KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 12 guests, and 18 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,015,008 Trump card
1,338,501 Picture Thread
477,581 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Tasorin #126325 09/11/14 12:11 PM
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Say's the man with 22 Inch Moobs.

Please don't talk about my mom this way.

[Linked Image]
JetStar #126333 09/11/14 02:54 PM
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Well, we saw what OTG really wanted. I was hoping they would actually give full disclosure as to why they didn't want to roll Ollo but they declined to say and had no VIABLE reason.

We are going to be with a good group so I think we should have some good times.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Donkleaps #126335 09/11/14 03:04 PM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Well, we saw what OTG really wanted. I was hoping they would actually give full disclosure as to why they didn't want to roll Ollo but they declined to say and had no VIABLE reason.

We are going to be with a good group so I think we should have some good times.

I'm curious as to the REAL reason as well. I don't really buy it's all because of former OTG members going to OLLO with their own clan. Oh well... kill'em all

JetStar #126355 09/12/14 01:41 AM
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
It's crazy that everyone is talking about having 150-300 players in their guild. I am still trying to get my mind around it. I keep thinking of GW2 as a point of reference, I guess I need to think bigger. This will be crazy pvp if the groups are rolling as they expect, even with a fraction of members from all these allies we should have numbers to roll with most times. I am getting more excited about this.

JetStar #126519 09/16/14 09:56 PM
KGB Knight
KGB Knight
What's crazy is a 2200+ queue to get onto Ollo

"DOLOR TUUS QUAESTUM MEUM EST"
Vasdef #126520 09/17/14 03:50 AM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Vasdef

Or that they only added to servers for a F2P launch and didn't raise server limits. All the servers are maxed out, going to turn away business if people have to wait 3 hours to get in.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Zhou #126531 09/17/14 09:33 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Originally Posted By: Zhou

Or that they only added to servers for a F2P launch and didn't raise server limits. All the servers are maxed out, going to turn away business if people have to wait 3 hours to get in.

One of the other dirty things they did was they changed the Queue interface. It no longer shows "Patrons" in one queue and "Free" in a second queue with a susinct statement that Patron's get right of access in the queue first. Now the queue interface just shows you the total number of users in the queue and your wait time so that Free players don't know how far back in the queue they truely are.

Trion didn't think anyone would notice that tiny fact. They already got called out on it. Lastly, adding 2 servers to head start and not raising the server limits in a game where the land acquisition is hugely important for the long term positioning is just smacking of terribads running the show over at Trion.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
Tasorin #126532 09/17/14 09:36 AM
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Originally Posted By: Zhou

One of the other dirty things they did was they changed the Queue interface. It no longer shows "Patrons" in one queue and "Free" in a second queue with a susinct statement that Patron's get right of access in the queue first. Now the queue interface just shows you the total number of users in the queue and your wait time so that Free players don't know how far back in the queue they truely are.

Trion didn't think anyone would notice that tiny fact. They already got called out on it. Lastly, adding 2 servers to head start and not raising the server limits in a game where the land acquisition is hugely important for the long term positioning is just smacking of terribads running the show over at Trion.

One of the 1st things someone mentioned after the patch. Bad business practice, trying to conceal the fact your being screwed over not a sub. Have the balls to say the truth.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
Zhou #126533 09/17/14 09:42 AM
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
It's why the one good thing Trion has done is lost in the seas of honest complaints. Trion quickly put in code that allowed for CTD and disconnects to relog into the game withing a small window (5 mins) without having to go through the queue again.

This is why I had 32 hours in the queue, because up until Tuesday's patch that code wasn't included even after everyone was telling them to put it in a month and a half ago.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
JetStar #126557 09/18/14 08:21 AM
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Putting something in place that a) shouldn't have needed to exist in the first place and b) should have been there to begin with, given the server issues in OB and HS isn't "Trion doing a good thing"

I'm just saying.

Someday I will have time to lay about and wait for the queue to tick down for me to get in, but in the meantime I'm stuck being FURIOUS.

They/Them

Star Citizen:
MISC Endeavor -- Anvil Carrack -- Anvil Terrapin -- Drake Dragonfly
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard