The KGB Oracle
Serving the online gaming community since 1997
Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB
 
KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 4 guests, and 15 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Xfile, Turge, AHappyOtter, Sabbyth, Ansalon
1,457 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,418
Posts120,521
Members1,457
Most Online228
Dec 19th, 2019
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Arkh 3
Vuldan 2
Sini 1
Goriom 1
Vyse 1
Top Posters(30 Days)
JetStar 24
Vuldan 13
Owain 11
Sini 8
Exey 7
Goriom 4
Arkh 3
Syn 2
Mithus 1
Kaotic 1
Popular Topics(Views)
1,208,714 Trump card
943,975 Picture Thread
327,884 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 652
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Offline
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 652
Your attitude toward your faction's HC and C are terrible.
You've been handling things wrong for a while now and have been told such a few times now in passing - that much I'm certain of.

Simply put, first and foremost: You do not have liberty to violate our General Order 1. If you can't find the ability respect the decisions of faction chain of command or your knight peers: you should finding another path to walk. We do actually have systems in place for dealing with these things and you're choosing to go around them, I suspect that's because you know that those systems will not turn out in a way that is favorable to your way of thinking - The way you're handling things with the public spectacle is unacceptable and needs to stop. We handle things with respect and discretion generally and you've been shown far too much slack already on this I'm afraid. Your faction leadership should have lopped off your tags a good while ago and I'm pretty surprised they haven't.

ArcheAge is a CLOSED STATE FACTION. State faction means that faction leadership has the right to deviate from federal structure guidelines in order to better fit a game's needs. Passed that, it also means they have a hell of a lot of liberty to `not` have federal up their ass in general. It basically means that if you don't like how the faction is being run, you're cornered into one of five options: 1) Stop playing the game. 2) Detag and run tagless/solo. 3) Change Server. 4) Vote of Confidence if there are numerous others in support of petitioning federal leadership for a vote or 5) Grit your teeth quietly, deal with the crap you dislike for the sake of hoping shit gets better later on.

I'm certain that the proper path of `vote of confidence` has been mentioned at least a few times, but somehow, you still haven't drummed up support even with all of your very loud and very public acts of insurrection while trying to `force` faction leadership to deal with the way you want things handled even though they've made different decisions after their own investigations on those matters.

---

Anyways. I hope this bit of feedback helps provide some insights as to why the methods you're using aren't getting you anywhere - this crap needs to stop.


[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 17
KGB Knight
Offline
KGB Knight
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 17
Just to clear up the "lying" accusations: https://i.imgur.com/hESxZ3Y.png

Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 59
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 59
Originally Posted by Tasho
Your attitude toward your faction's HC and C are terrible.
You've been handling things wrong for a while now and have been told such a few times now in passing - that much I'm certain of.

Simply put, first and foremost: You do not have liberty to violate our General Order 1. If you can't find the ability respect the decisions of faction chain of command or your knight peers: you should finding another path to walk. We do actually have systems in place for dealing with these things and you're choosing to go around them, I suspect that's because you know that those systems will not turn out in a way that is favorable to your way of thinking - The way you're handling things with the public spectacle is unacceptable and needs to stop. We handle things with respect and discretion generally and you've been shown far too much slack already on this I'm afraid. Your faction leadership should have lopped off your tags a good while ago and I'm pretty surprised they haven't.

ArcheAge is a CLOSED STATE FACTION. State faction means that faction leadership has the right to deviate from federal structure guidelines in order to better fit a game's needs. Passed that, it also means they have a hell of a lot of liberty to `not` have federal up their ass in general. It basically means that if you don't like how the faction is being run, you're cornered into one of five options: 1) Stop playing the game. 2) Detag and run tagless/solo. 3) Change Server. 4) Vote of Confidence if there are numerous others in support of petitioning federal leadership for a vote or 5) Grit your teeth quietly, deal with the crap you dislike for the sake of hoping shit gets better later on.

I'm certain that the proper path of `vote of confidence` has been mentioned at least a few times, but somehow, you still haven't drummed up support even with all of your very loud and very public acts of insurrection while trying to `force` faction leadership to deal with the way you want things handled even though they've made different decisions after their own investigations on those matters.

---

Anyways. I hope this bit of feedback helps provide some insights as to why the methods you're using aren't getting you anywhere - this crap needs to stop.


Actually I am following the orders of the HC and C. As I was told by Anne No one can't have under a different name or alt in a different guild which we are fighting against. Because of the closed faction stat. At the time I am still in the archeage guild and don't know why I was remove as of today, I have no alt in different guild on thunderwing and active. I was also told by the leadership anyone caught knowing working with the enemy they will have to be kick from KGB.

I am asking this question because I have not even talk to anne or olos because they been avoiding me since we have not been getting content. I know they have been using another discord or TS. So reaching them have no avail. They would just simply afking and hide *log out*.

I have try handling thing in private and nothing was given or said about it. Let me ask you what option do have beside not talking about it.

Sorry for being honest about my feeling.

Last edited by Windblazer; 05/27/18 04:06 PM.
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 82
KGB Master Knight
*****
Offline
KGB Master Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 82
As already stated Jerrod doesn't own that account, He was given access and in that Video you can clearly see that he is fighting East. So if Olos and Anne have decided that in this instance the use of that toon didn't break any rules because at no point was he involved in killing west then that is up to them. Just because you don't like it that doesn't make it wrong.

