KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
September 13th, 2021 - Year 24
[Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com] [Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]

KGB STATE OF THE NATION

CROWFALL
KGB is currently active in Crowfall. Crowfall is a PVP-centric game but has deep opportunities for crafting and non-PVP-centric play. Even with these opportunities, the greater KGB population has not embraced the game but there is a core group that is actively playing. Our goal is to get the faction in a mode where we can play the nightly major events, and still have time to contribute to the new KGB New World Faction. Here are some of the things we are discussing:
- Scheduled harvest events to gain acquire the materials needed for vessels (Levels) and equipment (Armor / weapons)
- Continue to grind out craft and harvest accounts to the top level, so we can quickly create vessels and equipment
The game has an in-depth meta-based skill system and has offered some of the best PVP I have seen in a decade. There are still great opportunities for anyone that is interested in playing with their brothers and sisters and reviving the days of old.

NEW WORLD
We just finished the last NW beta test before the scheduled release on 9/28. Many KGBers have expressed interest in this game. We are going with a full Federal Faction with KIng Romeo and I at the helm. We hope you will all take a look and join us. The game offers some great opportunities. First step is to get in to KGB Discord coms and talk with your brothers and sisters about the next step. I will be speaking with King Romeo this week to start detailed faction planning. Re-join us.

This is a time for revival and renewal. I plan to recruit a new generation of KGBer to bolster our ranks in NW. CF does not have robust opportunities for recruitment. NW is going to be it. In order to do this I need everyone's help to create a robust faction that will attract top talent. If you have been on the fence about returning, now is the time. I need each of your help.

All is well and we are having a great time!

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Nice work Jet...I think it is amazing we have some 300+ members and many who have been asking for the next game platform for KGB etc etc...and yet, I see every night many in Discord playing Civ VI, Cycling manager and any other number of solo games with little interaction with our membership. We manage to barely hold on to 25 or so active in Crowfall and I am confused. New World has the potential to be a great game as well, Crowfall isnt perfect but its a lot of fun and its a blast to run around with KGB members. We have an intense and fun time, lots of laughter, banter and all the things KGB has had over the gaming years. So, whats the reason you have not joined us if there is one? Let us know, if its a reason we can help you overcome, we can do that. I have a second account, anyone who needs it can use it. We all have codes to allow you to try it free for 10 days, whatever you need, come give it a try, come play with us and enjoy being KGB in a game with your family.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
1 member likes this: JetStar
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted by Vuldan
Nice work Jet...I think it is amazing we have some 300+ members and many who have been asking for the next game platform for KGB etc etc...and yet, I see every night many in Discord playing Civ VI, Cycling manager and any other number of solo games with little interaction with our membership. We manage to barely hold on to 25 or so active in Crowfall and I am confused. New World has the potential to be a great game as well, Crowfall isnt perfect but its a lot of fun and its a blast to run around with KGB members. We have an intense and fun time, lots of laughter, banter and all the things KGB has had over the gaming years. So, whats the reason you have not joined us if there is one? Let us know, if its a reason we can help you overcome, we can do that. I have a second account, anyone who needs it can use it. We all have codes to allow you to try it free for 10 days, whatever you need, come give it a try, come play with us and enjoy being KGB in a game with your family.

Well said brother. What can we do to get you all to join us. Part time is fine. We need you.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard