KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 31 guests, and 12 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,037,936 Trump card
1,342,793 Picture Thread
481,335 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#58027 01/25/10 07:20 PM
Dalmar Offline OP
KGB Knight Inactive
OP Offline
KGB Knight Inactive
So I have not transfered yet, I am still on EU. My question is should I burn up all my reags/cash for a couple days before I transfer? I was pretty loaded on reags but at the same time I was working on maxing out air because I already have 100-necro-arcane-earth and I think fire was maxed..at leasst 90+ anyhow.

I heard they beefed up monsters again somewhat so might be harder to get cash?...still reading up on the changes but getting the itch to play eek

(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
Originally Posted By: Dalmar
So I have not transfered yet, I am still on EU. My question is should I burn up all my reags/cash for a couple days before I transfer? I was pretty loaded on reags but at the same time I was working on maxing out air because I already have 100-necro-arcane-earth and I think fire was maxed..at leasst 90+ anyhow.

I heard they beefed up monsters again somewhat so might be harder to get cash?...still reading up on the changes but getting the itch to play eek

Personally, I would burn up everything you have on EU since you cannot transfer it. Get yourself the skill gain that you can off of what you have there and then transfer. Since you have the pay for transfers now anyways you may as well utilize the rest of your items on EU.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Band 6
Band 6
Yeah burn ALL your regs. It would be a waste. Gold's easier to get, but it's not flowing in like water.

Use all the gold you have then transfer over.

Former KGB Member
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
I would even suggest vendoring anything not worth much for extra gold to buy more regs to burn through too.

the GM's are watching for macroing, so be careful though! be attentive at the pc while your burning through them.

Last edited by Valaria; 01/26/10 06:33 AM.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Sell everything but the R0 staves/weapons you need to grind skill and buy as much Reg's as you can with the cash and then...

Burn Baby, Burn!!

Edit: I would save Archery skill ups for the N/A server, since the skill gain is pumped up over here.

Last edited by Tasorin; 01/26/10 09:55 AM.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!

Link Copied to Clipboard