The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Derid Lawl. Obamacares 140k new diagnostic codes - 05/28/13 03:48 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/...ing-water-skis/
Cause Rand Paul is a sincere and honest guys. I mean remember when he went to Howard?

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-april-11-2013/guess-who-s-coming-to-howard
Posted By: Derid Re: Lawl. Obamacares 140k new diagnostic codes - 05/28/13 05:13 PM
Yeah. He actually tries to talk with people who think differently.

Something hard for many people to comprehend I know.

He actually wants to find a way to win minority votes. Will he? Maybe, maybe not. But I know the prospect that such a thing might even be possible has the US politi-left collectively shitting their pants.

Just imagine a world where 25% of the black vote, and 40% of the Hispanic vote didnt go to the psycho-left. It would be a world without Obamacare or other such idiocies.
Originally Posted By: Derid
Yeah. He actually tries to talk with people who think differently.

Something hard for many people to comprehend I know.

He actually wants to find a way to win minority votes. Will he? Maybe, maybe not. But I know the prospect that such a thing might even be possible has the US politi-left collectively shitting their pants.

Just imagine a world where 25% of the black vote, and 40% of the Hispanic vote didnt go to the psycho-left. It would be a world without Obamacare or other such idiocies.

BINGO!

Jet, Sini... anyone from the left could learn a lot from this, but they won't. They don't want any other views. Big Government blows PERIOD, for "smart" people NOT to get that is pretty shocking.
I sure liked what Bob Dole said today. Ronald Reagan would get laughed out of the Republican party today.

The far right's anti women, poor, minority, and sexual bigotry will NEVER see a majority again. No matter how you all try to spin it.

Get with the new millennium and let the religious right go, and you might have a chance.
Posted By: Sini Re: Lawl. Obamacares 140k new diagnostic codes - 05/29/13 04:36 AM
Reagan of today is black and doing second term in the WH as a Dem president. Obama isn't even centrist, he is slightly right of the center. Now this is fine with me, but lets not forget that US politics today are Crzies + Libertarians vs. Right-Centrist.
Posted By: Derid Re: Lawl. Obamacares 140k new diagnostic codes - 05/29/13 07:02 AM

Obama isnt close to Reagan. He is far more statist that Reagan ever was. Reagan was also a pragmatist, so was Clinton. That is something noone will ever accuse Obama of being.
Posted By: Sini Re: Lawl. Obamacares 140k new diagnostic codes - 05/29/13 01:58 PM
I don't know how pragmatic Reagan was when he decided to unilaterally end shipyard subsidies resulting in nearly complete loss of shipbuilding industry in the US. Seems dogmatic to me.
Comparing Obama to Reagan just shows how bad your logic is.

Also can we get off this right hating blacks bullshit, typical how the left screams bigot/racists when back in the day they were the biggest contributors of such things. SUCK IT!
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...ghts-bills-196/
Quote:
The Civil Rights Act -- which is best known for barring discrimination in public accommodations -- passed the House on Feb. 10, 1964 by a margin of 290-130. When broken down by party, 61 percent of Democratic lawmakers voted for the bill (152 yeas and 96 nays), and a full80 percent of the Republican caucus supported it (138 yeas and 34 nays).

If the right is a problem, then the left is an even bigger one.
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I sure liked what Bob Dole said today. Ronald Reagan would get laughed out of the Republican party today.

The far right's anti women, poor, minority, and sexual bigotry will NEVER see a majority again. No matter how you all try to spin it.

Get with the new millennium and let the religious right go, and you might have a chance.

I have yet to see a person run for office that ran on a hate women,poor,minority and gay platform.
I guess I need to watch more CNN.

foil
Originally Posted By: Sini
Reagan of today is black and doing second term in the WH as a Dem president. Obama isn't even centrist, he is slightly right of the center.
You are now officially out of your damn mind.

What the hell does skin color have to do with politics?
Originally Posted By: Kaotic
Reagan of today is black and doing second term in the WH as a Dem president. Obama isn't even centrist, he is slightly right of the center.
You are now officially out of your damn mind.

What the hell does skin color have to do with politics?

Because that's how the leftist like to do it. They can use that as the typical bigot/racist mantra and it somehow makes them feel better.
Posted By: Sini Re: Lawl. Obamacares 140k new diagnostic codes - 05/30/13 02:24 AM
Now you are just latching on and attacking straw man.
Now you are just latching on and attacking straw man.

I don't expect you to realize it. But it happens a lot when there are no facts to come back to. So the only reply usually comes back to being bigots & racists. You don't have to thank me for enlightening you lefties for the history lesson above. I'll just chalk it up as hear no evil, see no evil.
© The KGB Oracle