Your attitude toward your faction's HC and C are terrible.
You've been handling things wrong for a while now and have been told such a few times now in passing - that much I'm certain of.

Simply put, first and foremost: You do not have liberty to violate our General Order 1. If you can't find the ability respect the decisions of faction chain of command or your knight peers: you should finding another path to walk. We do actually have systems in place for dealing with these things and you're choosing to go around them, I suspect that's because you know that those systems will not turn out in a way that is favorable to your way of thinking - The way you're handling things with the public spectacle is unacceptable and needs to stop. We handle things with respect and discretion generally and you've been shown far too much slack already on this I'm afraid. Your faction leadership should have lopped off your tags a good while ago and I'm pretty surprised they haven't.

ArcheAge is a CLOSED STATE FACTION. State faction means that faction leadership has the right to deviate from federal structure guidelines in order to better fit a game's needs. Passed that, it also means they have a hell of a lot of liberty to `not` have federal up their ass in general. It basically means that if you don't like how the faction is being run, you're cornered into one of five options: 1) Stop playing the game. 2) Detag and run tagless/solo. 3) Change Server. 4) Vote of Confidence if there are numerous others in support of petitioning federal leadership for a vote or 5) Grit your teeth quietly, deal with the crap you dislike for the sake of hoping shit gets better later on.

I'm certain that the proper path of `vote of confidence` has been mentioned at least a few times, but somehow, you still haven't drummed up support even with all of your very loud and very public acts of insurrection while trying to `force` faction leadership to deal with the way you want things handled even though they've made different decisions after their own investigations on those matters.

---

Anyways. I hope this bit of feedback helps provide some insights as to why the methods you're using aren't getting you anywhere - this crap needs to stop.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
-- Tasho / Jaguar --