KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Had fun, but I've been enjoying the game for awhile now. Won't be playing much of anything else for the next several years. Star Citizen and Shroud of the Avatar. That's it. Till next release.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I fixed my issues and talked with Donk some last night. I will be in for PvP for release 9. Something crapped out on the 64bit version and once I switched to 32 I was able to play without crashing anymore.

Since I couldn't log in to multiplayer I had some time to do the single player offline, explore and of course mess with the crafting system.

Some things I noticed. The crafting is really in depth but they haven't implemented too many recipes so all the gold and silver ore I got, I was not able to craft anything with it. I made my own armor and there is nothing in place yet that marks it with your name or initials etc.

For pre-alpha I was surprised there weren't more bugs but my favorite one by far was killing a stag outside of owl's head and the corpse kept running around as if the animal was still alive and running from it's hunter. My son begged me not to report it because it was so funny looking. It reminded me of that old football game with the magnets underneath that would drag your players around the field....ahhh good stuff.

I saved up about 60k within less than 8 hours. I am assuming the gem drops are broken and the NPCs are dropping way more than they should because gathering $ was really easy.

Anyone else run into any funny bugs? I tried chopping a tree and ended up flying through the air about 80 feet backwards before the character went back to the tree and cut it down. I was able to use this bug to get me on top of statues and large rocks etc which was funny.

I learned something new - if a tree falls in the woods, it indeed does not make a sound....thanks you SotA for prooving that to me.

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Originally Posted By: Donkleaps
Tried to keep it as fun as I could given the parameters of the game and hoe I didn't get too intense (The PvP does this to me as you all know) so I hope I wasn't a jerk.

Donk, you did a great job of organizing and promoting this through your streaming vid. You were far from being a jerk, but rather displayed the leadership for which you are well admired.

That is, unless you are trolling for compliments, in which case, yer a jerk!

Last edited by Owain; 07/28/14 04:59 PM.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Not at all Owain although I'm honored that you think highly of me. It really does mean a lot coming from a military man.

I just know that sometimes during PvP I get a little too intense for some people and I am doing my best to correct that about myself.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
Nothing to correct, buddy-ro...

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Morlander has my account info. Curious how everyone is feeling about the game. I have a few more donations. We are at the 3k level with my 750 donation.

I am going to meet with Romeo this week.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Morlander has my account info. Curious how everyone is feeling about the game. I have a few more donations. We are at the 3k level with my 750 donation.

I am going to meet with Romeo this week.

We'll for me personally I think it's coming along great. Only things I'm not fond of is the instanced hex map which they are trying to add neat improvements to and characters could use a tad more work. Crafting, housing and story are detailed. Graphics are normal not top of the line fits for the game and combat is coming along nicely.

Regardless of the games outcome with my own investments in SC and SOTA I'm playing both for several years regardless of faction commitment. Won't let my investment be wasted on gamer ADD. So I hope we stick with it so our city doesn't become a ghost town.

Last edited by Zhou; 07/29/14 10:28 AM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
I had a blast on Saturday. Missed the mage party but sounds like it was fun.

TBH I haven't been in a KGB group in some time and forgot how fun it was.

For being not Beta it looks great when its turned to max.

Band 2
Band 2
I was sadly unable to make it for the weekend, but I saw some of it on Donk's stream and it looked like fun.

I'm hoping to be able to make R9.

KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I will match Jet's pledge too ...

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard