The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 04:51 AM
THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE

Do you like pizza? Do you want JetStar to have one delivered to your house? Here is how you play:

UnDeAD ArMy's leader Undead UDA is our target.

a) You need 10 documented kills
b) Take a screen shot of his dead equipped corpse, no afk kills will be counted. (Contact JetStar if you want fraps)
c) Upload your kills to the KGB Oracle Darkfall section (5 per post).
d) EAT YOUR PIZZA!

Contest starts immediately!
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 04:59 AM
woot woot Love the first target!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:00 AM
Originally Posted By: Valaria
woot woot

Go to bed!
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:00 AM
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
woot woot

Go to bed!

I cant stop forum whoring.... OMG Im a whore LOLz
Posted By: JetStar Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:01 AM
Trolls!
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:01 AM
Bring the cookies!! and we shall let you live!
Posted By: Mamacita Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:01 AM
Na you are ok lol
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:02 AM
Originally Posted By: MamaPick
Na you are ok lol

I was telling romeo about my forum whoring I have been doing all day lol

I spent like too many hours posting today.
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:03 AM
Oh and that I told romeo like an hr ago I was going to bed lol
Posted By: Mamacita Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:03 AM
oh yeah what if no one delivers to your house???
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:11 AM
he will send ya the money to buy one then lol
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:11 AM

Then Val will save up some money, drive some home-made pizza to your house and force you to eat it!

That or you will be required to move to a new home so that pizza is allowed to be delivered! No excuses!!!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:12 AM
he will send ya the money to buy one then lol

I said; Go to bed!
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:13 AM

Then Val will save up some money, drive some home-made pizza to your house and force you to eat it!

That or you will be required to move to a new home so that pizza is allowed to be delivered! No excuses!!!

LOL me drive a pizza... na she can come visit though and bring the babies!!! Meh love the babies...
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:13 AM

LOL me drive a pizza... na she can come visit though and bring the babies!!! Meh love the babies...

This thread was hijacked before it even started!
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:21 AM
this kinda thing happens 2 times... when im drunk and when im sleep deprived lol..

since i have not had a drink tonight.. im off to bed lol
Posted By: Salohcin Dragon Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:27 AM
If this was for UT3 I could get a few pizzas.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:32 AM
lol smile
Posted By: Mamacita Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:37 AM
lol well i can never order pizza from anywhere frown cuz they wont bring it to us frown and about the babies haha a car ride with babies is no fun for a long trip frown found that out the hard way when we went to ohio from texas frown
Posted By: Drakiis Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/20/10 05:49 AM
funny this didn't happen sooner...
Posted By: Hare Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/21/10 09:03 AM
Jet - I think the kick off to the pizza trophy should be an initial delivery that is caught on film and utubed or at least posted for our viewing pleasure.

I might also suggest that there are events of such magnitude that we should at least tip our KGBeer Mugs to them, even if they don't get a pizza.

I recall the LAST visit of Frank Sinatra to Khosgar for one. For those of you who weren't around Frank Sinatra was a pain the axx for us coming in and attacking afkers. Well Jet put up a Fire Cannon overlooking the West side of Khosgar and we were all scrambling to get up to it when we saw the message that Frank had joined us, we might have been playing with it some just before he came in.

Well it was a pretty funny event to see old Frank go down in flames. I think Kay was on the cannon or at least got the message from Frank which was a classic.

So let's all raise our KGBeer mugs to remember Frank Sinatra's last visit to Khosgar.

Good times.
Posted By: JetStar Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/21/10 05:57 PM
Indeed, it was EPIC. Nalpalm for sure.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/22/10 06:13 PM
Dolmar's rage awaits you

Good to see you guys =)
Posted By: Valaria Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/22/10 07:59 PM
Hiya Dunlop!
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/23/10 05:15 PM
Bah i remember the pizza challenge 10 years ago jet said killed jackal opp and you get a pizza. Well while kgb was fighting in occlo i was fighting jackal of opp by the bank we both got kicked but our chars were still there i killed him came back was still alive took a pic and said i want my pizza and i never got it.

Then early sb days freakin me and derid on CoS wall when romeo dropped like 40 or 50 trebs and we was trying to take over val haven and jet said kill zorak or herog for pizza i think like 3 times. So what does me and derid do we start counting how many people we can kill i was up to like 65 derid was like 2 higher then me and we got pics of most of them well comes to find out i killed herog and zorak both like 3 or 4 times no pizza.

There is alot more pizza challenges i do remember him buying us one right before donk got in the guild sb days and we was fighting and me & Ryu killed Nerionx & apox. i believe that was his name the templar group that raped out town everyday. Ya we had them sword wielded warriors Zerggy Mczergin and Zergin Mczergin.

I should just hit dolmar up with a pm say hey man let me kill you 10 times for a pizza i bet he would let me get 20 kills then send him 1. Hheheheh
Posted By: JetStar Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/23/10 08:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Ken_Kamillion
Bah i remember the pizza challenge 10 years ago jet said killed jackal opp and you get a pizza. Well while kgb was fighting in occlo i was fighting jackal of opp by the bank we both got kicked but our chars were still there i killed him came back was still alive took a pic and said i want my pizza and i never got it.

Then early sb days freakin me and derid on CoS wall when romeo dropped like 40 or 50 trebs and we was trying to take over val haven and jet said kill zorak or herog for pizza i think like 3 times. So what does me and derid do we start counting how many people we can kill i was up to like 65 derid was like 2 higher then me and we got pics of most of them well comes to find out i killed herog and zorak both like 3 or 4 times no pizza.

There is alot more pizza challenges i do remember him buying us one right before donk got in the guild sb days and we was fighting and me & Ryu killed Nerionx & apox. i believe that was his name the templar group that raped out town everyday. Ya we had them sword wielded warriors Zerggy Mczergin and Zergin Mczergin.

I should just hit dolmar up with a pm say hey man let me kill you 10 times for a pizza i bet he would let me get 20 kills then send him 1. Hheheheh

I offered to send you those many times, and you guys always said "Later" so that is on you!

They never expire so as always, let me know.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/23/10 08:41 PM
At least make them have to play Darkfall to be eligible for their former pizzas!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/24/10 02:18 AM
Jeebus you could have a huge pizza party with all of those banked pizzas Ken
Posted By: Ken_Kamillion Re: ITS THE KGB PIZZA CHALLENGE - 01/24/10 04:17 PM
Ya jet me and josh just love doing it and romeo i earned those especially jackal out of all the guys i was going after in uo jackal always escaped me by houdini of thugs playing his char and jackals way of fighting Kal Ort Por (recall) the only spell he used in a pvp fight.
© The KGB Oracle