KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 17 guests, and 14 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
nethervoid
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,004,638 Trump card
1,337,362 Picture Thread
477,136 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Foop Offline OP
KGB Alumni
OP Offline
KGB Alumni
Greetings,

I'm a very new player to Darkfall, sitting around 15k pp, and now I'm searching for a long term home. I have been doing some research on different organizations within the game and I am most impressed with KGB. The community seems very organized, fun loving, and also has the ability to get the job done. I also appreciate your goal of transcending one single game to build a community. Beer drinking is really my main selling point however.

A little about me...

I'm 29 years old Marine Corps vet. (shameless plug for a Devil Dog sponsor?) living in Ohio. I work as a manager for a security company and my hours of play vary week to week quite often.

I have no experience outside of the past few weeks in Darkfall but loved Shadowbane so I had to give it a try. I also play Eve Online from time to time.

I love to drink and get a little rowdy.

I am at work this morning but figured I would register on the forums and start the ball rolling. This evening or tomorrow I will try to make it onto Teamspeak and talk whoever is around.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Foop

Darkfall - Sterling Archer
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
(GM4) KGB Prime Minister
KGB Federal Faction
Oracle Admininstrator
It is nice to meet you Foop!

I have not been in game since Thursday due to the holiday, but I should be around TS for the most of today, should you find the time to hop on.

I look forward to speaking with you further in Teamspeak

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com]
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard