The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Phuzzy Logic LFS Phuzzy Logic - 07/24/13 07:20 PM
Hey Everyone!
Phuzzy Logic checking in! I started on Darkfall Unholy wars via the Steam sale. I didn’t know they made a Darkfall 2 essentially till this last Saturday. I actually didn’t even know it was Darkfall 2 till I did a little more research.
I have been a part of the MMORPG and MMO communities since 97 beta of Ultima Online (Pacific & Atlantic & Catskills). I was in the guild (The Black hand) and also ran the guild (The Purple Horde “PH”)when my late friend “Speed” was incarcerated. I took over his account. I played Ultima till 99 where I feel off and went to Everquest. I played Everquest till World of Warcraft and EQ 2 came out. Wow I was on Firetree and another server later on I cannot remember the name. It’s all a blur to me now. I ran several large guilds on Firetree (The Lucky Strikes & Emancipation) and a guild on the other server called “The Casuals”. Back in 2008 though I got involved with a free shard hosted by a dedicated individual who runs the shard uosecondage.com it’s an old t2a shard and a nearly perfect emulation of how it was back in the day. I have been on that shard since 2008 to current day.
In any case I am out here in Arizona I got two of my friends to play Darkfall as well. Juxtapose and Alice Redpool. I am completely blown away at how much this game is like old Ultima and I love how much of a sandbox it is as well.
I am currently 30 years young and my first born is due here any day! I am a business Intelligence Developer for a E learning company and have been doing this for about 5 years now. Prior to that I was in the Army where I was an Airborne Ranger attached to 3rd Infantry Division based out of FT Stewart Georgia.

Hobbies include
Off-Roading
Airsofting (Competitively Mil-Sim)
Gaming
Shooting

I look forward to playing many games with all of you.

Rangers lead the way…

Phuzzy Logic out click…..
Posted By: Longshanks Re: LFS Phuzzy Logic - 07/25/13 01:17 AM
I got you as a sponsor ... rock on.
Posted By: Phuzzy Logic Re: LFS Phuzzy Logic - 07/25/13 07:39 PM
I guess I would be considered a returning Vet.

I was in KGB about 15 or so years ago back on Pacfic
© The KGB Oracle