KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 107 of 125 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 124 125
Sini #143215 01/20/18 11:04 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
To start, I will point out that the body of Owain's work in this thread is not an excuse to retaliate in kind, and I have not. I only brought it up to point out hypocrisy. Lets not grant him this false premise. He is entirely unreasonable in his professed feelings of getting insulted, abused, or threatened. Just like he is entirely unreasonable in all of his conduct on this forum. It is very clearly a pathological pattern.

The problem is that hyper-partisans are now willing to vanquish over ideology. What Owain is doing here, to the best of his limited abilities, is to act sufficiently victimized and to manufacture outrage in attempts to silence opposition. So he is misbehaving, then when comeuppance rebuke arrives, he is playing the victim card, begging for sympathy, and attempt to use the system to silence discourse.

This is not just wrongheaded and slimy, this attempt to chill opposition's speech is jackbooted and undemocratic. So it is clear we can cross 'open political discourse' off Owain's list of values.

[Linked Image]
Goriom #143216 01/20/18 11:22 AM
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Goriom
Originally Posted by Owain
the majority of the government (republican) can't seem to figure out how to compromise or govern.

A simple majority will not suffice when a vote requires a super majority. Voters have been rejecting Democratic candidates in historic numbers at all levels of government for almost a decade now. If voters disapprove of Democratic obstruction, they very well may grant Republicans a super majority in response.

You say this but in reality that is not true. It looks like voters are rejecting conservative ideologies once they noticed that a party of "No" for the last 10 years can't figure out how to do anything.

This is being uncharitable. They do know how to do two things really well - run up deficit and cut taxes for the rich. Plus, I am sure of that, soon there will be a war of some kind. They do that really well too.

[Linked Image]
Sini #143217 01/20/18 11:42 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
BELOW IS NOT MY WORDS BUT I FELT COMPARED TO SHARE (I do not know if all his source links will carry over and unfortunately I am on mobile for a while)

Many of you have noticed that we've entered into another iteration of what I call the Nunes Cycle of Bullshit. I posted this in the FAQ a while ago, but if you haven't seen it I've reproduced it below. Typically, the cycle proceeds as follows:

A Congressional Republican leaks a claim that some non-public information says something. Meanwhile, they do their best to keep all of the details under wraps.
The conservative media runs with the story for a while, claiming that it's a bombshell.
Not to be outdone, the mainstream media runs with the story for a while.
Further investigation by the mainstream media uncovers more non-public information that disproves the original claim.

It's a pattern that has repeated again and again:

Devin Nunes coordinates with the White House to claim there was improper unmasking by Susan Rice. Ultimately, members of his own party concluded that he invented it.
House GOP selectively leaks the Strzok texts, claiming 'bias' by the FBI. (Never mind the fact that agents are allowed to have opinions, or the fact that the public knew about the Clinton email investigation but not the Russia investigation). We later find out that he bashed everyone: Holder, Sanders, and even the Clintons.
Then they leak the 'insurance' text. We later find out that he was referring to the need for the FBI to find out if Trump was colluding with Russia, in case he wins.
The GOP spends months attacking the Steele dossier as a partisan witchhunt, and claims that Fusion GPS concocted it and is hiding something. It turns out that not only did Fusion GPS spend 21 hours testifying before Congress detailing their sources and methods, but they've asked their testimony to be publicly released. Except the GOP refuses to do it.
Republicans claim over and over again that they need to find out if the Russia investigation was kicked off by the dossier, because it would be a serious crime if that were the case. (It wouldn't be.) Turns out that it was actually kicked off by a report from allied intelligence. They control the FBI and knew all along.
(In progress as of January 20th) Nunes writes a classified memo claiming that classified information proves that the Obama administration abused FISA to spy on Trump, and releases it to Congressional Republicans. Right-wing media and Russian bots push them to release it, while ignoring the fact that the memo is literally just Nunes' fanfiction that he the power to release.

Sini #143218 01/20/18 12:13 PM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Showing again that they are truely the party of NO!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenateDems/status/954761305424105472

Goriom #143221 01/20/18 03:20 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
the majority of the government (republican) can't seem to figure out how to compromise or govern.

A simple majority will not suffice when a vote requires a super majority. Voters have been rejecting Democratic candidates in historic numbers at all levels of government for almost a decade now. If voters disapprove of Democratic obstruction, they very well may grant Republicans a super majority in response.

You say this but in reality that is not true. It looks like voters are rejecting conservative ideologies once they noticed that a party of "No" for the last 10 years can't figure out how to do anything.

Well, let's look at the numbers. In 2008, Democrats controlled the House, the Senate, and the Oval Office. In 2010, Democrats lost control of the House. In 2014, the Democrats lost control of the Senate. In 2016, Democrats lost control of the Oval Office.

Between 2008 and 2016 during the Obama administration, governor offices controlled by Democrats fell from 28 to 16.

In state legislatures, Democrats lost over 950 seats. Republicans control 32 state legislatures. Democrats control 14, and 4 are split.

Republicans control all government in 26 states. Democrats control only 8 states. The remaining 16 states are split.

In what way do you figure that voters are rejecting conservative Republicans?

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Goriom #143222 01/20/18 03:26 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I mean I could go back early in this thread and find multiple instances of Owain comparing me to a prostitute because I am a Journalist, or other names he's called me.

I don't recall any such instances, but a quote and a link for context might help refresh my memory.

Thanks.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Owain #143225 01/20/18 06:37 PM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
I mean I could go back early in this thread and find multiple instances of Owain comparing me to a prostitute because I am a Journalist, or other names he's called me.

I don't recall any such instances, but a quote and a link for context might help refresh my memory.

Thanks.

You want the link? Go look back in your comments from a few months ago and find it.

Sini #143226 01/20/18 06:37 PM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Why does McConnell and by extension the Republicans, hate our troops so much? Is it because they aren't Russian soldiers?

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection

Sini #143227 01/20/18 07:49 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted by Sini
To start, I will point out that the body of Owain's work in this thread is not an excuse to retaliate in kind, and I have not.

You haven't?
If you ever wandered what death feels like, while parts of your mind go blank as your brain shuts down, and reality loses cohesion as the darkness closes in... well, wonder no more. Just read Owains absurd posts. If they make sense, you just might be expiriencing initial stages of dying.

In my opinion, any time you post a person's name and make a personal insult that does not address what that person has said with a reasonable counter argument backed up with something other than personal opinion, that has nothing to do with politics, and thus has no place in the political forum. That is a personal abusive attack that violates forum guidelines.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Goriom #143228 01/20/18 07:53 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council

Thanks.

You want the link? Go look back in your comments from a few months ago and find it.

You are the one leveling the allegation, so I think you are obliged to offer evidence. I cannot read your mind, so it is difficult to know to what you are referring.

If you cannot back up your own accusation, perhaps you shouldn't make it.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Page 107 of 125 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 124 125

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard