KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 6 guests, and 27 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Devan Omega
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
1,986,836 Trump card
1,323,918 Picture Thread
473,873 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I am sure any allies living in said town would be taxed, as well as buying the spot initially...

You would have to buy or obtain a lot deed to place a house, the lots are owned by KGB. Now your lot deed is either tax free from a pledge or taxed through in game or add on store. Houses have no taxes.

Correct instrument, you will never lose your house or items in the house if the place falls the lot just becomes available again. If some random places, KGB can evict him from our city.

Vyse no idea in tax rates, it's a personal preference if you want a lot or not. We don't have a lot of space for everyone to own city lots. The town probably will consist of many village lots and some town, maybe a city or 2 for guild buildings no idea really.

I'm sure those who have backed before the game launch and donated can place their specific lot in town. I have a town lot and a village lot given to bandit.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

KGB TS Server Administrator
KGB High Chancellor - Star Citizen
JetStar Offline OP
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
OP Offline
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
For me, just like UO of old, and our long term presences to date, there will be guild owned houses in addition to private houses. I will reactivate the CKGB and a complete business crafting, and selling. Proceeds will support the guild and common properties. Securing the town size is my current concern. Romeo and I are meeting soon. To me a City would be ideal.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Ok. I could only resist so long. Richard better not completely flake the fuck out.

1) Founder Pack - Thanks Heidi
2) Wizard Tower - Village
3) Stone Arena Basement - Village
4) Donated to KGB Town Fund

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
KGB Crown Princess
KGB Crown Princess
Just so you all know if you have one of the first founders like myself or Owain purchase your subscription for you it will give you earlier access for first release login and house placement.

Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction.
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Heidi
Just so you all know if you have one of the first founders like myself or Owain purchase your subscription for you it will give you earlier access for first release login and house placement.

Gifting founder ended April along with price discounts. Though you can still get recruit bonuses. Anyone that has yet to pledge should help out Heidi or Owain and let them get some recruit bonuses. Though anyone now will just be a benefactor unless they 3rd party acquire an account.

Last edited by Zhou; 07/26/14 06:31 PM.

(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB Star Citizen Faction
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Ok. I could only resist so long. Richard better not completely flake the fuck out.

1) Founder Pack - Thanks Heidi
2) Wizard Tower - Village
3) Stone Arena Basement - Village
4) Donated to KGB Town Fund

You seem to have bought a house and basement. Just wanted to make sure you know that you will still need a lot via one of the 3 methods.

KGB Arch Duke
KGB Arch Duke
played about 10-15 hours this weekend
basics of the game are there

gfx ect are decent the dungeon suprised me by being both more attractive and deeper than i thought with a boss at the end

most of the focus tho was on pvp testing and its combat system is a little different to get setup and undestand than the average after 20 mins it was a lot of fun rolling around with kgbs and making other players die in waves

for how early this game is the map and what to do on it is very limited still but i managed to enjoy it quite a bit when i did play

KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
I'll second Morlander's evaluation.

There are some good youtube video tutorials on the card system, which isn't exactly intuitive to my way of thinking, but could be interesting. I'll be studying it more closely this week while goofing off at work. ;)

So far, as a heavy plate melee warrior, setting up a standard fixed hot bar has been effective. That may change as the skill system become better developed. Right now, I'm using maces, which only has two attacks as opposed to blades, which has about 10 or so. If I stick with maces, which worked well this weekend, I'll probably have to move away from a fixed card layout once more mace attacks become available.

To the everlasting glory of the infantry...

Owain ab Arawn
KGB Supreme Knight
King's High Council
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F4) Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
Donk has video for this weekend. We tested the Tank-n-Spank build on Saturday and the Finger WIggling on Sunday. In short, if you have the numbers you should have a spread. If you less that 6 ppl, you go Mage and Cross heal and CC your ass off.

We tested every PvE Map Tile that was ready. We tested basically two basic spec builds. Variations of Tank and Spank and Wiggling fingers. Under the current skill sets available the Spell spec is by far the most fleshed out and was the superior build in 1v1 or 3v3 PvP. In short, either you cross heal or your group gets wiped. CC is huge and coordinated CC'ing is even a bigger force multiplier. Under the current skill and point system you can build a hybrid anything with the healing spec.

Basically, don't be a terribad. Cross Heal, Stay in a Pack and get on the target and Chain CC it and Burn it into the ground. Combat awareness as is usual is a big part with the current Pre-Alpha friend/foe recognition system being non-existant other than using the F-keys to target your group members in blue and everything else is red=dead.

TLDR; We build spec groups, we pooped on kids and had laughs about it on coms. Just another weekend for the KGB core.

Don't make me have'ta Troll ya Bro!
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
(G6) KGB Warlord
KGB Federal Faction
Had a ton of fun PvP'ing with my KGB brothers and sistah!

Tried to keep it as fun as I could given the parameters of the game
and hoe I didn't get too intense (The PvP does this to me as you all know) so I hope I wasn't a jerk.

After seeing this build my faith level in the game has went up a couple of notches.

[Linked Image from nodiatis.com]
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  JetStar 

Link Copied to Clipboard