KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 50 guests, and 23 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,095
Posts116,356
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,034,252 Trump card
1,342,149 Picture Thread
480,195 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I will personally be visiting the gaming world of Vangard starting this coming Wednesday night, March 14th, 2007. I will be evaluating the world as a possible offical KGB faction (information on Faction States can be found in the Articles of Confederation, part of the KGB Constitution LINK).

I will make an official decision about Factionhood for Vangard within the next week. If I feel it is in the best interest of KGB to do this, I will then be appointing a High Chancellor as required by the KGB Constitution.

Your thoughts and feelings are appreciated.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ill be waiting for your decision.

E
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
E
Enjoy Jet I know for some it may be the first time that you were in game with them.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I've been in PRX for a while now, and talking with the PRX guys in vent, they would like to have close cooperations with KGB. They're willing to help KGB level, etc.

Realize many PK guilds are now reaching 50, and it will be harder than normal to level.

The PK guilds are larger, have more higher levels, and many are raid oriented (which means possibly better gear).

Since theres no instances, we can disrupt that activity if we can combine forces with the antis.

The big issues with vanguard are the machine requirements and the bugs at the moment.

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I am slowly leveling my pally ... now at 10 or 11 & hitting some PvP pretty regularly. New game, so i am going easy at the moment leveling, learning the game mechanics. My next roll I will definately want to PL a bit & get right to the PvP.

Interesting to me how much one has to learn about not only your own class but the others out there. The game is definately vast in both land mass & class vs class education.

I am running lame mode for graphics & am not having much of an issue with performance (2.8 GHz P4, 1GB RAM & a 128MB video card, cable connection). I will more than likely boost up to a P4D and 2GB RAM on this box, but still play in best performance (i.e. lame mde) for PvP.

Overall, I am finding the game enjoyable .. somewhat of a UO\Shadowbane\WoW hybrid.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I acquired the game and am installing it now.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Enjoy Jet I know for some it may be the first time that you were in game with them.

I for one - look forward to gaming with ya Jet!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Band 1
Band 1
2 hours 42 minutes and counting on the update, hope this rocks, I've been unable to get back into a game for a while now, and I have an addictive personality, so this should go well. At least I found another game before i got married, get to see what the fiance really thinks about me while being hooked to a mmo lol.

EDIT: Probably not the place for this post, seeing as how this thread is more about Jet evaluating the game for the faction, if not i can delete. It'll give me something to do during the update.

Last edited by pawnseye; 03/15/07 11:25 AM.
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Quote:

Quote:

JetStar (Jetstar) was born at 12:23am as a Human Cleric. I played with the controls a bit and went to sleep. I look forward to a long night of gaming tonight starting at 7:30pm Pacific until 2:00am.

Join me.

Star Citizen Hanger:
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

JetStar (Jetstar) was born at 12:23am as a Human Cleric. I played with the controls a bit and went to sleep. I look forward to a long night of gaming tonight starting at 7:30pm Pacific until 2:00am.

Join me.

Sounds great! I just hope that we were born on the same continent!

Taxman

"Any group is weaker than a man alone unless they are perfectly trained to work together."
- Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard