KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 59 guests, and 13 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,035,279 Trump card
1,342,337 Picture Thread
480,425 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Missing in Action - October 2021
Missing in Action - October 2021
I feel the same thing as Helemoto, I've no idea what to do.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Ok we need to set a time and place for you guys to meet in VENTRILLO so bandit and I can come pick you up and start teaching you the game.. thers a learning curve not to bad but one nonetheless.. we will school you. We are in Vent atm friday 7:21 pm est

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Check out UO Stratics also.. great site to give u fast learning

E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
uber you should really show a bit more respect for Jetstar. While I can see your point there are alot better ways to get the words out and still be respectful to the man who has created our great nation.

i dont know if you intended to sound that way and if you didn't I apologize.

I agree with nite it's not like jet would have to play uo, so he's not getting hopes up he's getting feedback and he has already said if this did go on, which it doesn't seem to have enough intrest. Esp with the other shards out there, that it would be happening after he got done traveling.

Btw helemeto check out uo.com to get the general idea of ultima online, uo while it be an old game is the best, once you get hang of it, it will be alot of fun

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Sorry if I sounded offenseive. Was not my intention to do so. I guess I am voicing my frustration at our failure to have a cohesive guild that is all on the same page.. Granted the games out at the moment havent piqued all of our collective interest but without a solid leader we will always be factionized and lacking true guild spirit. Most people play a game regardless of how good it is or bad it is based on true leadership... a good leader can make people feel that the game is better than it actually is.. take Holroms leadership in shadowbane for example.. when he was on there was never ending pvp and banes and things to do.. so with the absence of strong leadership every game out there is going to suck.. even DFO or AOC etc.. I guess what I was pointing too is that Jets feedback request gives the false impression that he wants to lead again which in my mind is unfair. I didnt mean to be disrespectful etc. I just want us to have a leader that can unify us even if its a shitty game because in the absence of this we have no true guild..

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
i miss uo

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
we have kgb on hybrid we are chaos or order i can remember. Ive been work like mad hours so i wont have much time to play.

Former KGB Order of the Paladins
Former KGB Champion
Former General(G4)UO
Former General(G3)UO
Former General(G2)UO
Former General(G1)UO
Former Knight Captain in UO
Former Knight Commander in UO
Former Member of SB,Wow,Aoc
Founder Of Chop Choppers
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
I understand uber, but I don't think that KGB will ever be under oen game. Darkfall has great potential but I know there won't be a full KGB participation just most. KGB is to be factionalized that is just the way jet had intended our system to work and it was jets dream of how he wanted KGB to be spread out amongst several games etc.
It works good when there are actual games to play, but it does have alot of bugs that is for sure.

There is just no game out now for anyone of us to play and as you can see from this thread some of the old mmo timers, who's first mmo was uo are eager to get involved in the free shard and the others who's first mmo was maybe daoc or sb can't stand uo because of it being 2d etc
while we have different faction leaders leading kgb in whatever game, Jet is the leader of KGB,we are here because of him so I just want people to remember that

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I think Elph covered the Uber issue pretty much but I wanted to add something.

I would like to add that before you make assumptions regarding my interest or involvement, you should speak to me directly. I have been speaking for a long time about finding a game that we would all play together. I see nothking on the horizon and I wanted us to all get a chance to at least do something. UO came to mind as a easy and free alternative.

Someday I will lead a faction government once again, but until the right game comes, I wont invest the time. I hope that one of the potential games in development is really something that can unite us.

As for for UO, I am going to play, and get a chance to hang out with many of you once I return from my travels this coming weekend.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
i can't wait jet me and kaly started to play last night we are making dex monkeys

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard