KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 36 guests, and 17 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Aby
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,005,827 Trump card
1,337,549 Picture Thread
477,213 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
Kaotic #139910 03/03/17 08:44 AM
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
It's just funny that all the things Republicans have been crying about are being done by Republicans. It's as if anyone who seeks the power of a cushy government job is somehow corrupt and both sides of the coin are equally retarded. It's just the Republicans turn to go full retard on this country, I doubt it will last past 4 years before we have the Democrats going full retard again.

By the way, Life Long New Yorker here, can confirm Donald Trump is a scam artist, malcontent, narcissist who doesn't really give a shit about you. I don't get how you guys can't see past the phoniness. Maybe It's just that I had more time to know who he really is?

Kaotic #139911 03/03/17 09:23 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
No, Republicans are not in felony violation of federal law as is Hillary.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Goriom #139912 03/03/17 09:54 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Goriom
It's just funny that all the things Republicans have been crying about are being done by Republicans. It's as if anyone who seeks the power of a cushy government job is somehow corrupt and both sides of the coin are equally retarded. It's just the Republicans turn to go full retard on this country, I doubt it will last past 4 years before we have the Democrats going full retard again.

By the way, Life Long New Yorker here, can confirm Donald Trump is a scam artist, malcontent, narcissist who doesn't really give a shit about you. I don't get how you guys can't see past the phoniness. Maybe It's just that I had more time to know who he really is?

What about the phony Democrats I can name one... Chuck Schumar. He along with many in congress right now need a good dose of TERM LIMITS. I know Trump is an asshole. But so are the Democrats. This whole Russian thing with Sessions... it's some horse shit. He like MANY Senators including about 30 Democrats to be exact had also met with Russian Ambassadors and many from other countries while HE was a Senator. McCaskell the Missuour senator said she never met with the Russian AMB. Yet there'sa fucking photo of her sitting in a meeting with him on her twitter account. Call me stupid but I thought Senators meeting with Ambassadors from other countries was how we get a long with other countries. Stupid Idea right?

It's not like Sessions sold guns to the Drug Cartel, then preceded to LIE to congress about it. Only to never be charged with doing so.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 03/03/17 09:55 AM.
Wolfgang #139913 03/03/17 11:04 AM
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Wolfgang

What about the phony Democrats I can name one... Chuck Schumar. He along with many in congress right now need a good dose of TERM LIMITS. I know Trump is an asshole. But so are the Democrats. This whole Russian thing with Sessions... it's some horse shit. He like MANY Senators including about 30 Democrats to be exact had also met with Russian Ambassadors and many from other countries while HE was a Senator. McCaskell the Missuour senator said she never met with the Russian AMB. Yet there'sa fucking photo of her sitting in a meeting with him on her twitter account. Call me stupid but I thought Senators meeting with Ambassadors from other countries was how we get a long with other countries. Stupid Idea right?

It's not like Sessions sold guns to the Drug Cartel, then preceded to LIE to congress about it. Only to never be charged with doing so.

I mean we can go on and on about either side being shitty. It's going to go nowhere.

For example, Jeff Sessions used his own senate re-election campaign funds to pay for the RNC trip where he met the Russian ambassador. There are funds appropriated to senators for these trips but instead he choose to use his own money? It's because he was there as a Trump surrogate speaking with the Russian ambassador, hence he lied to congress. That is called perjury.

(Source: https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeff-s...epublican-convention-expenses-1488509301) - WSJ

When Clinton lied about getting a BJ in the office, republicans were stroking out to get him impeached and thrown out. Why is there this hypocritical double speak now that Sessions committed perjury?

Honestly, I hope you are not getting your info from /r/the_donald. They only peddle in 4chan conspiracies and use sources like Brietbart and inforwars.

*Edit*

1) I am also disgusted on how easily people forgot how the republican congress treated Obama for such a long time.

