KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 15 guests, and 11 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
Greeley
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,003,950 Trump card
1,337,260 Picture Thread
477,076 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#120434 07/24/13 12:20 PM
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
Hey Everyone!
Phuzzy Logic checking in! I started on Darkfall Unholy wars via the Steam sale. I didn’t know they made a Darkfall 2 essentially till this last Saturday. I actually didn’t even know it was Darkfall 2 till I did a little more research.
I have been a part of the MMORPG and MMO communities since 97 beta of Ultima Online (Pacific & Atlantic & Catskills). I was in the guild (The Black hand) and also ran the guild (The Purple Horde “PH”)when my late friend “Speed” was incarcerated. I took over his account. I played Ultima till 99 where I feel off and went to Everquest. I played Everquest till World of Warcraft and EQ 2 came out. Wow I was on Firetree and another server later on I cannot remember the name. It’s all a blur to me now. I ran several large guilds on Firetree (The Lucky Strikes & Emancipation) and a guild on the other server called “The Casuals”. Back in 2008 though I got involved with a free shard hosted by a dedicated individual who runs the shard uosecondage.com it’s an old t2a shard and a nearly perfect emulation of how it was back in the day. I have been on that shard since 2008 to current day.
In any case I am out here in Arizona I got two of my friends to play Darkfall as well. Juxtapose and Alice Redpool. I am completely blown away at how much this game is like old Ultima and I love how much of a sandbox it is as well.
I am currently 30 years young and my first born is due here any day! I am a business Intelligence Developer for a E learning company and have been doing this for about 5 years now. Prior to that I was in the Army where I was an Airborne Ranger attached to 3rd Infantry Division based out of FT Stewart Georgia.

Hobbies include
Off-Roading
Airsofting (Competitively Mil-Sim)
Gaming
Shooting

I look forward to playing many games with all of you.

Rangers lead the way…

Phuzzy Logic out click…..

Last edited by Phuzzy Logic; 07/24/13 12:20 PM.
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
KGB (F3) Vice-Chancellor
Crowfall Faction
I got you as a sponsor ... rock on.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
Former Member
OP Offline
Former Member
I guess I would be considered a returning Vet.

I was in KGB about 15 or so years ago back on Pacfic

Link Copied to Clipboard