morlander was pissed as I heard it in his voice and perhaps he took it a bit too far on CA chat.

Bottom line... yes HH just standing around in that camp "watching" or "observing" is not a crime. They were told by morlander "I have the camp, sorry" and then "go away" later. They chose to sit around a bit... but DID NOT kill any mobs or take your loot.

I am not trying to defend HH here and I will back up Morlander's choice to call them out. With this game being so easy to miss communicate ones ideas, I wish you had given them more time to respond/leave before jumping on their shit in CA chat.

Again, Morlander you have other channels to press these issues with the alliance but bitching in CA chat about anything is flat out wrong and something we all agreed NOT to do. I don't care if I bitch slapped you and took all your gold and mobs... you DO NOT create drama in CA chat! God why can't people understand that?

Lastly, it is very lame that he report you for exploiting mobs! At the very least we should return the favor and personally make his DF life a living hell. Follow him around where ever he goes and just flat out fuck with him. Report him at every instance you see him macroing or other, etc. Eye for an Eye.

Sorry Morlander for your banning and I'm not blaming you or upset at yah as this post might seem. I just wish the CA chat was a little less cluttered. wink

cheers
Originally Posted By: Ryu

This!
Originally Posted By: Ryu

double this
Raghnar should be KOS for this .. if that upsets the cart, so be it.
Ya thats crap.
An update in case anyone was wondering... I heard Ragnar was kicked from his guild and is now in some other guild.
Originally Posted By: Thomas
An update in case anyone was wondering... I heard Ragnar was kicked from his guild and is now in some other guild.

good news
Originally Posted By: Thomas

Not true, he is still in HH.
Well we saw him running with a different guild tag today... don't remember what the tag was though...

Can someone clear up the confusion?
Just checked in game; the char:

"Ragnar DeadlyShot"

Is still tagged as a Lieutenant of Head Hunters.
Posted By: Nathe Re: raghnar deadlyshot head hunters KOS to kgb - 02/13/10 07:50 PM
well, then the situation speaks for itself.

he reported a General of KGB for doing NOTHING wrong, and is still a Lt. of HH. He needs to be KoS for KGB, even for just the sake of integrity!
Well everyone, KGB could be making a move real quick.
Nice, I'm tried of Andruk.
Good call Jet! Make things happen!
yah their meeting is today hours after i get un banned the simple fact that i was able to be banned 3 days and nothing got done is enough for me.
do i have permission to log in today and set him kos to kgb via the kos tab?
id take a little pleasure in it
I would love to participate in this man hunt.
the wheels always turn slower then they should in DF world.
Verdict from yesterday's meeting?
Europe is on holiday and he has been MIA since the incident.
© The KGB Oracle