KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 26 guests, and 31 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Decon Black
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,988,697 Trump card
1,324,443 Picture Thread
474,043 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Jet - I think the kick off to the pizza trophy should be an initial delivery that is caught on film and utubed or at least posted for our viewing pleasure.

I might also suggest that there are events of such magnitude that we should at least tip our KGBeer Mugs to them, even if they don't get a pizza.

I recall the LAST visit of Frank Sinatra to Khosgar for one. For those of you who weren't around Frank Sinatra was a pain the axx for us coming in and attacking afkers. Well Jet put up a Fire Cannon overlooking the West side of Khosgar and we were all scrambling to get up to it when we saw the message that Frank had joined us, we might have been playing with it some just before he came in.

Well it was a pretty funny event to see old Frank go down in flames. I think Kay was on the cannon or at least got the message from Frank which was a classic.

So let's all raise our KGBeer mugs to remember Frank Sinatra's last visit to Khosgar.

Good times.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Indeed, it was EPIC. Nalpalm for sure.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Band 7
Band 7
Dolmar's rage awaits you

Good to see you guys =)

Former KGB Member
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
Hiya Dunlop!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Bah i remember the pizza challenge 10 years ago jet said killed jackal opp and you get a pizza. Well while kgb was fighting in occlo i was fighting jackal of opp by the bank we both got kicked but our chars were still there i killed him came back was still alive took a pic and said i want my pizza and i never got it.

Then early sb days freakin me and derid on CoS wall when romeo dropped like 40 or 50 trebs and we was trying to take over val haven and jet said kill zorak or herog for pizza i think like 3 times. So what does me and derid do we start counting how many people we can kill i was up to like 65 derid was like 2 higher then me and we got pics of most of them well comes to find out i killed herog and zorak both like 3 or 4 times no pizza.

There is alot more pizza challenges i do remember him buying us one right before donk got in the guild sb days and we was fighting and me & Ryu killed Nerionx & apox. i believe that was his name the templar group that raped out town everyday. Ya we had them sword wielded warriors Zerggy Mczergin and Zergin Mczergin.

I should just hit dolmar up with a pm say hey man let me kill you 10 times for a pizza i bet he would let me get 20 kills then send him 1. Hheheheh

Last edited by Ken_Kamillion; 01/23/10 10:18 AM.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Ken_Kamillion
Bah i remember the pizza challenge 10 years ago jet said killed jackal opp and you get a pizza. Well while kgb was fighting in occlo i was fighting jackal of opp by the bank we both got kicked but our chars were still there i killed him came back was still alive took a pic and said i want my pizza and i never got it.

Then early sb days freakin me and derid on CoS wall when romeo dropped like 40 or 50 trebs and we was trying to take over val haven and jet said kill zorak or herog for pizza i think like 3 times. So what does me and derid do we start counting how many people we can kill i was up to like 65 derid was like 2 higher then me and we got pics of most of them well comes to find out i killed herog and zorak both like 3 or 4 times no pizza.

There is alot more pizza challenges i do remember him buying us one right before donk got in the guild sb days and we was fighting and me & Ryu killed Nerionx & apox. i believe that was his name the templar group that raped out town everyday. Ya we had them sword wielded warriors Zerggy Mczergin and Zergin Mczergin.

I should just hit dolmar up with a pm say hey man let me kill you 10 times for a pizza i bet he would let me get 20 kills then send him 1. Hheheheh

I offered to send you those many times, and you guys always said "Later" so that is on you!

They never expire so as always, let me know.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
At least make them have to play Darkfall to be eligible for their former pizzas!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Jeebus you could have a huge pizza party with all of those banked pizzas Ken

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Ya jet me and josh just love doing it and romeo i earned those especially jackal out of all the guys i was going after in uo jackal always escaped me by houdini of thugs playing his char and jackals way of fighting Kal Ort Por (recall) the only spell he used in a pvp fight.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  JetStar