I regret to inform KGB that I have dropped from the clan. I will sorely miss you guys. I am not sure what my futures holds atm. I had alot of fun with yall and honestly it's been a great ride till about a three weeks ago when things started to go downhill.

I appreciate you guys greatly it was a good home while App was kicking it. Please understand that 70% or so of my reason for leaving is due to the crappy Alliance we have chosen to stay with. I think we all know that COTP runs this show and has made many horrible choices without contacting others that were more informed than they on certain matters.

I will do my best to keep in touch and depending on what happens on NA and the guild I choose to join after yall for the remainder of my stay on NA i may wish to join yall on NA we shall see. Remember it is Elielamire Ecalabeth send me a tell any time. I have a feeling I will not be welcome into vent very soon as I have 3 guilds that have been trying to recruit me for about 2-4 weeks.

As I am sure you all aware I am ridiculously active in this game I and must go somewhere where I can have fun again and not wish to scream and pull my hair out things are going to hell and I have no way to change it. I tried to stick in there as long as I could.

Peace out guys and thanks for everything i'll make sure not to engage any KGB i see in the wild.

*Due to Val's comments after my announcement of a joining another clan till NA, I will not be rejoining KGB. Leadership should be much more mature and respect my decision even when they do not like it. I was going to come back KGB and donate 50-100k into a city on NA. It is not my loss guys.*

Last edited by E-Lie; 10/19/09 10:29 PM.