Jag has stated what you are able to do in the post you quoted.

As to why you were kicked do you really not know why???? anyone with a brain should by now have figured that out. On multiple occasions you have come to the forums or discord to try and start drama over things that have been dealt with by leadership. The outcome just didn't go to your liking so you decided to try and start drama over it instead of being an adult about it and accepting it or doing any of the things Jag stated. you could stop playing, drop tag, Hell you don't like how Olos and Anne are running things and think that everyone else thinks the same you can bring forth a vote for new leadership. NONE of these you do you decide to bring shit to forums and start drama. Maybe just Maybe wind you need to look at yourself and how you are acting cause so far it seems its just you that has a constant problem with leadership and not just Olos and Anne but all leadership.

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 652
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Offline
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 652
Originally Posted by Windblazer
Actually I am following the orders of the HC and C. As I was told by Anne No one can't have under a different name or alt in a different guild which we are fighting against. Because of the closed faction stat. I am still in the archeage guild, I have no alt in different guild on thunderwing and active. I was also told by the leadership anyone caught knowing working with the enemy they will have to be kick from KGB.

I am asking this question because I have not even talk to anne or olos because they been avoiding me since we have not been getting content. I know they have been using another discord or TS. So reaching them have no avail. They would just simply afking and hide *log out*.

I have try handling thing in private and nothing was given or said about it. Let me ask you what option do have beside not talking about it.


Actually, if Anne/Olos are aware of a situation and decide to shrug their shoulders at it because they decide that the intent behind the situation is harmless and a known factor - that's for them to decide case-by-case or even with unequal application if they were to decide to handle things that way. The factor that acts as checks and balances is that if enough knights saw shenanigans going on where faction leaders were being completely unjust and against the interests of the guild, they're entitled to voice complaint and vote out the leadership.

But here you are and you're literally quoting our law at your faction leaders in public, seemingly for the purpose of trying to force their hand with somebody from federal stepping in or with public outrage as you attempt to make a spectacle out of a situation which is already known and ruled on. You're `not` the judge, they are. If this has been your usual interaction with leadership as of late, and you're continuing on negatively long after being told something is handled - I'm not very surprised by the idea they might have simply had enough, and it's probably to your benefit that they're avoiding you since the alternative is that you'd probably be removed from the faction entirely with full authority granted to them as HC/C of a state faction by our federal government - AGAIN, something which if abused unjustly, membership is capable of retaliating with a vote of confidence if there are a significant number of people that feel they are being misrepresented by faction leadership.

Yes - your option is to `be done with it` after your leadership makes a decision on something you see as an issue, and for you to continue to drag things into public afterward is entirely out of line unless there is a significant behavior issue going on with your faction leadership. Even for something serious `like gender-targeted or sexual harassment` the act of going and grabbing a megaphone to go shout in the town square is completely out of bounds. The socially-obvious route to handling a situation like this is to respectfully go talk to our courts for something of that nature and allow them to investigate and otherwise keep your nose clean before and after their ruling. Your involvement is done after reporting in. If you can't handle faction leadership being the judge and jury on faction matters, you have the 5 options I previously mentioned for dealing with your problem unless you want to open yourself up to penalty for your own questionable choices.


[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 59
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 59
Originally Posted by Azulla
As already stated Jerrod doesn't own that account, He was given access and in that Video you can clearly see that he is fighting East. So if Olos and Anne have decided that in this instance the use of that toon didn't break any rules because at no point was he involved in killing west then that is up to them. Just because you don't like it that doesn't make it wrong.

Jag has stated what you are able to do in the post you quoted.

As to why you were kicked do you really not know why???? anyone with a brain should by now have figured that out. On multiple occasions you have come to the forums or discord to try and start drama over things that have been dealt with by leadership. The outcome just didn't go to your liking so you decided to try and start drama over it instead of being an adult about it and accepting it or doing any of the things Jag stated. you could stop playing, drop tag, Hell you don't like how Olos and Anne are running things and think that everyone else thinks the same you can bring forth a vote for new leadership. NONE of these you do you decide to bring shit to forums and start drama. Maybe just Maybe wind you need to look at yourself and how you are acting cause so far it seems its just you that has a constant problem with leadership and not just Olos and Anne but all leadership.

I guess I don't have a brain then

Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 652
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Offline
KGB Arch Duke
KGB Senator
KGB Supreme Knight
*****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 652
Originally Posted by Windblazer
I guess I don't have a brain then


Yeah, it's actually a turn of phrase. The point being made is that everybody has a brain, and perhaps you should try some introspection before throwing your hands in the air and acting as if the action taken against you came out of nowhere as an injustice that you played no part in.


[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 82
KGB Master Knight
*****
Offline
KGB Master Knight
*****
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 82
Jag stop it i'm getting a man crush on you

Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 27
KGB Master Knight
Offline
KGB Master Knight
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 27
I saw Tasho first, he is mine

Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 18
KGB Knight
*****
Offline
KGB Knight
*****
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 18
Hey guys~ I know this might be in the wrong topic. But, I was just wondering what's the current status of the game? I know for a fact that I've been away for months (can't really remember how long though). Because I was thinking of playing the game again.


[Linked Image]
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5