KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Dia, Luminescent
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,039,836 Trump card
1,343,476 Picture Thread
481,598 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#20002 05/01/07 09:03 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
I got an online baseball game and when I try to play I get stuck on the login screen, so I looked in the help section and I found this about the problem...

Stuck on the "Login..." dialogue?

http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm - Go here, download/save the program. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW FIRST.
Run the program.
It'll bring up a window with some files listed.
If you're using WindowsXP, you should see these 3:

(If you're using Windows Vista, you may have others that are ok. I don't have Vista, so I don't know.)

mswsock.dll
winrnr.dll
rsvpsp.dll

DO NOT REMOVE THESE.
However, If you have others listed, they're probably from a program you installed, that affects the way your bandwidth is used or something.
If you want to know what the .dll file is from before you remove it, search for it on Google or whatever search engine you use.
I would suggest you do that for any file you're about to remove.
Neither Netamin, nor I are responsible for any damage/problem caused by using this program.

I have all the files that he said I would have but one is
ZKLSPR.DLL(Protocol Handler)

I did a google search for it but really nothing on it anyone know if I remove this, it will not mess up my machine

thx

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM "If you seek peace prepare for war"

Band 3
Band 3
When ever I find .dll files I don't know and want removed I back them up on CD or a USB jumpdrive along with the location the file was originaly in. This way when you deleate the file, if things do stop working correctly, you can transfer the file back to it's original location.

Another thing you can do (if you're running on Windows XP) is do a system save then remove the file, if things stop working correctly, you can then do a system revert and it'll be like it was before.

You might want to make sure it's not a firewall or something that you have running blocking the login process before you do this. If it's something as simple as a firewall or anti-virus software it's alot easier to reconfigure those or turn them off temporarily then to remove files from your coputer.

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
What game is it?? Also I am guessing your internet connection is behaving (you posted so I am assuming that)... I get very hesitant when I start thinking of axing dll files...

Band 3
Band 3
yea, that's why I suggest the firewall or virus softwares checking first, alot of times they'll block programs that are innocent and cause you a ton of grief.

.dll files are usualy important to some program, so like I said, if you're going to remove them, back them up first and make sure you know where they go to put them back incase they are important.

Jacon Clay 3xGM mage voted as "The Worst Red Ever" "I'm okay at PvP... But what I lack in skill, I make up for in Luck" "I love Wisps!" ~ the day 4 wisps killed 3 SL blues chasing my red. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
KGB Supreme Knight
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
It is called Ultimate Baseball Online

http://www.ultimatebaseballonline.com

I do not have a firewall or any virus programs running...

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM "If you seek peace prepare for war"

Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
i would say try looking for mcafree usually 99% of the time they are responsible for having malicious dll's in your system even if youve never installed mcafree before of have even visited their site. you could also get hijackthis and analyze your background stuff send it to their site and they usually give you a pretty good definition of whats on your comp of course that dll would have to be running while your scanning your comp.

Link Copied to Clipboard