The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Foop Looking for sponsor - Sterling Archer - 07/07/13 11:06 PM
Greetings,

I'm a very new player to Darkfall, sitting around 15k pp, and now I'm searching for a long term home. I have been doing some research on different organizations within the game and I am most impressed with KGB. The community seems very organized, fun loving, and also has the ability to get the job done. I also appreciate your goal of transcending one single game to build a community. Beer drinking is really my main selling point however.

A little about me...

I'm 29 years old Marine Corps vet. (shameless plug for a Devil Dog sponsor?) living in Ohio. I work as a manager for a security company and my hours of play vary week to week quite often.

I have no experience outside of the past few weeks in Darkfall but loved Shadowbane so I had to give it a try. I also play Eve Online from time to time.

I love to drink and get a little rowdy.

I am at work this morning but figured I would register on the forums and start the ball rolling. This evening or tomorrow I will try to make it onto Teamspeak and talk whoever is around.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Foop
Posted By: Valaria Re: Looking for sponsor - Sterling Archer - 07/08/13 12:01 PM
It is nice to meet you Foop!

I have not been in game since Thursday due to the holiday, but I should be around TS for the most of today, should you find the time to hop on.

I look forward to speaking with you further in Teamspeak
© The KGB Oracle