2) I also want to go on record with you guys as to why I think Trump has a very valid Russian connection. His name is Rex Tillerson and they will do anything to get at the oil that's up there in the Russian Arctic. Trumps administration is going to make themselves very rich over the next 4 years.

“Donald Trump doesn’t want to drain the swamp, he wants to drill in it,” - Senator Ed Markey

Last edited by Goriom; 03/03/17 11:18 AM.
Goriom #139914 03/03/17 12:12 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted by Wolfgang

I mean we can go on and on about either side being shitty. It's going to go nowhere.

For example, Jeff Sessions used his own senate re-election campaign funds to pay for the RNC trip where he met the Russian ambassador. There are funds appropriated to senators for these trips but instead he choose to use his own money? It's because he was there as a Trump surrogate speaking with the Russian ambassador, hence he lied to congress. That is called perjury.

(Source: https://www.wsj.com/articles/jeff-s...epublican-convention-expenses-1488509301) - WSJ

When Clinton lied about getting a BJ in the office, republicans were stroking out to get him impeached and thrown out. Why is there this hypocritical double speak now that Sessions committed perjury?

Honestly, I hope you are not getting your info from /r/the_donald. They only peddle in 4chan conspiracies and use sources like Brietbart and inforwars.

*Edit*

1) I am also disgusted on how easily people forgot how the republican congress treated Obama for such a long time.

2) I also want to go on record with you guys as to why I think Trump has a very valid Russian connection. His name is Rex Tillerson and they will do anything to get at the oil that's up there in the Russian Arctic. Trumps administration is going to make themselves very rich over the next 4 years.

“Donald Trump doesn’t want to drain the swamp, he wants to drill in it,” - Senator Ed Markey

I'm not exactly sure of the law with using campaign funds for a trip that's going to your party's convention. I mean he didn't use them to go to the bahammas or something. He used to go to the party's convention. As I said I'm not up on the rules and laws on that but it seems if you're using campaign funds to go to a Party event that seems like a thing I'd be willing to bet they all do that. I don't know they would have to show me a rule or law that says otherwise, that just seems like a petty thing and trying to find a fire where there isn't any smoke.

Clinton lied to everyone, it wasn't about the blowjob... who really gives a shit about the blowjob, in all honesty I think every President should be entitled to the weekly knob gobbling. Dems want to point to that first and not the fact that he lied. I mean come on.

How they treated Obama? OK lets talk about that. How about the fact Obama and the majority congress of Democrats at the time took their ball and went home because the Republicans wanted to negotiate and the Democrats didn't. Remember when they excluded Republicans from making decisions on the Affordable Healthcare act? WHat did you think would happen when you exclude the other side and go it alone??? Don't you think MAYBE that would piss you off enough not to want to be swayed by a bunch of ass hats like that? Then Obama went on to start signing Executive Orders left and right after he lost the majority in congress. Know why? because he had no clue on how to negotiate I think looking back that should be very apparent... it was either all or nothing for him and the democrats. REMEMBER THAT? We all know how well that worked out for him... how many seats has the Democrats lost since then??? That should be your answer right there.

Then lets not forget If you didn't like their ideology then you must have been a racist. I think with everything that's happened the past 3 to 4 years the culmination is the present situation. When people go off touting how racist people are for simply not agreeing with their beliefs then you get this sort of outcome, I don't know many people that you can call names that it doesn't piss them off. So the Democrats/Leftists pissed off a bunch of people.

America does NOT ever need to be Right or Left it needs to be RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. I think anyone that can Remember the First Bill Clinton Term could attest to that. He at least was able to negotiate with the other side. People forget that huge nugget of information. I also remember in that time able to go find a job at just about anytime you wanted. Of course 97/98 was a little different, but there for a while it was easy to find a job. I voted for Bill in his first term.

