KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Binbs
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,030,277 Trump card
1,340,243 Picture Thread
478,677 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Arcain Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
So ya turns out Ledger's last performance could have very well in fact been his greatest, and I must say every other roll was very well played out and looked after even that stupid annoying unnecessary roll that the man who must be in every single last movie that comes out in 168-195 countries in the world played by none other then Morgan Freeman. On other notes villains were awesome, the stunts were somewhat believable and the far fetched ones were just crazy enough to work; as well the one liners lighten the very dark mood of the movie at just the right times. But alas I will let you go see it and wish that The Watchmen came out this year instead of march next year because based on the preview it shall be epic, and Bale playing John Connor will likely bring the life back into hopefully the final installment of the Terminator series and end it on a very very high note.

Here is to hoping that Ledger gets some awards he has deserved for a very long time!

E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
This isn't his last movie, there is one more that is going to release that is his last movie but its going to be finished up by 3 other actors to play the parts.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Missing in Action - October 2021
What do you have with Morgan Freeman? I think he's a fantastic actor. I'll be watching the movie later tonight. Do you have an issue with his character? From what I remember in the last movie it had few lines, and it was sort of comic relief, like Bond's Q.

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Bale is playing John Connor in a T4 movie? ooooooooooohh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Arcain Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
He is just in every movie under the sun that is all, and he was not necessary as it was always Alfred doing that stuff in the comics

Because he's a badass. I think they probably just wanted to explain who was making all of the gadgets. I mean, Alfred was a butler not an inventor... or was he? O_o

BoS Archon
[Linked Image from miniprofile.xfire.com][Linked Image from sigimages.bf2tracker.com]
I saw it last night. Great movie, yeah Ledger's performance was fantastic, but it wasn't just him. The entire cast did a great job, the plot was extremely interesting, the actual filming, special effects, music, editing, etc. were all really well done, and gave the movie a fantastic feel.

I sort of want them to bring back the Joker, because it really was a great villain, but then again, I don't think anyone could ever replicate that role. It would be like someone trying to play Jack Sparrow. I feel that at least in this series of movies, Ledger owns the role. Maybe later in a reboot or something it could be brought back... but I think that'll sadly be the end of the joker in this series.

I enjoyed the movie way more than Batman Begins, and slightly more than Spiderman 1 and 2, just to give you an idea of how good it is. I haven't seen Iron Man, so I can't compare to that, although I heard Iron Man was also great, and similarly deep.

BoS Archon
Arcain Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
IM = 90% as awesome as this batman so that is pretty good.
I just hate Freeman he is a very sound actor but I am just tired of how over casted and always into the same type of roll. I really doubt they will make a third Batman movie out of this series as they will not be able to do it justice but the director and Bale are both signed on for three movies and have outright said that the script would need to be so incredibly good to get either one of them back for a third.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing earlier today. It'd be great to see a third, but I think they set the bar so high with this one that nothing is going to really compare after this. Sort of like Xmen and Spiderman... except their third installments were shitty :P

BoS Archon
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard