KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 53 guests, and 10 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
ZoneOni
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,357
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Sini 1
Popular Topics(Views)
2,048,326 Trump card
1,346,098 Picture Thread
482,124 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#52322 10/19/09 01:19 PM
E
E-Lie Offline OP
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
E
I regret to inform KGB that I have dropped from the clan. I will sorely miss you guys. I am not sure what my futures holds atm. I had alot of fun with yall and honestly it's been a great ride till about a three weeks ago when things started to go downhill.

I appreciate you guys greatly it was a good home while App was kicking it. Please understand that 70% or so of my reason for leaving is due to the crappy Alliance we have chosen to stay with. I think we all know that COTP runs this show and has made many horrible choices without contacting others that were more informed than they on certain matters.

I will do my best to keep in touch and depending on what happens on NA and the guild I choose to join after yall for the remainder of my stay on NA i may wish to join yall on NA we shall see. Remember it is Elielamire Ecalabeth send me a tell any time. I have a feeling I will not be welcome into vent very soon as I have 3 guilds that have been trying to recruit me for about 2-4 weeks.

As I am sure you all aware I am ridiculously active in this game I and must go somewhere where I can have fun again and not wish to scream and pull my hair out things are going to hell and I have no way to change it. I tried to stick in there as long as I could.

Peace out guys and thanks for everything i'll make sure not to engage any KGB i see in the wild.

*Due to Val's comments after my announcement of a joining another clan till NA, I will not be rejoining KGB. Leadership should be much more mature and respect my decision even when they do not like it. I was going to come back KGB and donate 50-100k into a city on NA. It is not my loss guys.*

Last edited by E-Lie; 10/19/09 10:29 PM.
E-Lie #52326 10/19/09 03:21 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
farewell, see you on NA.

Animal Ethics: "I tremble for my species when I reflect that god is just." Thomas Jefferson.
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com]
Mithus #52328 10/19/09 03:56 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
You have 24 hours to change your mind and come home. after that access will be removed.

Wish you well where ever life takes you.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
E-Lie #52335 10/20/09 03:27 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: E-Lie
I regret to inform KGB that I have dropped from the clan. I will sorely miss you guys. I am not sure what my futures holds atm. I had alot of fun with yall and honestly it's been a great ride till about a three weeks ago when things started to go downhill.

I appreciate you guys greatly it was a good home while App was kicking it. Please understand that 70% or so of my reason for leaving is due to the crappy Alliance we have chosen to stay with. I think we all know that COTP runs this show and has made many horrible choices without contacting others that were more informed than they on certain matters.

I will do my best to keep in touch and depending on what happens on NA and the guild I choose to join after yall for the remainder of my stay on NA i may wish to join yall on NA we shall see. Remember it is Elielamire Ecalabeth send me a tell any time. I have a feeling I will not be welcome into vent very soon as I have 3 guilds that have been trying to recruit me for about 2-4 weeks.

As I am sure you all aware I am ridiculously active in this game I and must go somewhere where I can have fun again and not wish to scream and pull my hair out things are going to hell and I have no way to change it. I tried to stick in there as long as I could.

Peace out guys and thanks for everything i'll make sure not to engage any KGB i see in the wild.

*Due to Val's comments after my announcement of a joining another clan till NA, I will not be rejoining KGB. Leadership should be much more mature and respect my decision even when they do not like it. I was going to come back KGB and donate 50-100k into a city on NA. It is not my loss guys.*

PM was sent back GL with your new guild for DF bro i can understand the frustration. Droped ya my info stay in touch

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
I Am The Storm.
Represent de KGB
www.The-KGB.com
[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
E-Lie #52342 10/20/09 02:08 PM
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke

yah im sure...
as long as we had a city you would.
you held out what a whole 2 days after losing cbay?
seems to me you just wherent in it for the clan either way .
which is why as soon as your bindspot wasnt there anymore cuz it was lost you bolted.
has nothing to do with maturity thats how kgb has its rules set we didnt make them
its easy to say yur gonna put something in doing so is a different thing entirely
honestly the last thing we need is people who leave simply cuz we lost a city which where your words exactly in game and in vent when cbay went down
umm im gonna have to join another guild man.. i done want to bind in tiq so i got to leave...

your words in vent

Last edited by morlander; 10/20/09 06:42 PM.

Morlander #52343 10/20/09 02:17 PM
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
wow nice edit on elie's part..

Dont know what comment he is referring to.. I had informed him of the clan rules that if you join another clan while on a closed faction server that he would have to reapply on NA.

Guess he couldn't handle that.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]
Valaria #52349 10/20/09 07:59 PM
KGB Knight Inactive
KGB Knight Inactive
Eh I got my name thrown in a race chat argument the other day.

But I was an example of loyalty grin

E-Lie #52352 10/20/09 09:40 PM
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

Please see:

Originally Posted By: KGB General Order #2
You are exclusively a Citizen of the KGB. You must put the goals of the KGB ahead of your own, and to put your loyalty to the KGB above all else. As a KGB citizen, you must not be a member of any other organization in any land where the KGB has a presence. In lands where the KGB does not have a presence, your affiliation with other organizations must remain anonymous and not be in conflict with KGB (for instance, you are a member of the XXX organization in a game called Kill Everyone Online, and the KGB is a foe of XXX in another world). If KGB leadership determines there is a conflict of interest, then you would be asked to either leave the other organization, or renounce your KGB citizenship.

I am going to re-write this General Order to make it more clear. I have since opened the EU faction.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
JetStar #52358 10/21/09 05:57 AM
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Please see:

Originally Posted By: KGB General Order #2
You are exclusively a Citizen of the KGB. You must put the goals of the KGB ahead of your own, and to put your loyalty to the KGB above all else. As a KGB citizen, you must not be a member of any other organization in any land where the KGB has a presence. In lands where the KGB does not have a presence, your affiliation with other organizations must remain anonymous and not be in conflict with KGB (for instance, you are a member of the XXX organization in a game called Kill Everyone Online, and the KGB is a foe of XXX in another world). If KGB leadership determines there is a conflict of interest, then you would be asked to either leave the other organization, or renounce your KGB citizenship.

I am going to re-write this General Order to make it more clear. I have since opened the EU faction.

I have no trouble understanding it.

Former KGB Member
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I have simplified the General Order, and will be posting the update tonight.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter

Link Copied to Clipboard