As for this thing with Oil... what do you want to do keep buying it from the Middle East funding all their bullshit? Also I can remember when Obama and Clinton said they wanted to put coal out of business. That was extremely dumb for them to say that especially when there's a lot of miners on the east coast.

I agree we should have alternative energy. But why fuck yourself when the technology hasn't quiet caught up yet to be efficient and affordable? I know a guy that was going to put two wind turbines (on a small scale) on his property with solar panels and try to get off the grid. Thing is all that would have only gave him half the energy he needs and it would have cost him another mortgage. Once it becomes more affordable and efficient then I can see putting all assistance towards Alt energy. But right now we need to do what we need to do. It's very well known when Oil & Gas is being produced at a high level our economy takes off. what I build goes towards the Oil & Gas Industry along with construction. So this whole thing Trump is trying to get going with the infrastructure will definitely be a boost to the company I work for. Even more so with Oil & Gas. Just to note, I was for the Infrastructure boost when Obama Talked about it. We need to build up our own country before we start building others. I don't see why people hate that, obviously that's a stick in the crawl to democrats. They didn't seem to like that when Trump was talking about it.

There's hypocrisy on both sides, however it seems the higher percentage of it is streaming from the left.
EDIT
Just to add... lets not forget who was going to have more "Flexibility" on top of that you have Clinton selling the Russians Uranium and getting a large donation to the Clinton Foundation along with Bill Receiving a $700K check for speaking at a Bank that heavily backed the Russian Regime. So it seems people forget a lot of things.

Last edited by Wolfgang; 03/03/17 01:53 PM.
Kaotic #139915 03/03/17 12:25 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Sessions may or may not have an illicit Russian connection, but the man shouldn't be let out of the insane asylum, let alone anywhere near power. He committed perjury. Others who have done the same should also be held accountable, and often haven't been. But still, Sessions should be held accountable, regardless. If nothing else than to save us from his psychosis. He's either a literal 5th column, or else one of the stupidest men to ever draw breath, and more dangerous than truckload of explosives.

He's also not even remotely conservative, but rather the exact opposite. Real conservatives believe in the Federal Govt not intentionally mucking about and screwing with normal people, and instead focusing the Federal on policing and keeping the other, lesser branches in line and on their toes. Sessions believes the 180 opposite, that local law enforcement should have no oversight, and that the Federal Govt should spend endless amounts of money and effort finding ways to fill up for-profit prisons on lame pretexts.

Not since Himmler has a Western nation been forced to suffer depravity on the level of Sessions.

Last edited by Derid; 03/03/17 12:32 PM.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Kaotic #139916 03/03/17 03:10 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
How did Sessions commit perjury? What was the question, and what was the answer?

Last edited by Owain; 03/03/17 03:22 PM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Kaotic #139917 03/03/17 05:53 PM
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

FRANKEN: OK. CNN has just published a story and I'm telling you this about a news story that's just been published. I'm not expecting you to know whether or not it's true or not. But CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, "Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump." These documents also allegedly say quote, "There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government."

Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

SESSIONS: Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have––did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it.

This is from confirmation hearing. Sessions met with Russian Ambassador on Sept 8th, and possibly other dates.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Kaotic #139918 03/03/17 06:20 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Franken is talking about alledged communications between the Russians and Trump associates. The question asked was, "If it's true...what will you do?"

In response to that question, Sessions replies he knows nothing about it, and he never had any such meetings.

Where is the perjury?

Last edited by Owain; 03/03/17 06:20 PM.

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Kaotic #139919 03/03/17 06:42 PM
Kaotic Offline OP
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
He said he didn't have any contact with the Russians, but he clearly did.

The thing I find interesting is that he didn't answer the question. He assumed that Franken was accusing him of some impropriety when, in fact, he was asking what he would do as Attorney General if the claims he was reading turned out to be true.

Now, I haven't been a fan of Franken since he quit comedy, but in this case he doesn't seem to be wrong.

[Linked Image from i30.photobucket.com]
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard