The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Dalmar Coming back, question... - 01/26/10 02:20 AM
So I have not transfered yet, I am still on EU. My question is should I burn up all my reags/cash for a couple days before I transfer? I was pretty loaded on reags but at the same time I was working on maxing out air because I already have 100-necro-arcane-earth and I think fire was maxed..at leasst 90+ anyhow.

I heard they beefed up monsters again somewhat so might be harder to get cash?...still reading up on the changes but getting the itch to play eek
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Coming back, question... - 01/26/10 02:47 AM
Originally Posted By: Dalmar
So I have not transfered yet, I am still on EU. My question is should I burn up all my reags/cash for a couple days before I transfer? I was pretty loaded on reags but at the same time I was working on maxing out air because I already have 100-necro-arcane-earth and I think fire was maxed..at leasst 90+ anyhow.

I heard they beefed up monsters again somewhat so might be harder to get cash?...still reading up on the changes but getting the itch to play eek

Personally, I would burn up everything you have on EU since you cannot transfer it. Get yourself the skill gain that you can off of what you have there and then transfer. Since you have the pay for transfers now anyways you may as well utilize the rest of your items on EU.
Posted By: Syloc Re: Coming back, question... - 01/26/10 04:44 AM
Yeah burn ALL your regs. It would be a waste. Gold's easier to get, but it's not flowing in like water.

Use all the gold you have then transfer over.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Coming back, question... - 01/26/10 01:32 PM
I would even suggest vendoring anything not worth much for extra gold to buy more regs to burn through too.

the GM's are watching for macroing, so be careful though! be attentive at the pc while your burning through them.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Coming back, question... - 01/26/10 04:54 PM
Sell everything but the R0 staves/weapons you need to grind skill and buy as much Reg's as you can with the cash and then...

Burn Baby, Burn!!

Edit: I would save Archery skill ups for the N/A server, since the skill gain is pumped up over here.
© The KGB Oracle