KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 26 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,987,444 Trump card
1,324,088 Picture Thread
473,917 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Chez Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
It would be cool to try to meet up sometime. Its easier to join a server with friends now as well.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/download

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
(GM5) KGB King
KGB Federal Faction
I know a couple were running around together yesterday and got into some salty shenanigans over some cargo heh.
I wasn't able to get out of the in-game bed till later in the evening, just kept cycling me back into it.

Believe they were using TS yesterday to group up and some were meeting up via KGB Slack.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image from the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
^^

It lives...

KGB Knight
KGB Knight
best to spend some time adding the Guild roster into you contacts this way they will show up when you log into the "game"

Last edited by Instrument; 12/25/17 06:35 AM.
Chez Offline OP
KGB Knight
OP Offline
KGB Knight
Good idea, I just added everyone in our org.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
I'm confused, tried to log in, can't seem to find my ships, the hangers are all empty and the destination doesn't work for me...did I miss something?

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
look for the blue dots on the floor, they are the spawn points the edgesa are for flair items the ones in the middile will spawn your ships
you used to have to press F when they are in the middle of the screen to open the menu , you may have to hold F now on click on the blue dot

but why play in your hanger go to the PU and spawn them their using the terminals in the first big room you enter again using F

KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I am still holding my breath on my original backers Pirate Cutlass. That frame still needs some glass cannon love.

Next after that I would really like to see the Super Hornet (C) and the Retaliator get some much deserved frame attention.

Only real issue I have left to grind with those bozos is one final sweep of updating (people time) and balancing all the early ships that helped fund this project and then got left behind for that cunt's (CR's wife) PR agenda and "MOR $HIP $ALE$"!!

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Originally Posted by Tasorin
I am still holding my breath on my original backers Pirate Cutlass. That frame still needs some glass cannon love.

Next after that I would really like to see the Super Hornet (C) and the Retaliator get some much deserved frame attention.

Only real issue I have left to grind with those bozos is one final sweep of updating (people time) and balancing all the early ships that helped fund this project and then got left behind for that cunt's (CR's wife) PR agenda and "MOR $HIP $ALE$"!!

Yah, I was stunned at the number of new ships and crap I had not seen. I finally upgraded my Freelancer and orion...but damn...lol.

Thanks Instrument. And I cant tell you exactly why at this point, I have a monster machine on a monster internet connection in Texas and it runs like shit for me and wont ever even load some of the things.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
Instrument and me ran around a bit yesterday, was pretty fun. It's nice to see cargo in ships now and some other functions online. I glitched out of his Starfarer while we were heading to Grim Hex later, unfortunately my character was also bugged and couldn't eva back over to his ship after we spent 10 mins on a rescue operation to get the ship back near me again and ended up on the wind shield haha!

Vuldan a lot of people with monster machines are not able to run it well. They are still optimizing it. However, I was surprised with both of us being on opposites ends and connecting to the Aus server and having no real issues. They have come a long way but still a lot more to do.

Just a note, if you want to see your ping/frames/etc (it will appear as an overlay on the top right of the screen) you can type in the console: r_displayinfo 3

Just an opinion, but as long as everyone is split between 3 different voice apps it will continue to do more harm than good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard