KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,210 Trump card
1,337,315 Picture Thread
477,108 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#140124 04/01/17 08:23 PM
Exey Offline OP
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
OP Offline
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Good Evening Archeage Faction!

If you have been taking a break from Archeage because it's been boring? Tired of doing the same old content day after day? Hate having to murder alts in Auroria because there hasn't been any real PvP for months? Well do I have a treat for YOU!

In the past couple days, the majority of the <OMEN> pirate guild from Ollo along with a hand full of their coattail riders have transferred to Nazar just to fight us! Also, many members of the West and East factions have also flipped pirate to join them. Today (Saturday) they have been active with over a full raid worth of members, fighting us at every turn; both at events and just randomly around the world. They even made camp in our King Romeo's GrowlGate mansion, waiting for him to log in to kill him and his baby dragon. If you are looking for some PvP and fun again in AA now is the time to come back.

Player Testimony:
Viria "This is the most fun I've had in AA in months!"
Placated "Take the F**K EASY", "This is how we win... we blow up their Enoan over and over until they quit the game"
Azulla "Water Meme Team is a go!"

In addition to us having real people to fight again, Archeage patch 3.5 is scheduled to release in our region in June. This patch brings tons of quality of life changes, skill variations, and a brand new crafting system which will let people struggling to gear up a much more secure way to upgrade their gear to competitive levels.

We welcome all previous players taking a break as well as anyone hoping to get into Archeage to join us for some good fun! Hop on teamspeak or inquire in this thread if you have any questions!

-Exey beer

Last edited by Exey; 04/01/17 08:28 PM.
1 member likes this: Goriom
Former KGB Member
Former KGB Member
True story...bring your big boy chonies and enjoy the PvP!

KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
Err big boy chonies would be granny panties for the girls. Lol

When life gives you lemons, screw making lemonade, breakout the tequila and salt and make margritas
Exey Offline OP
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
OP Offline
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Put on whatever form of undergarments help you actually log into the game and kill these shitheads ;p

1 member likes this: Goriom
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
(GM2) Chief of Staff
KGB Federal Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
do we have to wear undergarments to play????

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Soggy bottom boys reporting for duty!

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Brommas
Saggy bottom boys reporting for duty!

Fixed

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Hello folks, I thought after several months of not playing AA, I might inquire about the changes & state of the game! When i left AA, we (kgb) had just made a mass transfer off Ollo because some huge guild with several ringers had come to spoil our bit of fun. They were all geared to the teeth 7k GS folks out to just harass us any way they could rather than really compete in any way.... The game was SOO pay to win driven, i felt it was ridiculous to continue trying to compete. I spent probably $2,000 total on this game & was furious at myself for letting it happen only to find I could barely hang with the big dogs!

However i had a great time playing the game with you guys, & haven't really found anything new since. I have a 6kish GS character & about 10k gold i didn't sell off when i stopped playing. My question is, what's the state of the game now? Are we still active in AA? and would i be so far behind at this point, I'd be a fool to even come back?

Thanks, CY

Cy-Guy
KGB Master Knight
KGB Master Knight
decently active, I wouldn't say you were behind. In another month or two, they're making it less RNG oriented.

KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Cyrix
Hello folks, I thought after several months of not playing AA, I might inquire about the changes & state of the game! When i left AA, we (kgb) had just made a mass transfer off Ollo because some huge guild with several ringers had come to spoil our bit of fun. They were all geared to the teeth 7k GS folks out to just harass us any way they could rather than really compete in any way.... The game was SOO pay to win driven, i felt it was ridiculous to continue trying to compete. I spent probably $2,000 total on this game & was furious at myself for letting it happen only to find I could barely hang with the big dogs!

However i had a great time playing the game with you guys, & haven't really found anything new since. I have a 6kish GS character & about 10k gold i didn't sell off when i stopped playing. My question is, what's the state of the game now? Are we still active in AA? and would i be so far behind at this point, I'd be a fool to even come back?

Thanks, CY

I will give you the same warning I give everyone who considers playing Archeage again. Stay far away from this RNG laden, buggy, money grubbing, Trion / XL Games piece of shit.

If you can get over the fact that this game is full of tricks and traps, is a money / time sink, and is p2w, then by all means, join us.

We are active and we do need the support. 6k GS is about avg now. I would just hop on and see if you are enjoying yourself after a few days of playing.

Last edited by Goriom; 05/11/17 01:08 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard