KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 40 guests, and 22 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,018,041 Trump card
1,338,954 Picture Thread
477,838 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

From what I hear there are about ~45 known clan city "zones" , which both is and isnt a lot. There are also various bindstones and even hidden bindstones scattered across the map, similar to AC lifestones.

There may be more than what is currently listed or known as well, but there are at least that many.

That being said, as I mentioned previously - everything can and will change with new information. If we locate an unclaimed clanstone that looks to be super-defensible in an area we want... we might stick out necks out and try to take it.

A lot depends on things that are currently unknown, and random bouts of opportunity that are as yet unforseen.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

I feel that the biggest issue that KGB had on Siege Perilous was that we came in talking crap that we couldn't back up on the field. I don't know much about how KGB progressed afterwards, but I feel very strongly that if we're going to be a major player in this, it's going to have to start at the base level of combat.

All the politics in the world won't do much if you can't dominate when it matters, and I feel that should be our preliminary focus. Of course, your recent recruitment drive probably shored up a lot of the PvP-master aspect.

In short, Derid, Yes, I am going to keep my mouth shut until we can back it up :-)

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Band 6
Band 6
You know, the guild i joined for Warhammer underwent this exact same problem; they were talking and acting like it was the old days in planetside (the MMO they came from), but they couldn't back it up on the field.

That being said, I think the pride that's associated with being a member of KGB, isn't a bad thing. But we should be aware of how strong we are, before we can dictate terms and conditions on other guilds.

Although I fully agree, it's better to be a smaller guild than be sucked into a huge alliance. Unless you're the lead/leading guilds of an alliance, I always found you get lost in the fold that your members always ended up associating with the alliance rather than the guild.

How we handle recruitment at the start will be key.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I agree that recruitment becomes key, but I think that if we start out strong in the field, it will breed respect and lead to good recruitment. Realistically, every single thing in a power-based MMO like UO, SB, or DFO comes down to how skilled and respected the combat members are; from the recruitment to the politics.

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Awesome thanks Jet and Derid. Certainly looking forward to this, and hoping it's a SB-like experience.

I'll be moving around launch but I will see if I can't get some folks together.

JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Count me in.

- Former KGB Paladin
- Former KGB Prime Minister
- Former KGB Chief of Staff
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard