KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 32 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Raist
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,020,686 Trump card
1,339,216 Picture Thread
478,047 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sini Offline OP
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Wire, Special Correspondent to Soviet Republic of California Sini reporting

Our beloved King, Jetstar, was forced to admit that Trump's deep understanding of policy, especially in the areas of international trade and federal taxation, and by all accounts overwhelming dominance during this week's debates changed his mind. Begrudgingly he admitted that Trump is better candidate and deserves his vote. Jet proclaimed so by producing gurgling noise, possibly caused by regurgitation of consumed alcohol, indicating above-stated opinion right before falling under the table in complete stupor, apparently suffering from the acute effects of alcohol poisoning.

[Linked Image]
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

A half-dressed Pepe was reportedly spotted leaving the scene

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
With a broken jaw.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Sini
KGB Wire, Special Correspondent to Soviet Republic of California Sini reporting

Our beloved King, Jetstar, was forced to admit that Trump's deep understanding of policy, especially in the areas of international trade and federal taxation, and by all accounts overwhelming dominance during this week's debates changed his mind. Begrudgingly he admitted that Trump is better candidate and deserves his vote. Jet proclaimed so by producing gurgling noise, possibly caused by regurgitation of consumed alcohol, indicating above-stated opinion right before falling under the table in complete stupor, apparently suffering from the acute effects of alcohol poisoning.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Never Trump. Ever.

Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Are you prepared to swear that before an alter of Hillary and perform deeds like the ones I've seen even in my own town where Demos (these are honest hard working ADULTS) running around pulling up and stealing Trump signs, defacing Trump signs with spray pain, nail polish, and glitter, Kicking over Trump supporter trash cans, and committing various acts of vandalism? These are your people? These are the self professed tolerant left? These are the well educated, logical and sensible people of this great nation? The All inclusive politically correct, fair, balanced, non radicals? Those seeking Justice, equality, and freedoms? So no matter that those freedoms are denied those not in line with their thinking.

I am Wrath, I am Steel, I am the Mercy of Angels.
mors est merces mea – death is my reward
morte in vitam non habet tenaci - Death has no grip on Life.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Discord Administrator
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
I'm a New Yorker and the one thing we can tell you from experience is, never deal with Trump.

Last edited by Goriom; 10/25/16 11:56 AM.
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Meteor 2016

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
Sini Offline OP
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
OP Offline
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
These are the self professed tolerant left?

Tolerance is at all times low. Left now has its own scourge of militant SJW and that kind of deplorable behavior hit mainstream.

I hope post-Trump GOP split so we can have at least one fiscally conservative freedom-focused non-regressive party to genuinely threaten Democrats. Because this time around GOP fucked up so badly that I don't think that even all that gerrymandering is going to save Congress.

[Linked Image]
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Are you prepared to swear that before an alter of Hillary and perform deeds like the ones I've seen even in my own town where Demos (these are honest hard working ADULTS) running around pulling up and stealing Trump signs, defacing Trump signs with spray pain, nail polish, and glitter, Kicking over Trump supporter trash cans, and committing various acts of vandalism? These are your people? These are the self professed tolerant left? These are the well educated, logical and sensible people of this great nation? The All inclusive politically correct, fair, balanced, non radicals? Those seeking Justice, equality, and freedoms? So no matter that those freedoms are denied those not in line with their thinking.

I'll let all of the news since this post speak for me. I could link the incidents of racist overtones in my own town by Trump supporters and trust me, they are far worse than stealing yard signs.

Since the Oracle is forever, I am looking forward to seeing if you Trumpers regret what happened last Tuesday.

Star Citizen Hanger:
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Racist stuff in San Francisco?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard