KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#136571 06/11/16 09:30 PM
T
Oracle Newbie
OP Offline
Oracle Newbie
T
Hi everyone,

I go by Trumpduck, a spoonerism/variation of "dump truck" in game. I started using this handle in various games/launchers several years ago, but now everyone thinks I'm into D. Trump. I won't speak on that or get political, but I find the mix-up to be amusing.

Placated directed me to the-kgb.com, and after reading your Code of Conduct and your Constitution, it gave me rekindled, fond memories of a different guild I was in on Ollo, back at launch, up until the end of October 2014, at which point I was burnt out on labor, hackers, cheaters, etc etc etc. Prior to speaking to Placated, when I had been asking around about guilds to join, some "random" individuals suggested I try to join up with you guys if I wanted a very active guild. Well, I do!

I have read through your sponsorship, application, and approval process and I would like to find a sponsor. It's kind of late here, and I plan on hitting the bottle pretty hard, so I may postpone trying to enter TS tonight to chat, but if anyone is willing to engage in activities with me to determine if they would consider being my sponsor to begin with, please let me know. I enjoy pack runs (a couple KGB separated me from my merch ship today LOL) and sport fishing, and all forms of Farming Friendship.

Thanks for the forum approval, and thanks for taking the time to read my long post, I have a tendency to be a bit verbose. And approximately rhyme on accident.

- trumpduck

EDIT/UPDATE: Bessa alleges he or she possesses feelings of Love towards me. Winrie spared my life in Hellswamp last night.

Last edited by trumpduck; 06/12/16 02:59 PM. Reason: Reasons.
trumpduck #136668 06/17/16 10:27 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I would suggest being in TS as much as you can and grouping with people. That's the best way to get your name throw around so members can better determine if they want to sponsor you and/or to vote for you as a member. Good luck though I'm not a total Trump guy there's no way I'm voting for the other side so welcome Trump buddy. =)

Link Copied to Clipboard