Visit www.the-kgb.com
For additional information

Join KGB DISCORD: http://discord.gg/KGB

KGB Information
Untitled 1

Visit KGB HQ
www.the-kgb.com

Who's Online Now
1 members (Donkleaps), 56 guests, and 16 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Newest Members
Luckystrikes, Shingen, BillNyeCommieSpy, Lamp, AllenGlines
1,477 Registered Users
Forum Statistics
Forums53
Topics13,094
Posts116,355
Members1,477
Most Online276
Aug 3rd, 2023
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
None yet
Top Posters(30 Days)
Popular Topics(Views)
2,033,906 Trump card
1,342,130 Picture Thread
480,171 Romney
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
Cause Rand Paul is a sincere and honest guys. I mean remember when he went to Howard?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-april-11-2013/guess-who-s-coming-to-howard

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
Yeah. He actually tries to talk with people who think differently.

Something hard for many people to comprehend I know.

He actually wants to find a way to win minority votes. Will he? Maybe, maybe not. But I know the prospect that such a thing might even be possible has the US politi-left collectively shitting their pants.

Just imagine a world where 25% of the black vote, and 40% of the Hispanic vote didnt go to the psycho-left. It would be a world without Obamacare or other such idiocies.

For who could be free when every other man's humour might domineer over him? - John Locke (2nd Treatise, sect 57)
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: Derid
Yeah. He actually tries to talk with people who think differently.

Something hard for many people to comprehend I know.

He actually wants to find a way to win minority votes. Will he? Maybe, maybe not. But I know the prospect that such a thing might even be possible has the US politi-left collectively shitting their pants.

Just imagine a world where 25% of the black vote, and 40% of the Hispanic vote didnt go to the psycho-left. It would be a world without Obamacare or other such idiocies.

BINGO!

Jet, Sini... anyone from the left could learn a lot from this, but they won't. They don't want any other views. Big Government blows PERIOD, for "smart" people NOT to get that is pretty shocking.

(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
(GM10) KGB High King
KGB Federal Faction
(F5) High Chancellor
KGB New World Faction
KGB Oracle Administrator
Founded KGB in 1997
I sure liked what Bob Dole said today. Ronald Reagan would get laughed out of the Republican party today.

The far right's anti women, poor, minority, and sexual bigotry will NEVER see a majority again. No matter how you all try to spin it.

Get with the new millennium and let the religious right go, and you might have a chance.

[Linked Image from w3.the-kgb.com][Linked Image from oracle.the-kgb.com]
Star Citizen Hanger:
RSI Javelin Destroyer, Hull E, RSI Constellation Pheonix, Aegis Dynamics Retaliator, Banu Merchantman
F7A Military Hornet Upgrade, F7C-S Hornet Ghost, F7C-R Hornet Tracker, Origin 325a Fighter
KGB Supreme Court Justice
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
Reagan of today is black and doing second term in the WH as a Dem president. Obama isn't even centrist, he is slightly right of the center. Now this is fine with me, but lets not forget that US politics today are Crzies + Libertarians vs. Right-Centrist.

[Linked Image]
Derid Offline OP
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court
OP Offline
Chief Justice
KGB Supreme Court

Obama isnt close to Reagan. He is far more statist that Reagan ever was. Reagan was also a pragmatist, so was Clinton. That is something noone will ever accuse Obama of being.

KGB Paladin
King's High Council
KGB Paladin
King's High Council
I don't know how pragmatic Reagan was when he decided to unilaterally end shipyard subsidies resulting in nearly complete loss of shipbuilding industry in the US. Seems dogmatic to me.

[Linked Image]
KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Comparing Obama to Reagan just shows how bad your logic is.

Also can we get off this right hating blacks bullshit, typical how the left screams bigot/racists when back in the day they were the biggest contributors of such things. SUCK IT!
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...ghts-bills-196/
Quote:
The Civil Rights Act -- which is best known for barring discrimination in public accommodations -- passed the House on Feb. 10, 1964 by a margin of 290-130. When broken down by party, 61 percent of Democratic lawmakers voted for the bill (152 yeas and 96 nays), and a full80 percent of the Republican caucus supported it (138 yeas and 34 nays).

If the right is a problem, then the left is an even bigger one.

KGB Supreme Knight
KGB Supreme Knight
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I sure liked what Bob Dole said today. Ronald Reagan would get laughed out of the Republican party today.

The far right's anti women, poor, minority, and sexual bigotry will NEVER see a majority again. No matter how you all try to spin it.

Get with the new millennium and let the religious right go, and you might have a chance.

I have yet to see a person run for office that ran on a hate women,poor,minority and gay platform.
I guess I need to watch more CNN.

foil

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Derid 

Link Copied to Clipboard