KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Since my state of the guild address, I have been looking into perhaps running a KGB UO server? Using the older UO alignment rules, we could run a powerful server and let anyone play. KGB could be given a large island or something as a bonus for membership, but the rest of the server would be a free for all.

There are a number of servers out there and I could easily either purchase another machine and dedicate it, or run this as a virtual machine.

I want to make sure there is enough interest here. This would be our own world with our own rules. We could invite our favorite enemies to take part and fight us. I think it would be alot of fun and a place for all of us to play together and socialize.

Please take time to respond with your thoughts and I am going to create a poll to gauge interest. PLEASE VOTE! You can find the poll here at the entrance and in the PUB.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
Jet,

Maybe I am the only one who has never played UO but can you explain what I would need to join you and other KGB in this endeavor? Maybe there are others out there that have a similar question but figure it's too much trouble to find out. I would like to see many of the old gang again playing side by side and forging new memories together as well as reminiscing about past adventures.

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
You can download the program free, and we would help you setup to log into our own server. Its all free and not to difficult to make happen.

However i have played UO on a free server before, but since im of a younger generation i have a hard time getting into the 2d world of uo. I dont think i personaly would take much inerest. However running a server for a game sounds like a good idea, and i would reccomend it if you find the people with the interest.

KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
This is a stupid question but what is UO and how can i download it. Im down for anything. ATM i just cant get into SB anymore, ive changed servers but trying to get everything again for all my toons just to damn boring. So Im down for UO ( What ever it is )2D images im cool with i used to play Tribes all the time and the graphics in that game were not the best but It almost cost me my marriage the first time, JohnMadden 2nd, SB 3rd, and im still married and still alive so UO might equal 4 attempt

Deceased KGB Member and Oracle Administrator
Deceased KGB Member and Oracle Administrator
CHeck out http://uo.stratics.com for some basic information.

Vincent
My first sci-fi novel is out and its free details : http://losttalesofpower.com
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
check out stratic for info on UO but remeber that what you read there is for the Real UO wich is run by EA and you have a monthly fee there. If you ran your own UO you can have some things and not others.

---- Jet if you could get just like it was right before they put in Tramel it would be the greatest game ever

Band 1 *
Band 1 *
i see no point on it really. there are plenty of free servers out there, hybrid and divinity being 2 of the best. i often play on hybrid and i think kharne and heidi do too. there wouldnt be many of us on playing and i dont think many others would come. people would think kgb had an uper hand on things, so theyll refuse to play there.

anyhow, its a must to have at the least a few hundred players for it to be fun. if not, it will be pretty much like a virtual forum. if u guys are really intersted, just send me a pm. both divinity and hybrid has the largest amount of old pacific/siege and ex-kgb players some of use knew.

E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
i would say that for thoser who are intrested just find an already existing free server and play there.
kaly still plays Ea catskills from time to time lol

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We could just all move onto a server all rdy open i still have a tower and everything on uo hybrid. It would be up to u guys i would play where ever we went to cause uo is still the best game ive ever played.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
someone teach me and i'd play...

[Linked Image from sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net]
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard